Ok seriously wtf SBI -_-

• Corrupted Dungeons
    • Ok seriously wtf SBI -_-

So this has happened 5 times almost back to back to yesterday and now again today... Why exactly do you all LoVeLy people at SBI here keep making T3 LOOT DROP IN CORRUPTED'S

T4 shit is fine I suppose thats all fine and dandy but when we the players are running corrupteds the last thing we should have to see is a T3 pair of shoes or helmet -_-

So maybe just maybe change the loot drops to T4 as the lowest tier of loot to drop :|

The post was edited 1 time, last by RKOverdrive ().

• 1. What level of corrupted dungeons are you doing?
      2. What loot bonus % do you have from infamy?

Its pretty feasible to get t3 drops if you are below 10k infamy and doing hunter.
      Most of the loot drops from the dead enemy player anyways.

Oh, and dont get me started on how much 1mil+ infamy players suck out all of the loot from the black market so you get 6.0 drops from 8.2 group RD maps. Corrupted dungeon people have #1 loot priority, or something like that. I had a 8.0 grovekeeper drop in corrupts twice, while I didnt get even a single t8 artifact from 8.1 maps and up, for a whole season.
    • Hattenhair wrote:

1. What level of corrupted dungeons are you doing?

Its pretty feasible to get t3 drops if you are below 10k infamy and doing hunter.

Oh, and dont get me started on how much 1mil+ infamy players suck out all of the loot from the black market so you get 6.0 drops from 8.2 group RD maps. Corrupted dungeon people have #1 loot priority, or something like that. I had a 8.0 grovekeeper drop in corrupts twice, while I didnt get even a single t8 artifact from 8.1 maps and up, for a whole season.
      I actually have 300k Infamy currently

I run T4 CD's (93% Loot bonus) and T6 CD's (Unknown think its 60's to 70's% wise rn will edit after im done with league games)

Also thats just unlucky for you. I stopped going Slayer T8 CD's pretty much instantly after the first time they nerfed the loot in CD's specifically because they were just all risk for not so good reward...
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

I run T4 CD's (93% Loot bonus) and T6 CD's (Unknown think its 60's to 70's% wise rn will edit after im done with league games)

Also thats just unlucky for you. I stopped going Slayer T8 CD's pretty much instantly after the first time they nerfed the loot in CD's specifically because they were just all risk for not so good reward...
      The loot was not nerfed in a literal sence. Due to how high the loot priority is for high-infamy corrupted players, they sucked out most of the valuable items from the black market in the coming weeks after launch, which reduced the overall loot for other activities too.

This is the same thing that happened with 2v2 hellgate loot when it was buffed. People noticed that the loot became good and started doing more hellgates, as a result most of the valuable loot got sucked out of the black market within the first 2 weeks, which leaves hellgates as they are right now.
    • Hattenhair wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

The loot was not nerfed in a literal sence. Due to how high the loot priority is for high-infamy corrupted players, they sucked out most of the valuable items from the black market in the coming weeks after launch, which reduced the overall loot for other activities too.
      This is the same thing that happened with 2v2 hellgate loot when it was buffed. People noticed that the loot became good and started doing more hellgates, as a result most of the valuable loot got sucked out of the black market within the first 2 weeks, which leaves hellgates as they are right now.
      Ok sure but the problem is the devs still allow for T3 loot to be an option for people to obtain in CD's :| Capping it at T4 for the lowest possible rewards would make alot of people happy pretty sure.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

Quicksilver88 wrote:

Here we go again
      Mate you dont even fucking do corrupteds so why tf are you here again little shit fanboy????

Like honestly if you want to have a nice calm discussion thats all fine and dandy but you come onto these threads and try provoking a response that you THEN complain about getting from me because "Im a dick" or "Im toxic" -_-
      I want you to consider the very fact that you tried to add a guy, from the forums, in game, because he gave you a slight shit talk just to see those precious numbers on a screen lol so you might be wylin a bit here. I'll agree with you though getting t3 anything and getting t4 runes on top of that same chest, runes that we can't use on this t3 item it kinda burns I ain't gonna lie. Plus you can always build a t4.0 item into .1/.2 by enchanting and make 40-50k silver or more sometimes gotta get our profit where we can after the bm nerf. T3 items should be limited to blue zone solo/group dungeons and enemies or something kinda wild you can get that great 2k silver item when risking your 50k+ inventory. Kinda why I've just started to do more solo dgs in general the game becomes chill again :D
    • rottencheese wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Quicksilver88 wrote:

Here we go again
      Mate you dont even fucking do corrupteds so why tf are you here again little shit fanboy????
      Like honestly if you want to have a nice calm discussion thats all fine and dandy but you come onto these threads and try provoking a response that you THEN complain about getting from me because "Im a dick" or "Im toxic" -_-
      I want you to consider the very fact that you tried to add a guy, from the forums, in game, because he gave you a slight shit talk just to see those precious numbers on a screen lol so you might be wylin a bit here. I'll agree with you though getting t3 anything and getting t4 runes on top of that same chest, runes that we can't use on this t3 item it kinda burns I ain't gonna lie. Plus you can always build a t4.0 item into .1/.2 by enchanting and make 40-50k silver or more sometimes gotta get our profit where we can after the bm nerf. T3 items should be limited to blue zone solo/group dungeons and enemies or something kinda wild you can get that great 2k silver item when risking your 50k+ inventory. Kinda why I've just started to do more solo dgs in general the game becomes chill again :D
      Clearly your new here and also have not seen everything that has gone down between him and I... So I will say this as politely as I can physically tolerate myself to say this, here it goes.

But as far as the rest of your post goes. Yes obviously one can enchant T4 items... Again the main point of this thread is that for some reason SBI and Devs are still allowing us the players to have chances at getting anything in the T3 category as potential loot. As for the whole solo dungeons go sure the T3 loot can stay in Blue Zone dungeons but this is Corrupted Dungeons were talking about. :| Alot of other players already shared their opinions and they feel the same way... Corrupted Dungeons definitely leave a lot to be desired... And when you start seeing these T3 shit items pop up back to back the urge to want to break something intensifies :|

Corrupted Dungeons WERE SUPPOSE to be the best dungeon(s) for a solo player but ever since the initial nerfs they have just felt like shit.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

Well there you go, its Hunter cd's. Ofcourse Your getting shit loot because its literally safe zone.
    • wolfo70 wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

I actually have 300k Infamy currentlyI run T4 CD's (93% Loot bonus) and T6 CD's (Unknown think its 60's to 70's% wise rn will edit after im done with league games)

Well there you go, its Hunter cd's. Ofcourse Your getting shit loot because its literally safe zone.
      This as Wolfo said. You are basically playing either blue zone or yellow zone, where getting t3 is very normal. I did t6 CDs for a quite long time and never had issues with that. Its either bad RNG or just playing on the safe zone one. Additionally do you rat or kill your enemy, because if you rat your loot is way less the killing your enemy.
    • wolfo70 wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

I actually have 300k Infamy currentlyI run T4 CD's (93% Loot bonus) and T6 CD's (Unknown think its 60's to 70's% wise rn will edit after im done with league games)

You seem to be missing the part there where I said im running RZ CD's to and still seeing T3 loot pop up occasionally like its showing in both my guy...

Argustin wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

This as Wolfo said. You are basically playing either blue zone or yellow zone, where getting t3 is very normal. I did t6 CDs for a quite long time and never had issues with that. Its either bad RNG or just playing on the safe zone one. Additionally do you rat or kill your enemy, because if you rat your loot is way less the killing your enemy.
      Getting a single T3 item here and there is fine.. But when its spawning in the dungeons back to fucking back? Theres a problem here lol...

And no actually I clear my dungeons camps and boss then move tf on. I stopped bothering trying to invade other dungeons and at this point just let them come to me.
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Mate just gear up to 1k IP and spam stalker.
      A set like that costs 250k at most.
      Yea theres no way you can know this so I wont be rude... But im a one trick set user... I run E Shaper only and my closest thing I can call secondary is 2H daggers... A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil... and thats lowballing

Quick edit since it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER :| and quite frankly refuse to considering the fact that the loot from Stalker is shit and I can safely get it doing the lower dungeons
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

Yea theres no way you can know this so I wont be rude... But im a one trick set user... I run E Shaper only and my closest thing I can call secondary is 2H daggers... A set for you might cost 250k but a set for me is well around 3mil... and thats lowballing
      Quick edit since it seems you missed what I said above but I also DONT RUN STALKER :| and quite frankly refuse to considering the fact that the loot from Stalker is shit and I can safely get it doing the lower dungeons
      The loot for no-risk activities in Albion has always been shit, no exceptions. This whole thread is pointless.
    • Hattenhair wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

The loot for no-risk activities in Albion has always been shit, no exceptions. This whole thread is pointless.
      My guy like the only thing us solo players have to do nowadays on here is run Corrupteds which fun fact actually they werent shit before and were enjoyed by the community when they came out because the loot was decent enough and made people want to go for it vs nowadays people not wanting to even so much as bother fighting inside of it and strictly use it for PVE'ing half the time :|

The thread itself is not pointless either idfk why your actually saying that. Alot of other people here in this community INCLUDING content creators btw have stated they feel the same way so you really cant say this thread is "pointless"
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

You seem to be missing the part there where I said im running RZ CD's to and still seeing T3 loot pop up occasionally like its showing in both my guy...

Argustin wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

I actually have 300k Infamy currentlyI run T4 CD's (93% Loot bonus) and T6 CD's (Unknown think its 60's to 70's% wise rn will edit after im done with league games)Also thats just unlucky for you. I stopped going Slayer T8 CD's pretty much instantly after the first time they nerfed the loot in CD's specifically because they were just all risk for not so good reward...
      Getting a single T3 item here and there is fine.. But when its spawning in the dungeons back to fucking back? Theres a problem here lol...
      And no actually I clear my dungeons camps and boss then move tf on. I stopped bothering trying to invade other dungeons and at this point just let them come to me.
      So you rat, not pvp? So loot of ratting was nerfed aka its as devs expected that you get bad loot.
    • Argustin wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

I actually have 300k Infamy currentlyI run T4 CD's (93% Loot bonus) and T6 CD's (Unknown think its 60's to 70's% wise rn will edit after im done with league games)Also thats just unlucky for you. I stopped going Slayer T8 CD's pretty much instantly after the first time they nerfed the loot in CD's specifically because they were just all risk for not so good reward...

Argustin wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Hattenhair wrote:

Getting a single T3 item here and there is fine.. But when its spawning in the dungeons back to fucking back? Theres a problem here lol...And no actually I clear my dungeons camps and boss then move tf on. I stopped bothering trying to invade other dungeons and at this point just let them come to me.
      So you rat, not pvp? So loot of ratting was nerfed aka its as devs expected that you get bad loot.
      I do both actually like I made clear above... Its legit not even ratting I speed run Corrupteds without invading other dungeons in the process if I get invaded which has been 1 out of every 5-6 dungeons im running then I will gladly pvp xD

Idk why you keep trying to say im ratting even tho I made it clear twice now thats not how that works. "Ratting" is intentionally invading dungeons for the sole purpose of stealing as much loot from their dungeon out from under their nose and then hitting the crystals and leaving lol. Which is literally the complete opposite of what I do considering I dont even leave my own dungeon.