NDA

• This is a MMO not a moba can you please be more creative with combat patches, shake shit up tons of things played is a good thing why do people encourage boring ass staple metas.

I'm not talking from a 5's perspective just in general there are so many wep that just outdated or serve meme situations.

Add some extra E to things or something if you want to keep a item stuck in just *ganking* setup.

Example with the arcane q nerf you did the same thing to the hammer q we get it you want qstaff to be the dominant tank setup lmao that's pretty clear in 5's but I mean damn be a little creative been almost 4 years and haven't added extra teir to grind out when faming is so easy now.
    • I think that the development of the game has been a bit slower since the beginning of the pandemic but that's logical, isn't it? I play Albion since its launch and I can confirm that it has progressed a lot even though it had some problems they knew how to solve them. A game that nowadays is free. Judging by your badge on the forum you are also since the launch but you were an active player until now? The game is excellent, can be better? Sure but it is a unique game and it remains pure without paywall elements.

If you want to leave feedback you can write it more appropriately like giving examples of what you will change and why? Greetings.
    • Been around since 2014 and I take breaks because I literally have nothing to grind for.

Meta get real boring in 5's zvz you waste a hour just getting to the fight.

However I'm not saying there isn't shit to do what I'm saying is I'd like to make my toon stronger and have that drive to farm kill mobs you know the "grind" clearly they want it to be super easy to get into I get that.

However you still just have so many items just worthless and idk just bad and lazy development imo
    • I'll agree some items are currently "worthless" compared to others. For example Swords has really disappeared in the larger PvP scene. Galas not only took a hit in damage but also from the nerf to damage escalation. Weeping too.

Long Bow and Wailing bows have been unplayable in BZ ZvZ for the longest time.

But other than that what items aren't used at all?
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Georg51 wrote:

I'll agree some items are currently "worthless" compared to others. For example Swords has really disappeared in the larger PvP scene. Galas not only took a hit in damage but also from the nerf to damage escalation. Weeping too.

Long Bow and Wailing bows have been unplayable in BZ ZvZ for the longest time.

But other than that what items aren't used at all?
      if you're talking about ZvZ the list of items not allowed/viable is a lot bigger than the list of items that is