How the fuck can this be legal?

• RKOverdrive wrote:

Honestly this is nothing new and is actually how some people boost their combat fame/kills xD But hey. Dont tell staff about this god forbid the players actually be able to boost stats THEIR way instead of how the game tells them to do so...

i wouldn't call it boosting, coz that would imply this is somehow easy.. it took most of us a decent time before we got this good at it :D
    • DartheIncarnate wrote:

RKOverdrive wrote:

Honestly this is nothing new and is actually how some people boost their combat fame/kills xD But hey. Dont tell staff about this god forbid the players actually be able to boost stats THEIR way instead of how the game tells them to do so...
      i wouldn't call it boosting, coz that would imply this is somehow easy.. it took most of us a decent time before we got this good at it :D
      Ok sure but im saying this is actually how some people end up boosting the people (the ones who paid it) fame for pvp.

Dont get me wrong its semi impressive to see this from "legit" players but still :| It loses alot of its luster after you see how those people selling "boosts" to peoples accounts pull off said feats
    • Risk vs revard on Albion.
      2 shitters with invis can totally lock some PvE locations because try killing them don't solve nothing.
      You risk much more then they can lost.
      Few min later after kill them you will have thisame shitters again in this location.

I am OK with usinng windwall or ironclad but using invis in PvE is cancer.
    • Im pretty sure the 0x guys had a lot of fun trolling around, and destroying the day for other players.
      The issue with this is, that the DEVS have spend time developing the dungeon, and when the players get trolled hard like in this vid, less and less players will go there, witch will result in dead game content.

While all in the vid, is as far as i know legal, is does raise a few red flags, has the stuns, invis, knockbacks etc ect gone a little bit out of hand in AO, are the game moving in a wrong direction ?
    • assassinBK wrote:

Risk vs revard on Albion.
      2 shitters with invis can totally lock some PvE locations because try killing them don't solve nothing.
      You risk much more then they can lost.
      Few min later after kill them you will have thisame shitters again in this location.

I am OK with usinng windwall or ironclad but using invis in PvE is cancer.

Checklist to complain about PvP, especially open world bosses where it's known you will run into these type of builds.

Healer on divine
      Tank on incubus
      5 people for max fame
      0 PvP skills for max fame
      0 knight helmet to counter ironclad/wind walls.
      0 invis counter.
    • DartheIncarnate wrote:

or you know, they could bring one of their guys in th same gear to fight the trolls like the Guild TheDreams do. But most people want free fame and don't want to learn mechanics and shit.. 85% of these fame groups ignore all boss mechanics and just revive their tank over and over
      How is it free fame farm, when they need a group + a troll to fight the trolls and the monsters ?
      85% where does that number even come from ?

I have tried same bosses as in the vid, and they are not easy, luckily i didn't have to deal with trolls when i FF'ed there, if i had to, i would just have left.
    • krazzer wrote:

DartheIncarnate wrote:

or you know, they could bring one of their guys in th same gear to fight the trolls like the Guild TheDreams do. But most people want free fame and don't want to learn mechanics and shit.. 85% of these fame groups ignore all boss mechanics and just revive their tank over and over
      How is it free fame farm, when they need a group + a troll to fight the trolls and the monsters ?85% where does that number even come from ?

I have tried same bosses as in the vid, and they are not easy, luckily i didn't have to deal with trolls when i FF'ed there, if i had to, i would just have left.

85% comes from having alts at every WB spawn point and doing this for a very long time..

you can still kill the T8 BZ world bosses with a group of 7 in 6.1 gear.. you can super safely farm the inside mobs with group of 8 in 6.1 for about 4mil fame/hour

sounds free to me
    • DartheIncarnate wrote:

I'd rather get dove by another group and have a nice lil scrap than deal with trolls.

The problem with trolls, is they are annoying and counter intuitive to the intention of the devs.
    • idk why this should be illegal. Looks like fun, just have a knight helmet on someone and either guardian armor or stalker hood. Invis and knockback is ignored this way. And if you really start targeting the troll you will kill him easily as he is not running a tanky build after dismounting. I know from experience as someone who kills WB at BZ pretty often with our group and as someone who counters other groups doing the same WB. Its maybe scummy and not so nice, but never be illegal.
    • A.Frosted.Wolf wrote:

DartheIncarnate wrote:

I'd rather get dove by another group and have a nice lil scrap than deal with trolls.
      The problem with trolls, is they are annoying and counter intuitive to the intention of the devs.
      haha yeah, no dev ever thought that making boots that make you able to run through mobs would be used to.. run through mobs...

counterintuitive/10