Does anyone have a list or idea of average IP range depending on tier and specs?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anyone have a list or idea of average IP range depending on tier and specs?

Hi. So we all know how a gear's tier (and enchantments) provide some kind of base IP, and when your own specs are considered, IP increases along with it. Right now I'm around 500/700 specs in the tank role. When I wear T8 helmet, shoes, T5.3 armor, and T4.2 camlann and cape, i get around 1300IP. While when I tried HCEs (8.3 cowl, robe, lxbow, cape, and 7.3 crypt and shoes), I got 1600IP since I wasn't even 100 in any of those lol. So yeah, a range or estimate would be nice. Let's say when wearing flat T8 gears, what would my IP be if I was x/700, y/700, etc. etc. Thanks!
      Cliff-faced, as usual.
    • The individual item IP depends on the following factors:

* Your spec in the item
      * The tier of the item
      * The enchantment level of the item
      * The quality of the item. An Excellent quality will add more to IP than Normal quality.
      * Your spec in the other items of the same class
      * Whether your secondary specs are in artifacts or standard items. Artifacts contribute half as much IP as standards.

Then the total IP is a weighted average of all four items plus the cape.

So, overall, it is a relatively complex calculation that cannot be reduced to a simple table.
    • Watsoff wrote:

So yeah, a range or estimate would be nice. Let's say when wearing flat T8 gears, what would my IP be if I was x/700, y/700, etc. etc. Thanks!

It depends where that x/700 is allocated. Non-artifacts give 0.2 IP per spec level to other gear, and artifacts give 0.1 IP per spec level (to other items) And of course, you get more IP on what you're wearing if it's the item you're specced in.

So if you're 500/700 in plate armour (assuming you're maxing out each tree and not 30 in one 70 in other) for example, and you wear a T8 guardian armour:
      • If 100/500 of that is in guardian armour, you would get at least +200 IP (and plus 20IP from mastery) to the base T8 1100 IP = 1320 IP
      • Then if another 200/500 of your spec was in soldier armour/knight armour, you'd get another +40 IP = 1360 IP
      • And with the remaining 200 in artifact armours, you get +20 IP =1380
      • Finally, by wearing gear higher than T4 you get a mastery bonus that increases with each tier (5/6/7/8), which is another small percentage on top (don't know it off the top of my head). Probably ending at roughly 1375 IP I imagine.

So it really depends where your specs are set
      Arcane shill - 700/700