PvP in Albion. You have crossed the Rubicon.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PvP in Albion. You have crossed the Rubicon.

Albion PvP-player look like a boy sitting in a cage with a shark pool underneath.

On May 17, loving parents will give their child a bigger pool.

For many years, casual players have cried on the forum that they are being humiliated by PvP players. Therefore, now we have shrines in the portal locations, hideouts and nurfing the last Gank mount(Nightmare) .

You've killed hardcore. All PvP-content in Albion is zvz or crystal league, where the fight is limited by location and number of players .
      You killed the gank by letting the ARCH and other massive alliances play the city-building simulator .

I think this post will be removed soon, but I'm sure, Everyone who reads my words will agree with me

BTW, " thanks " for "balanced" system of reputation, it's fun to play "Ecape from Blues simulator. "

The post was edited 1 time, last by Liexie ().

• Come on bud, Use a little bit of common sense here.

Nightmare Mount: Needed to be nerfed and honestly do you see anyone ganking with it solo or duo or trio na.. all 20 man groups.. They too scared to loose it.

Yes People cry, but many things that were changed were needed.. Ganking was way too easy.

Ava Portal and Hideouts.. ya they need some type of channel it is way too easy to get away a lot of times or just make hideouts GUILD only Period. and 1 guild hideout per MAP MAX. so if you want to get in it you gotta make it to it.. Not move 10 steps to the next one. Also they need to make it so that if you want to get into a hideout you cannot have bubble cooldown.. Yep thats right no more hideouts places at certain distances from entrances and exits of dungeons and maps so you can just roll right to hideout with bubble.

Hardcore still exists.. Go out in brawl group with gank swap.. Stop rolling with 20 People start rolling with 3-7.

The newest update will fix rep ganking and many problems with idiots rolling around waiting 2 min looting timers.

There is plenty of pvp content outsize zvz , crystal and gvg.. Just get a team together and look.. Join discords for fight groups.. Ping your locations or look for open world gank groups to fight 5v15.

Last night i did a 7v10 Fight where they ended up running and another group of 12 rolled up to try to hit us.. We lost 1 and they had many causalities. MASSIVE fun!

If you are looking for fun good content brawling or ganking.. Send me a DM or send me a Friend Request on Discord.... Rainphase#3264

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rainphase ().

• Haha, hardcore still exists my friend, what game are you playing right now? I think everything is going really well and it's amazing to see that the devs are giving a chance for beginners (and newbies to the genre in general) too. Not everybody enjoys getting rekt by a 16 years old noob-in-life but pro-in-a-virtual-game boy.
      ~ Nourve

For Lymhurst!
    • Nourve wrote:

Haha, hardcore still exists my friend, what game are you playing right now? I think everything is going really well and it's amazing to see that the devs are giving a chance for beginners (and newbies to the genre in general) too. Not everybody enjoys getting rekt by a 16 years old noob-in-life but pro-in-a-virtual-game boy.
      Literally shilling for dogshit playersto be "given a chance" in PVP by the developers. How fucking sad must your RL be to even make a statement like that LOL.

Trying to make "everyone matter" is what kills games like these.

OP you are right, and its only going to get worse from here. At this point I've lost count of how many niche games I've watched go down the shitter to appease the retard masses.