Ok seriously wtf SBI -_-

    • Corrupted Dungeons

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Argustin wrote:

      ratting is having full mobility and not taking fights. You dont need to invade other peoples CDs. Majority of people who i know rat bascially never invade and run when getting invaded to break crystals. And i havent dont CDs late week, but before that i was always invading/getting invaded and never got a t3 item. This was the T6 CD.
      Ok well things have changed hate to burst your bubble but uh things have gotten worse at this point Im already taking a pause in between my dungeons to put together a collab of all the T3 items I run across in both T4 CD's as well as RZ T6 CD's. The loot drops have gotten worse it seems like.

      As far as the ratting thing goes from what you said theres only 1 circumstance wherein I will ever start breaking crystals inside my own dungeon when someone invades and thats if im fighting someone who legit runs away everytime we fight. Im not talking like them kiting either im talking about me getting them low and out sustaining them and them using boots to flee to the other side of the dungeon and re-healing back up :| Which even at that point I break 1 crystal per everytime they run (As a means of making them come back to fight)
    • SHARKY wrote:

      I'd be interested to know how often you do RZ CDs?
      I honestly dont even wanna speak to you. You legit lost any and all respect or care from me to you as a player or as a person xD

      Frankly its not even your business...

      Typically it depends on my mood. I would say between the 7 days of the week 1-2 full days are spent inside of RZ CD's. And as far as how many CD's I will run I can do 4 CD's for every 1 Beef Stew... And I end up burning 5-6 stews before having to return back home to sell everything off or depot. So this means in that one sitting im running 20-24 RZ CD's per sitting.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      Hattenhair wrote:

      Mate just gear up to 1k IP and spam stalker.
      A set like that costs 250k at most.
      Yea theres no way you can know this so I wont be rude... But im a one trick set user... I run E Shaper only and my closest thing I can call secondary is 2H daggers... A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil... and thats lowballing
      Quick edit since it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER :| and quite frankly refuse to considering the fact that the loot from Stalker is shit and I can safely get it doing the lower dungeons
      I'm comfortably winning in stalker with only a 70-80k set so doing stalkers is definitely worth it if you plan on killing dudes imo although I did get this 1 kill where every single item from the dead player and boss loot was trashed so for a pvp kill I got like 20k silver from the pots gained or whatever. nice nice nice in that instance if you're using a 250k set and THAT happens bruh I'd quit for the day rofl. I rarely even buy any 100k+ capes anymore because stalker is so weird in its balance that a cape just doesn't help sometimes otherwise sure my build would be at around 200k or something. Sure SBI addressed the loot from chests so rats had less of a reason to rat but sbi didn't fix the actual issue of how their cd dungeons are designed to even allow for ratting in the first place. This is supposed to be a mode where ppl actually wanna 1v1 right? Doesn't seem like that to me in every 1/10th person invaded.
    • rottencheese wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Hattenhair wrote:

      Mate just gear up to 1k IP and spam stalker.
      A set like that costs 250k at most.
      Yea theres no way you can know this so I wont be rude... But im a one trick set user... I run E Shaper only and my closest thing I can call secondary is 2H daggers... A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil... and thats lowballingQuick edit since it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER :| and quite frankly refuse to considering the fact that the loot from Stalker is shit and I can safely get it doing the lower dungeons
      I'm comfortably winning in stalker with only a 70-80k set so doing stalkers is definitely worth it if you plan on killing dudes imo although I did get this 1 kill where every single item from the dead player and boss loot was trashed so for a pvp kill I got like 20k silver from the pots gained or whatever. nice nice nice in that instance if you're using a 250k set and THAT happens bruh I'd quit for the day rofl. I rarely even buy any 100k+ capes anymore because stalker is so weird in its balance that a cape just doesn't help sometimes otherwise sure my build would be at around 200k or something. Sure SBI addressed the loot from chests so rats had less of a reason to rat but sbi didn't fix the actual issue of how their cd dungeons are designed to even allow for ratting in the first place. This is supposed to be a mode where ppl actually wanna 1v1 right? Doesn't seem like that to me in every 1/10th person invaded.
      Yea see for me the ONLY time I go for RZ Corrupteds (Keep in mind I will go like once MAYBE twice depending on my mood to RZ's) and everytime just about its either im facing those who run away because they simply cant fight my kit and then I have to waste my time breaking crystals, and then on top of this theres the "if I die" part that still comes across my mind since there are some builds that fully counter me..


      And I wouldnt call it "they addressed the loot chests" its seems more and more like they just simply dont or didnt know what else to do and that it was just an easy decision of "Well lets nerf the shit out of the loot so people stop complaining maybe"

      Like call me crazy but it definitely does not seem like it was a well thought out idea on SBI's part.

      Honestly as far as the entire concept of ratting goes if I had to let the ratting part continue to exist (Which it will regardless but still) I would say bring the old loot chances BACK and just let everything play out then. Because no matter how people want to try and make the argument of ratting being "not fair" or some shit it still requires a level of skill to be able to do it consistently without getting killed.

      Theres alot of tools that can play in the pvp aspect of a ratter vs the dungeon owner. If the dungeon owner (who has a map) and can see if their mini bosses are being killed or even that the invader is getting chased by the mobs in the dungeon then they can and should be able to get over there and stop them before they pop an invis potion or ability and run off. Theres also just a common sense factor or sense of "ok this person just took my mini boss camp are they going to try running straight to the crystals or etc."

      Is ratting it a dick move to do? Sure. I suppose.

      But it still has its own amount of "skill" that has to be applied for them to be able to it consistently.
    • rottencheese wrote:

      This is supposed to be a mode where ppl actually wanna 1v1 right? Doesn't seem like that to me in every 1/10th person invaded.


      Well at this point I think its more so just a hear say thing where ratting has gotten alot more attention then it deserves :| QUICK EDIT Plus as I just got told to its a bit difficult to know for sure if everyone who has been complaining about ratting is even 1.) Using the right term. Or 2.) If the amount of rats is exaggerated or not :|

      Again the ratting itself can be considered a skill that requires time to learn and perfect. And it also means that the dungeon owner themselves needs to learn what to look for when going up against a ratter and what signs to start looking for whether its checking their map or even if their to lazy to do that just simply watch the infamy counter to see if it goes up.

      Like we have the basic mobs inside corrupteds that can aggro and chase, AS WELL AS those annoying ass demonic watchers who light up whoever they spot on the map AND lastly the crystals light up to when being attacked. Thats 3 hints that a player can use when fighting a suspected rat.


      And tbf Corrupteds were made for more then just a spot for solo players to 1v1 without interference. They were made so us Solo players could actually have fun running a dungeon and either fight or PVE to our hearts content while getting some loot here in there in the process.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RKOverdrive ().

    • gideonflynn wrote:

      I like how you think you're doing actual CDs, while it's literally the training course, just like blue/yellow zones. CDs are full-loot, the first tier is to introduce people, not for anyone to play in.
      ???? Funny how another helmet wearer has decided to enter this thread :|

      Ok T4 Corrupteds sure? I guess??? Last I checked a corrupted dungeon is still a corrupted no matter what so im not sure why your saying "training course" especially since people actually have to grind starting out the game pretty heavily (To the 100K infamy cap) which is counted as "playing in them" no matter how you look at it.

      But I think you missed the part where I made it clear I run RZ Corrupteds as well... So unless you're trying to imply that I should ONLY run Slayer dungeons 100% of the time and everything else is just "training" then I quite frankly dont have anything else to say to your ass since that would be considered being mean to a mental patient or just mentally feeble person in general :|
    • gideonflynn wrote:

      What do you mean RZ? It's instanced content, it doesn't matter what type of zone you're in, only the tiers. You disregard the fact it's not full-loot and as such isn't part of the 'actual' game, being focused on full loot.

      No one cares what set you wear, the important thing is full-loot or not. If it's not full loot, it's training.
      ???? No one was even saying that? Are you actually on the spectrum or something???

      RZ (Red Zone) corrupteds IS FULL LOOT so wtf are you on about??? I said specifically I do both RZ and Blue Zone xD

      Neither of which are "training" as you call it since its required to play and grind the fuck out of them anyway to meet the 100k Infamy cap required to even enter Slayer CD's

      You really need to read everything first before trying to type, my fucking god xD



      The premise of this thread wasnt even related to the fact about whether it was full loot pvp or not it was legit talking about the fact how T3 items are dropping in both lmao fuck me mate.
    • You said you do T4, the tier of the zone doesn't matter so get what you're saying straight: T4, T6, and T8 CDs or their names are what we're talking about. Don't make it more confusing by going blue/red zone. Although I admit I could have looked this up before. I had no recollection of the red zone being full-loot, only which tiers one could do.

      Hunter/T6 and up does NOT drop T3 items, if they do, provide proof, I've never seen this happen.

      wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Cor…ungeons#Difficulty_levels

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Neither of which are "training" as you call it since its required to play and grind the fuck out of them anyway to meet the 100k Infamy cap required to even enter Slayer CD's
      That is the exact definition of 'training' so you might have a different opinion, even though it's flawed by writing that very sentence as you did. Having a non-full-loot option is the training I'm talking about, obviously... But you seem to care more about calling people out and swearing, so I'm done here. You are simply wrong, and you don't provide proof and are way too annoying and mental to deal with. To repeat: I'm done here, I won't give you more replies, you are way too weird.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      Yea theres no way you can know this so I wont be rude... But im a one trick set user... I run E Shaper only and my closest thing I can call secondary is 2H daggers... A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil... and thats lowballing
      Quick edit since it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER :| and quite frankly refuse to considering the fact that the loot from Stalker is shit and I can safely get it doing the lower dungeons
      If you stick at Hunter CD, ofc the loot is gonna be shit. Safe zone = shit loot.

      Even if you have zero spec, 1000 ip is only T7 (or 4.3 for artifact). There is no single build in this freaking game that cost 3 million at T4.3 - T7.

      Putting aside the fact that you must have spec or might as well stop playing. It's like playing other MMO and staying at lvl 1 and expect result.

      You don't play 1 weapon in this game, you adapt to fit certain situation. And since you have zero spec anw (inferred from your statement that you set cost 3 mil at 1k IP), there is literally no barrier for you to switch to a different build that's more fit for your current wallet.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Yea theres no way you can know this so I wont be rude... But im a one trick set user... I run E Shaper only and my closest thing I can call secondary is 2H daggers... A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil... and thats lowballing
      Quick edit since it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER :| and quite frankly refuse to considering the fact that the loot from Stalker is shit and I can safely get it doing the lower dungeons
      If you stick at Hunter CD, ofc the loot is gonna be shit. Safe zone = shit loot.
      Even if you have zero spec, 1000 ip is only T7 (or 4.3 for artifact). There is no single build in this freaking game that cost 3 million at T4.3 - T7.

      Putting aside the fact that you must have spec or might as well stop playing. It's like playing other MMO and staying at lvl 1 and expect result.

      You don't play 1 weapon in this game, you adapt to fit certain situation. And since you have zero spec anw (inferred from your statement that you set cost 3 mil at 1k IP), there is literally no barrier for you to switch to a different build that's more fit for your current wallet.
      Your not even reading either ffs xD WHAT PART OF I AM DOING BOTH HUNTER AND RZ CORRUPTEDS DO YOU PEOPLE NOT FUCKING COMPREHEND XD serious its like you ONLY read what you want to instead of whats actually posted xD Fucking mind-blowing or rather mind numbing I should say, fuck me...

      And uh hate to break to you dumbass but I do in fact only run 1 weapon... That I am working on perfecting builds for so I can call it my AMA...

      I do have spec... But you clearly dont understand how much a single energy shaper costs... 1 E shaper alone even around T6 is 2-3Mil BY ITSELF xD and thats being generous...


      Quick edit to so your dumbass understands more... My spec is maxed for my build(s) which means I bring a T6 E shaper in with me to Hunter Corrupteds as well... Since despite Hunter having an IP cap it still allows me to have a sort of edge over everyone else due to the spec difference...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RKOverdrive ().

    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Yea theres no way you can know this so I wont be rude... But im a one trick set user... I run E Shaper only and my closest thing I can call secondary is 2H daggers... A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil... and thats lowballing
      Quick edit since it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER :| and quite frankly refuse to considering the fact that the loot from Stalker is shit and I can safely get it doing the lower dungeons
      If you stick at Hunter CD, ofc the loot is gonna be shit. Safe zone = shit loot.Even if you have zero spec, 1000 ip is only T7 (or 4.3 for artifact). There is no single build in this freaking game that cost 3 million at T4.3 - T7.

      Putting aside the fact that you must have spec or might as well stop playing. It's like playing other MMO and staying at lvl 1 and expect result.

      You don't play 1 weapon in this game, you adapt to fit certain situation. And since you have zero spec anw (inferred from your statement that you set cost 3 mil at 1k IP), there is literally no barrier for you to switch to a different build that's more fit for your current wallet.
      Your not even reading either ffs xD WHAT PART OF I AM DOING BOTH HUNTER AND RZ CORRUPTEDS DO YOU PEOPLE NOT FUCKING COMPREHEND XD serious its like you ONLY read what you want to instead of whats actually posted xD Fucking mind-blowing or rather mind numbing I should say, fuck me...
      And uh hate to break to you dumbass but I do in fact only run 1 weapon... That I am working on perfecting builds for so I can call it my AMA...

      I do have spec... But you clearly dont understand how much a single energy shaper costs... 1 E shaper alone even around T6 is 2-3Mil BY ITSELF xD and thats being generous...


      Quick edit to so your dumbass understands more... My spec is maxed for my build(s) which means I bring a T6 E shaper in with me to Hunter Corrupteds as well... Since despite Hunter having an IP cap it still allows me to have a sort of edge over everyone else due to the spec difference...
      Your words: "it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER" -> There are only 3 type of corrupted dungeons: Hunter, Stalker and Slayer. There're no such thing called Red Zone Corrupted Dungeon. Maybe educate yourself and look it up first before calling people dumbass.

      If you have spec then you can f**king run Stalker with flat 4 gear (~100k silver), why the f**k are you bringing T6. Hattenhair suggested spamming 1k IP set in stalker, you replied "A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil...". Did you even read what he told you ?? 1k IP is flat 4 if you have spec. 3 mil wtf, comparing tier 4 - 4.1 sets to 6.3 price, and didn't even get the 6.3 price right. Lmao. Flat 6 Energy Shaper only costs ~ 300k silver. Even 6.3 only costs ~ 1 million at most. Go check the price before you talk, idiot.


      If you don't know a shit what you are talking about, don't come here ranting about your being a noob, and trash talking other people who helped you point out where you did wrong. Don't appreciate other people's help then go get good by yourself, noob.

      I apologize to every else reading this post for being so rude. I always try to stay productive while discussing on the forum, but I just couldn't help myself this time when I read this idiot calling other people "dumbass"
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Yea theres no way you can know this so I wont be rude... But im a one trick set user... I run E Shaper only and my closest thing I can call secondary is 2H daggers... A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil... and thats lowballing
      Quick edit since it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER :| and quite frankly refuse to considering the fact that the loot from Stalker is shit and I can safely get it doing the lower dungeons
      If you stick at Hunter CD, ofc the loot is gonna be shit. Safe zone = shit loot.Even if you have zero spec, 1000 ip is only T7 (or 4.3 for artifact). There is no single build in this freaking game that cost 3 million at T4.3 - T7.
      Putting aside the fact that you must have spec or might as well stop playing. It's like playing other MMO and staying at lvl 1 and expect result.

      You don't play 1 weapon in this game, you adapt to fit certain situation. And since you have zero spec anw (inferred from your statement that you set cost 3 mil at 1k IP), there is literally no barrier for you to switch to a different build that's more fit for your current wallet.
      Your not even reading either ffs xD WHAT PART OF I AM DOING BOTH HUNTER AND RZ CORRUPTEDS DO YOU PEOPLE NOT FUCKING COMPREHEND XD serious its like you ONLY read what you want to instead of whats actually posted xD Fucking mind-blowing or rather mind numbing I should say, fuck me...And uh hate to break to you dumbass but I do in fact only run 1 weapon... That I am working on perfecting builds for so I can call it my AMA...

      I do have spec... But you clearly dont understand how much a single energy shaper costs... 1 E shaper alone even around T6 is 2-3Mil BY ITSELF xD and thats being generous...


      Quick edit to so your dumbass understands more... My spec is maxed for my build(s) which means I bring a T6 E shaper in with me to Hunter Corrupteds as well... Since despite Hunter having an IP cap it still allows me to have a sort of edge over everyone else due to the spec difference...
      Your words: "it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER" -> There are only 3 type of corrupted dungeons: Hunter, Stalker and Slayer. There're no such thing called Red Zone Corrupted Dungeon. Maybe educate yourself and look it up first before calling people dumbass.
      If you have spec then you can f**king run Stalker with flat 4 gear (~100k silver), why the f**k are you bringing T6. Hattenhair suggested spamming 1k IP set in stalker, you replied "A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil...". Did you even read what he told you ?? 1k IP is flat 4 if you have spec. 3 mil wtf, comparing tier 4 - 4.1 sets to 6.3 price, and didn't even get the 6.3 price right. Lmao. Flat 6 Energy Shaper only costs ~ 300k silver. Even 6.3 only costs ~ 1 million at most. Go check the price before you talk, idiot.


      If you don't know a shit what you are talking about, don't come here ranting about your being a noob, and trash talking other people who helped you point out where you did wrong. Don't appreciate other people's help then go get good by yourself, noob.

      I apologize to every else reading this post for being so rude. I always try to stay productive while discussing on the forum, but I just couldn't help myself this time when I read this idiot calling other people "dumbass"
      The only part of this that you have me on is the 1 typo I somehow managed to make with Slayer instead of Stalker... So I will accept that "L" -_-


      ASIDE FROM THIS though... My original point to all of this is I am running both Hunter AND STALKER***** Corrupteds. Loot is still shit in both which might be fine to some for Hunter having shit loot drops (Dropping T3 shit) but STALKER**** Corrupteds should not be...

      As far as the why I run T6 E shaper inside both corrupteds thats because the fact my spec is high enough to where even with the hard cap (Which I think they reverted to a soft cap instead of hard nowadays) from Hunter level dungeons it still does not affect me much at all and quite frankly the dmg output is better then trying to run a 4.3 set...

      As far as the fucking price goes that might be what its at right now but the 2-3mil price tag is what it was at before... Also feel free to check the fucking screenshot as I JUST LOOKED xD

      Quick edit to... RZ Corrupteds ARE STALKER LEVEL... That is what I mean so let me make this clear to you.. -_-
      Images
      • This fuckwit....jpg

        71.89 kB, 822×403, viewed 33 times
    • Yea that's how any reasonably good ZvZ/PvP weapon is priced at that 'level'. It's an excellent 6.3 Avalonian weapon. There's no reason to run that if you're not in Slayer corrupteds. Also please just refer to them by name instead of the zone, it confuses them so much I had to go to the wiki to make sure what you meant. going back to your set: that's just overkill, you can go flat 6 or even 4.3 and almost the same results due to IP caps (given you have any sort of spec for this weapon).

      Now, where are your fine collection of screenshots of Stalker corrupted loot including T3 loot? I'm waiting in excitement because I'm actually very interested if this is possible (I'm pretty sure it's not due to percentages).

      Now, let's have a look at the loot tables for any kind of chest, and tell me T3 loot isn't found anywhere else? It's how the loot tables work for that level of challenge (non-full-loot especially). I find quite a lot of low-tier, even T2 gear in lower-tier open-world chests in the Black zones. I'm not that much of a BM player, but I am almost certain you can sell T3 there sometimes, and that's directly correlated to chest loot. I don't know though, but am still certain it's possible for lower-tier items to drop in other low-risk low rewards content like T5 dungeons and such. You might not like it, but that's how the loot tables are built, and that's your own personal subjective opinion, I've never seen someone been so upset about something this reasonable. And you haven't even addressed loot tables nor the black market so I've come to think you just haven't thought about those parts. There's not a majority amount of the player base who cares about this as much as you do, I can almost undoubtedly assure you of that.

      Byt yea, "screenshots or it didn't happen", you said you're collecting them, so please, go on.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      I somehow managed to make with Slayer instead of Stalker



      ........................


      As far as the fucking price goes that might be what its at right now but the 2-3mil price tag is what it was at before... Also feel free to check the fucking screenshot as I JUST LOOKED xD
      LMAO. Calling people dumbass who can't read, then it turned out it's yourself who can't type and people read it right.

      You are sorting the price from highest to lowest in your screenshot. If E shaper cost 2 mil like your screenshot, then poison pot cost 147 million now.

      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      I somehow managed to make with Slayer instead of Stalker



      ........................


      As far as the fucking price goes that might be what its at right now but the 2-3mil price tag is what it was at before... Also feel free to check the fucking screenshot as I JUST LOOKED xD
      LMAO. Calling people dumbass who can't read, then it turned out it's yourself who can't type and people read it right.
      You are sorting the price from highest to lowest in your screenshot. If E shaper cost 2 mil like your screenshot, then poison pot cost 147 million now.


      -_- The only reason I had that applied is because there were 3 total versions for sale on market... 1 OF WHICH JUST GOT POSTED for 1.2mil... So yes I did use the filter so I could crop it all together since it wouldnt even be "fair" to include a RECENTLY ADDED E SHAPER when the other 2 for sale were already posted...

      P.S Plus that would have just floated your ego if I did include the one e shaper that just got posted on market which I was not feeling so kind to do ;)
      Images
      • Screenshot_47.jpg

        85.7 kB, 819×585, viewed 9 times
    • gideonflynn wrote:

      Yea that's how any reasonably good ZvZ/PvP weapon is priced at that 'level'. It's an excellent 6.3 Avalonian weapon. There's no reason to run that if you're not in Slayer corrupteds. Also please just refer to them by name instead of the zone, it confuses them so much I had to go to the wiki to make sure what you meant. going back to your set: that's just overkill, you can go flat 6 or even 4.3 and almost the same results due to IP caps (given you have any sort of spec for this weapon).

      Now, where are your fine collection of screenshots of Stalker corrupted loot including T3 loot? I'm waiting in excitement because I'm actually very interested if this is possible (I'm pretty sure it's not due to percentages).

      Now, let's have a look at the loot tables for any kind of chest, and tell me T3 loot isn't found anywhere else? It's how the loot tables work for that level of challenge (non-full-loot especially). I find quite a lot of low-tier, even T2 gear in lower-tier open-world chests in the Black zones. I'm not that much of a BM player, but I am almost certain you can sell T3 there sometimes, and that's directly correlated to chest loot. I don't know though, but am still certain it's possible for lower-tier items to drop in other low-risk low rewards content like T5 dungeons and such. You might not like it, but that's how the loot tables are built, and that's your own personal subjective opinion, I've never seen someone been so upset about something this reasonable. And you haven't even addressed loot tables nor the black market so I've come to think you just haven't thought about those parts. There's not a majority amount of the player base who cares about this as much as you do, I can almost undoubtedly assure you of that.

      Byt yea, "screenshots or it didn't happen", you said you're collecting them, so please, go on.
      Ah yes because I for sure am on YOUR time to send in all screenshots -_- I will fill this thread with screenshots or upload a compilation video... Because like it or not I intend on spamming CD's so I can provide a hell of an accurate example...

      As far as your argument about me being "overkill" goes... Uh? Yeah???

      I would much rather go overboard and go for the overkill then be caught fucking losing the fight because someone just happened to have an actually .3 weapon where as I didnt :|

      And uh... Funny thing.. The results or fruit of my logic speak for themselves...
      Images
      • Overkill he says1.jpg

        85.13 kB, 653×501, viewed 21 times
      • Overkill he says2.jpg

        86.03 kB, 653×500, viewed 12 times
      • Overkill he says3.jpg

        87.3 kB, 655×503, viewed 13 times
      • Overkill he says4.jpg

        83.68 kB, 655×501, viewed 12 times
      • Overkill he says5.jpg

        83.37 kB, 656×503, viewed 15 times
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      gideonflynn wrote:

      Yea that's how any reasonably good ZvZ/PvP weapon is priced at that 'level'. It's an excellent 6.3 Avalonian weapon. There's no reason to run that if you're not in Slayer corrupteds. Also please just refer to them by name instead of the zone, it confuses them so much I had to go to the wiki to make sure what you meant. going back to your set: that's just overkill, you can go flat 6 or even 4.3 and almost the same results due to IP caps (given you have any sort of spec for this weapon).

      Now, where are your fine collection of screenshots of Stalker corrupted loot including T3 loot? I'm waiting in excitement because I'm actually very interested if this is possible (I'm pretty sure it's not due to percentages).

      Now, let's have a look at the loot tables for any kind of chest, and tell me T3 loot isn't found anywhere else? It's how the loot tables work for that level of challenge (non-full-loot especially). I find quite a lot of low-tier, even T2 gear in lower-tier open-world chests in the Black zones. I'm not that much of a BM player, but I am almost certain you can sell T3 there sometimes, and that's directly correlated to chest loot. I don't know though, but am still certain it's possible for lower-tier items to drop in other low-risk low rewards content like T5 dungeons and such. You might not like it, but that's how the loot tables are built, and that's your own personal subjective opinion, I've never seen someone been so upset about something this reasonable. And you haven't even addressed loot tables nor the black market so I've come to think you just haven't thought about those parts. There's not a majority amount of the player base who cares about this as much as you do, I can almost undoubtedly assure you of that.

      Byt yea, "screenshots or it didn't happen", you said you're collecting them, so please, go on.
      Ah yes because I for sure am on YOUR time to send in all screenshots -_- I will fill this thread with screenshots or upload a compilation video... Because like it or not I intend on spamming CD's so I can provide a hell of an accurate example...
      As far as your argument about me being "overkill" goes... Uh? Yeah???

      I would much rather go overboard and go for the overkill then be caught fucking losing the fight because someone just happened to have an actually .3 weapon where as I didnt :|

      And uh... Funny thing.. The results or fruit of my logic speak for themselves...
      Which corrupted was that done in? IP calls for Slayer, what's your spec?... You're inconsistent, and you're not really worth arguing with, especially since you rather want to upload pictures that don't represent anything but you having easy AF kills, in what seems to be the tier you won't attend to, or as you said don't do anymore, which just makes it completely useless for all of your arguments, and probably quite outdated.

      Anyways, I didn't specify any timeframe, just provide me one picture, at some point, I don't care when or whatever, and as a bonus please record tiers as well. But this nonsense and backtracking are laughable, and going 6.3 in Stalker corrupted dungeons is the 'same' (same as in the soft cap just makes the difference negligible, and to be explicit it DOES make a difference, but it's nowhere near worth the money, and that's on no one but you) as flat 6 for 5 but for way, WAY less price (and is upgradeable, which shouldn't be a problem with the runes, souls and relics) you can get in Stalker so it seems you're also very bad with risk vs reward. But I realize I'm fueling your weird-ass arguments, so IDK, I'll just unsubscribe from this damned thread, nothing will probably come from it anyways.