Ok seriously wtf SBI -_-

    • Corrupted Dungeons
    • gideonflynn wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      gideonflynn wrote:

      Yea that's how any reasonably good ZvZ/PvP weapon is priced at that 'level'. It's an excellent 6.3 Avalonian weapon. There's no reason to run that if you're not in Slayer corrupteds. Also please just refer to them by name instead of the zone, it confuses them so much I had to go to the wiki to make sure what you meant. going back to your set: that's just overkill, you can go flat 6 or even 4.3 and almost the same results due to IP caps (given you have any sort of spec for this weapon).

      Now, where are your fine collection of screenshots of Stalker corrupted loot including T3 loot? I'm waiting in excitement because I'm actually very interested if this is possible (I'm pretty sure it's not due to percentages).

      Now, let's have a look at the loot tables for any kind of chest, and tell me T3 loot isn't found anywhere else? It's how the loot tables work for that level of challenge (non-full-loot especially). I find quite a lot of low-tier, even T2 gear in lower-tier open-world chests in the Black zones. I'm not that much of a BM player, but I am almost certain you can sell T3 there sometimes, and that's directly correlated to chest loot. I don't know though, but am still certain it's possible for lower-tier items to drop in other low-risk low rewards content like T5 dungeons and such. You might not like it, but that's how the loot tables are built, and that's your own personal subjective opinion, I've never seen someone been so upset about something this reasonable. And you haven't even addressed loot tables nor the black market so I've come to think you just haven't thought about those parts. There's not a majority amount of the player base who cares about this as much as you do, I can almost undoubtedly assure you of that.

      Byt yea, "screenshots or it didn't happen", you said you're collecting them, so please, go on.
      Ah yes because I for sure am on YOUR time to send in all screenshots -_- I will fill this thread with screenshots or upload a compilation video... Because like it or not I intend on spamming CD's so I can provide a hell of an accurate example...As far as your argument about me being "overkill" goes... Uh? Yeah???

      I would much rather go overboard and go for the overkill then be caught fucking losing the fight because someone just happened to have an actually .3 weapon where as I didnt :|

      And uh... Funny thing.. The results or fruit of my logic speak for themselves...
      Which corrupted was that done in? IP calls for Slayer, what's your spec?... You're inconsistent, and you're not really worth arguing with, especially since you rather want to upload pictures that don't represent anything but you having easy AF kills, in what seems to be the tier you won't attend to, or as you said don't do anymore, which just makes it completely useless for all of your arguments, and probably quite outdated.
      Anyways, I didn't specify any timeframe, just provide me one picture, at some point, I don't care when or whatever, and as a bonus please record tiers as well. But this nonsense and backtracking are laughable, and going 6.3 in Stalker corrupted dungeons is the 'same' (same as in the soft cap just makes the difference negligible, and to be explicit it DOES make a difference, but it's nowhere near worth the money, and that's on no one but you) as flat 6 for 5 but for way, WAY less price (and is upgradeable, which shouldn't be a problem with the runes, souls and relics) you can get in Stalker so it seems you're also very bad with risk vs reward. But I realize I'm fueling your weird-ass arguments, so IDK, I'll just unsubscribe from this damned thread, nothing will probably come from it anyways.
      That was taken in Stalker all of them -_- So shows what you know...

      And ah yes... I am "inconsistent" thats a new one... And oh so apparently all of those are easy kills now to???

      Not even nonsense as you call it... But at this point feel free to unsub its no skin off my back since again I intend to spam post everything I get...




      These were also in Stalker just so you dont guess incorrectly again..
      Images
      • Overkill he says6.jpg

        89.1 kB, 663×507, viewed 19 times
      • Overkill he says7.jpg

        89.52 kB, 658×506, viewed 19 times
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      So this has happened 5 times almost back to back to yesterday and now again today... Why exactly do you all LoVeLy people at SBI here keep making T3 LOOT DROP IN CORRUPTED'S

      T4 shit is fine I suppose thats all fine and dandy but when we the players are running corrupteds the last thing we should have to see is a T3 pair of shoes or helmet -_-



      So maybe just maybe change the loot drops to T4 as the lowest tier of loot to drop :|
      your infamy level influenceseces loot level.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      -_- The only reason I had that applied is because there were 3 total versions for sale on market... 1 OF WHICH JUST GOT POSTED for 1.2mil... So yes I did use the filter so I could crop it all together since it wouldnt even be "fair" to include a RECENTLY ADDED E SHAPER when the other 2 for sale were already posted...
      P.S Plus that would have just floated your ego if I did include the one e shaper that just got posted on market which I was not feeling so kind to do ;)
      When you buy anything that are high value to your pocket, and are so few on the market, check all cities especially the one the give the best return rate for crafting that item (Bridgewatch in crossbow case, as I saw you were checking it from Sterling).

      The price vary a lot. There's no point in buying sth 2 mil when you can buy it at 1 mil and just teleport to you city. If 1 million silver is worth less to you than having to click a few extra click, then be my guest.


      RKOverdrive wrote:

      I would much rather go overboard and go for the overkill then be caught fucking losing the fight because someone just happened to have an actually .3 weapon where as I didnt :|

      And uh... Funny thing.. The results or fruit of my logic speak for themselves..
      Below is the record of your recent fights. You still think going overkill is a good strat ?? You gave away ~ 30 million kill fame just to gain ~ 1.2 mil fame. How come feeding T8.3 Energy Shaper to loot T7-T8 items is a good strategy ?

      Did it cost you like ~ 60 million silver just to get those screenshot ?? You are fine with throwing tens of millions of silver down the drain for nothing, but concern yourself with a few hundreds K silver from the loot ???

      People only bring 8.3 when they know then can get the most out of it:
      1. Bringing a build that's especially fit for CD (which Energy Shaper is not)
      2. Knowing exactly what they can and can't achieve with their build
      3. They rarely make mistake.
      If you know nothing then people can beat your 8.3 set with budget flat 6.

      This is a waste of silver and an extremely inefficient way to gain experience because you'd have had more fight to gain experience from had you stick with low tier set first.

      Take my advice and spamming 1k IP build in stalker corrupted dungeons. You'll get more experienced that way. This doesn't help you.



      If you paid real money to buy gold to fund those expensive fight. I suggest you stop doing that, it's not a sustainable way to play this game. Just play with the best you can afford, silver will just come in automatically as you gain more experience.

      If you have money and want to spent to help fund development. Buy premium and skins, it's much better for you spending that way.

      That's my honest suggestion. If you have any extra question, feel free to ask.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      -_- The only reason I had that applied is because there were 3 total versions for sale on market... 1 OF WHICH JUST GOT POSTED for 1.2mil... So yes I did use the filter so I could crop it all together since it wouldnt even be "fair" to include a RECENTLY ADDED E SHAPER when the other 2 for sale were already posted...
      P.S Plus that would have just floated your ego if I did include the one e shaper that just got posted on market which I was not feeling so kind to do ;)
      When you buy anything that are high value to your pocket, and are so few on the market, check all cities especially the one the give the best return rate for crafting that item (Bridgewatch in crossbow case, as I saw you were checking it from Sterling).
      The price vary a lot. There's no point in buying sth 2 mil when you can buy it at 1 mil and just teleport to you city. If 1 million silver is worth less to you than having to click a few extra click, then be my guest.


      RKOverdrive wrote:

      I would much rather go overboard and go for the overkill then be caught fucking losing the fight because someone just happened to have an actually .3 weapon where as I didnt :|

      And uh... Funny thing.. The results or fruit of my logic speak for themselves..
      Below is the record of your recent fights. You still think going overkill is a good strat ?? You gave away ~ 30 million kill fame just to gain ~ 1.2 mil fame. How come feeding T8.3 Energy Shaper to loot T7-T8 items is a good strategy ?
      Did it cost you like ~ 60 million silver just to get those screenshot ?? You are fine with throwing tens of millions of silver down the drain for nothing, but concern yourself with a few hundreds K silver from the loot ???

      People only bring 8.3 when they know then can get the most out of it:
      1. Bringing a build that's especially fit for CD (which Energy Shaper is not)
      2. Knowing exactly what they can and can't achieve with their build
      3. They rarely make mistake.
      If you know nothing then people can beat your 8.3 set with budget flat 6.

      This is a waste of silver and an extremely inefficient way to gain experience because you'd have had more fight to gain experience from had you stick with low tier set first.

      Take my advice and spamming 1k IP build in stalker corrupted dungeons. You'll get more experienced that way. This doesn't help you.



      If you paid real money to buy gold to fund those expensive fight. I suggest you stop doing that, it's not a sustainable way to play this game. Just play with the best you can afford, silver will just come in automatically as you gain more experience.

      If you have money and want to spent to help fund development. Buy premium and skins, it's much better for you spending that way.

      That's my honest suggestion. If you have any extra question, feel free to ask.
      ??? Mate I didnt have to spend a single fucking cent on this entire game so far lol...

      Like everything was either 1.) Gifted to us. 2.) Bought from the market using silver.

      Something else to add to.. Since you seem to be trying to use this as "evidence"

      The 3 kills before JeffersonOCareca there on the death list those were back when I was intentionally feeding...

      On top of this if you look at the kill for Jefferson himself you will see it was just another situation where I killed him first however I died because of poison pots final ticks of damage and tried greeding for his loot that he big brained left in a spike trap xD

      Ahao is the same way to... Only its vice versa time meaning I suicided myself and took him out with me resulting in neither party getting the loot.

      Sharky needs to go brown nose other threads.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by RKOverdrive ().

    • Balarick wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      So this has happened 5 times almost back to back to yesterday and now again today... Why exactly do you all LoVeLy people at SBI here keep making T3 LOOT DROP IN CORRUPTED'S

      T4 shit is fine I suppose thats all fine and dandy but when we the players are running corrupteds the last thing we should have to see is a T3 pair of shoes or helmet -_-



      So maybe just maybe change the loot drops to T4 as the lowest tier of loot to drop :|
      your infamy level influenceseces loot level.
      Definitely did not know this. Whatsoever. Like at all. :| :| :| :| Thank you. Thank you so much. For providing your M A S T E R F U L experience. :| :| I cannot begin to wonder what lies deeper inside your mind or vault of wisdom...
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      The game follows a simple rule...

      Consider a X tier place... you can drop up to 2 tiers lower or higher.

      Which means a T6 dungeon drop all the way from T4 to T8.

      AND the basic Corrupted Dungeon drop, theorically, from T3 to T7.
      Which is how it is intended... Yes... However about a week ago I encountered a t3 Helmet from the loot of a mob inside of the Stalker level Corrupted which at the time I didnt think much of it and it gave me a laugh... And I have been spamming them trying to see if I cant coax another one to drop...
    • You guys trolling me or what LoL :D .

      I was being honest, the only thing that worth buying with real money is the skins, since you can't get it any where else.

      And you can't deny that all the skin for sale looking really neat =)

      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      ??? Mate I didnt have to spend a single fucking cent on this entire game so far lol...
      Like everything was either 1.) Gifted to us. 2.) Bought from the market using silver.

      Something else to add to.. Since you seem to be trying to use this as "evidence"

      The 3 kills before JeffersonOCareca there on the death list those were back when I was intentionally feeding...

      On top of this if you look at the kill for Jefferson himself you will see it was just another situation where I killed him first however I died because of poison pots final ticks of damage and tried greeding for his loot that he big brained left in a spike trap xD

      Ahao is the same way to... Only its vice versa time meaning I suicided myself and took him out with me resulting in neither party getting the loot.

      Sharky needs to go brown nose other threads.
      "??? Mate I didnt have to spend a single fucking cent on this entire game so far lol..." -> That's why i said "if". I said it just in case because people with 2 million PVP fame normally doesn't have that kind of silver to throw like that.

      "you seem to be trying to use this as "evidence" -> Nope, i wasn't criticizing you anymore after I realized that you're just new and is getting your feet wet with the game. Just sum up how much silver you've lost after 20 matches yourself.

      I suggested playing lots of match in stalker with 1k IP set first, but if you prefer to throw silver then I'm no one to judge. Everyone has his own method to learn I guess.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.