Really

• Quicksilver88 wrote:

Here we go again
      Mate you dont even fucking do corrupteds so why tf are you here again little shit fanboy????

Like honestly if you want to have a nice calm discussion thats all fine and dandy but you come onto these threads and try provoking a response that you THEN complain about getting from me because "Im a dick" or "Im toxic" -_-
      Images
      • QuickSilver Trying to speak period -_-.jpg

196.47 kB, 1,528×889, viewed 182 times
    • Quicksilver88 wrote:

You don't need to do corrupts to know your some deranged idiot who can't handle losing, theres plenty of other games where u can just pick flowers or something MATE.
      ??????

My guy all you do and have done in this community is brown nose staffs asses ffs and try being toxic only to THEN turn around and play the victim card because someone calls you out on the fact that your just a troll pos player who knows nothing at all about the game. Yet keeps trying to call others out whenever they make a point (Either WITH valid evidence or WITHOUT).

Like right now you came ONTO MY THREAD AGAIN trying to BE TOXIC again... No one @'ed you instead you just came... Like you dont fucking run these dungeons so therefore YOU DONT GET TO HAVE A VOICE ON THIS THREAD capiche??? Comprende??? Understand?

And your comment about "who cant handle losing" is more then inaccurate to say the least. I can handle losing when its in fact a skill gap of myself vs another player all the live long day... However mald I may get from being downed by something thats out of my control that I otherwise wouldnt have been downed by in a similar game to albion I will tolerate it.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

Quicksilver88 wrote:

You don't need to do corrupts to know your some deranged idiot who can't handle losing, theres plenty of other games where u can just pick flowers or something MATE.
      ??????
      My guy all you do and have done in this community is brown nose staffs asses ffs and try being toxic only to THEN turn around and play the victim card because someone calls you out on the fact that your just a troll pos player who knows nothing at all about the game. Yet keeps trying to call others out whenever they make a point (Either WITH valid evidence or WITHOUT).

Like right now you came ONTO MY THREAD AGAIN trying to BE TOXIC again... No one @'ed you instead you just came... Like you dont fucking run these dungeons so therefore YOU DONT GET TO HAVE A VOICE ON THIS THREAD capiche??? Comprende??? Understand?

And your comment about "who cant handle losing" is more then inaccurate to say the least. I can handle losing when its in fact a skill gap of myself vs another player all the live long day... However mald I may get from being downed by something thats out of my control that I otherwise wouldnt have been downed by in a similar game to albion I will tolerate it.
      Not being toxic to u i'm just stating facts. Your crazy fact. You can't handle losing fact. You think of your self a god fact. You live in your parents basement fact. You have some fake english accent fact. You like picking flowers some weird and unknown reason fact. With these facts i contacted my psychologist friend, and he deducted after much thought that your a first rate nut job. And a piece of advise, if you keep picking flowers u might make it as a florist some where, got to be a step up from a troll.
    • Quicksilver88 wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Quicksilver88 wrote:

??????My guy all you do and have done in this community is brown nose staffs asses ffs and try being toxic only to THEN turn around and play the victim card because someone calls you out on the fact that your just a troll pos player who knows nothing at all about the game. Yet keeps trying to call others out whenever they make a point (Either WITH valid evidence or WITHOUT).

Not being toxic to u i'm just stating facts. Your crazy fact. You can't handle losing fact. You think of your self a god fact. You live in your parents basement fact. You have some fake english accent fact. You like picking flowers some weird and unknown reason fact. With these facts i contacted my psychologist friend, and he deducted after much thought that your a first rate nut job. And a piece of advise, if you keep picking flowers u might make it as a florist some where, got to be a step up from a troll.
      You havent stated a single fact since you first commented on my threads.

Crazy? Sure totally man 100% xD

Cant handle losing? Again I can handle the loss part if its a skill gap between me vs another player.

Think I am a god? Yes abso fuckin lutely I am.

Live in my parents basement??? So this is going to blow your small mind but I have been living in my own house now for quite some time lol

I have some fake english accent??? Idek what to think of this considering you havent even heard me speak once yet somehow know I have an accent?

I like picking flowers??? Mate Im really starting to think your a legit Make a Wish player at this point :| No one even said anything about picking flowers also im not sure even where this came from in the first place but since your trying to make this sound like some kind of an insult or something I guess I will comment on this?

Also really hard to call ME the troll here when all your ass is doing (Has been doing) is riding the dicks of every single staff as well as crying to them when your feelings get hurt because someone called you out for the fact you were toxic first :|

Much like how I have said this to you and everyone else who wants to try being toxic little shitters. Unless you actually have something relevant to say then you dont get to speak. You're all equally trash who comes onto peoples threads to either troll your asses off for nothing else but the sake of doing it OR you just try to be toxic on purpose but fail miserably and then do what I said above which is whine like the entitled spoiled bitches you are to staff :|

The post was edited 1 time, last by RKOverdrive ().

• Midgard wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

YOU DONT GET TO HAVE A VOICE ON THIS THREAD capiche??? Comprende??? Understand?
      You're completely wrong yet again, and he's just proving you wrong again and again. Utter bullshit from you as he obviously DOES get to have a voice on this thread.
      My guy you and him dont have a voice no matter what you might think xD your both dogshit you both are wannabe toxic little fanboys who literally only sit on forums all day long looking for threads to go after xD

He hasnt proved anything at least nothing thats relevant. And neither have you. The only thing BOTH of you have done so far is in fact prove me right :| You gave me ammunition against BOTH of you first with me showcasing that you all made the first move and wanted to be toxic first (Which you didnt like me doing lmfao) YOU THEN prove my points even further by literally joining almost every thread I make with nothing even pertaining the thread just you two being cringe stuckers and what I mean by this is this shit xD

Like again you all sit here twiddling your fucking thumbs waiting for a thread of mine to show up so you can ATTEMPT to have a voice when in fact im the one living rent free inside all your fucking minds. A "normal" person would look at you 3 and be fucking astounded actually by the fact that everything I have said thus far is right xD (Which btw I tested with a couple friends to see what they had to say and all of them were laughing at you 3 especially quicksilver)

And much like I said before you all play the victim card trying to say I started shit DESPITE that being proven wrong ;) So again maybe hold your tongues (Or fingers in this case since its typing) when trying to speak to a god.
      Images
      • Proving my points for me.jpg

44.09 kB, 1,637×304, viewed 41 times
    • Apotosariel wrote:

So fragile. This child is already experiencing an identity crisis. He's been misled into thinking that he is something other than a filthy pleb who exists for the sole purpose of entertaining others with his misery. Do not fret. Your Higher Self will eventually awaken you to your true calling.
      Sorry who tf are you again? Im not even old enough to have an identity crisis xD And so far on the contrary you all have been entertaining tf out of me especially now, literally dead in my chair here along with my discord lol.
    • Apotosariel wrote:

So easily influenced by the opinions of others. This is why delusions are your best friend, my dear.
      Influenced by others??? Man the view from you 3's glass houses must be fucking amazing xD Your literally being a hypocrite rn in of itself with what you just said. Considering you alone have been influenced by what quicksilver and midgard have said and decided to join this pissing contest you 3 had no chance of winning to begin with.

Everything I have said so far has been of my own will aka zero influence :| Granted sure you can try arguing that me showing everything now to those in my circle could be called me getting influence but sadly thats still not how that works xD

You keep switching everything around from what your saying but ONCE AGAIN you along with the other 2 fanboys have failed to provide something unique or relevant for that matter -_-
    • Midgard wrote:

@RKOverdrive seek professional psychiatric help ... seriously.
      You first? xD

You 3 are getting made a laughing stock in my circle and slowly turning into a laughing stock on here IN YOUR OWN FUCKING WORLD no less xD Unfortunately im not streaming albion otherwise that would just be 1 more place I can showcase all of this off to lmfao Strongly considering it now though ngl.
    • I can't recall a time when I wasn't a hypocrite towards measly peasants.

Here, I will grant you this revelation.

Influence - the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself.

All it took for you to snap was for someone to hint that you could have played better.
      Slaves of reality