Change needed in corrupt

    • Change needed in corrupt

      How is it possible to find 6 escapists in a row and that these people do not have to go to a tier 8 map to get the same fame and loot, simply annoying other players who want to spend their time in albion doing pvp and not chasing rats without getting anything?

      Please, if you break crystals, expel the player completely from the dungeon, let him go out into the open world with a fame and silver debuff of 1h

      this is unplayable
    • I have to agree. As it is right now, if a person has a a bit of mobility embedded into their farming build for corrupted dungeons, they're guaranteed safety. They will expel you by breaking crystals, nothing you can do about it.

      I get maintaining stability, balance, economy, albion does it well. But this is just ridiculous. Albion Online basically has a high-tier, no risk, dungeon.
      Back then we had solo dungeons, any person can be ganked at any time, by 1-2-5-10 people.
      Now we have a safe, BETTER loot, dungeon.

      Come on. Normal outland dungeons need to be buffed, corrupted dungeons shouldn't be better AND safer. They make ALL other solo-dungeons obestle, including a goddamn tier 8 map.
      And if your solution to this is buffing green dungeons, make it worth it. Not a small buff that doesn't actually make any difference.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Rhodesia ().

    • Can someone let me know what destroying the crystals does,how many crystals there are,what they look like,and where within the CD they are?

      I'm still new and I've been doing CDs on hunter with a warlock. I've not been choosing to invade,so I usually get a pvp fight every 2-3 CDs. I'm never going to abuse any CD mechanic, but I just want to understand how these crystals work so I can hopefully fight against it if I ever come across it. to my knowledge,nobody has used this strategies against me. but I'm still a noob.

      However I've seen a lot of people expressing how awful this strat is.
    • SirCodpiece wrote:

      Can someone let me know what destroying the crystals does,how many crystals there are,what they look like,and where within the CD they are?

      I'm still new and I've been doing CDs on hunter with a warlock. I've not been choosing to invade,so I usually get a pvp fight every 2-3 CDs. I'm never going to abuse any CD mechanic, but I just want to understand how these crystals work so I can hopefully fight against it if I ever come across it. to my knowledge,nobody has used this strategies against me. but I'm still a noob.

      However I've seen a lot of people expressing how awful this strat is.
      When you're invaded, or when you invade, open the local map (not the global map) and you'll see their icons. There's a few.
      If you destroy a few (forgot how many exactly, I believe 3) the invader gets kicked out.
    • @Rhodesia Ah,I see. I wonder why they added that mechanic... it seems it must have been to have some kind of exit strategy for the invadees. I lose more than I win in CDs but I can see how it could get really frustrating...

      What if you are the invader and you destroy three crystals before they destroy three? Who gets kicked out in that case?
    • SirCodpiece wrote:

      @Rhodesia Ah,I see. I wonder why they added that mechanic... it seems it must have been to have some kind of exit strategy for the invadees. I lose more than I win in CDs but I can see how it could get really frustrating...

      What if you are the invader and you destroy three crystals before they destroy three? Who gets kicked out in that case?
      The invader, always.
      You get kicked to your dungeon.
    • Rhodesia wrote:

      I have to agree. As it is right now, if a person has a a bit of mobility embedded into their farming build for corrupted dungeons, they're guaranteed safety. They will expel you by breaking crystals, nothing you can do about it.

      I get maintaining stability, balance, economy, albion does it well. But this is just ridiculous. Albion Online basically has a high-tier, no risk, dungeon.
      Back then we had solo dungeons, any person can be ganked at any time, by 1-2-5-10 people.
      Now we have a safe, BETTER loot, dungeon.

      Come on. Normal outland dungeons need to be buffed, corrupted dungeons shouldn't be better AND safer. They make ALL other solo-dungeons obestle, including a goddamn tier 8 map.
      And if your solution to this is buffing green dungeons, make it worth it. Not a small buff that doesn't actually make any difference.
      You don't even know how many crystals need to be broken. Obviously you know nothing about CD, but you are voicing your opinion here.

      Just try going to in to CD's with a "bit of mobility" especially EU evening and let us know how it goes, so we can point and laugh at you.
    • Gacox wrote:

      How is it possible to find 6 escapists in a row and that these people do not have to go to a tier 8 map to get the same fame and loot, simply annoying other players who want to spend their time in albion doing pvp and not chasing rats without getting anything?

      Please, if you break crystals, expel the player completely from the dungeon, let him go out into the open world with a fame and silver debuff of 1h

      this is unplayable
      Are you the guy who takes guardian shoes, merc jacket and specter hood and then complain that ppl don't want to fight you?
    • @MasterisMK Is that a strong build?

      I'm not sure if you're mocking it because of its lack of mobility or expressing that it's OP and therefore nobody wants to take the fight.

      Because without online guidance that's the build I've found to be most useful and therefore chosen to use for the time being. But I've arrived at that build through my own trial and error.
    • @MasterisMK
      with what criteria do you say that? It seems that you are a rat talking, do not even talk about my team although you should not do it because the corruotas is a fair 1vs1 pvp, not a tier 8 dungeon as soon as you leave the portal so that rats like you can win free loot without risk and what best of all, waste the time of people who really want full pvp

      But to shut your mouth I will tell you with bear's paws with soldier boots have I cant catch those people whose build is literally:

      Paws of bear or great ax, chest of assassin for the winter, helmet of cultist to break the glass beforehand or of assassin to have the boots of miner before and boots of miner, omelette.

      Can you tell me what intentions these people have to fight, if before inspecting your equipment they already escaped from the corrupt?

      And the funny thing is not that it is that you come to say that it is because it is my build that is why they escape, you are a ridiculous sure that you are one of them but show your stats before speaking, I would have to ban you for abusing this.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Gacox ().

    • Gacox wrote:

      How is it possible to find 6 escapists in a row and that these people do not have to go to a tier 8 map to get the same fame and loot, simply annoying other players who want to spend their time in albion doing pvp and not chasing rats without getting anything?

      Please, if you break crystals, expel the player completely from the dungeon, let him go out into the open world with a fame and silver debuff of 1h

      this is unplayable
      Just break the crystals instead of chasing?
    • Gacox wrote:

      @MasterisMK
      with what criteria do you say that? It seems that you are a rat talking, do not even talk about my team although you should not do it because the corruotas is a fair 1vs1 pvp, not a tier 8 dungeon as soon as you leave the portal so that rats like you can win free loot without risk and what best of all, waste the time of people who really want full pvp

      But to shut your mouth I will tell you with bear's paws with soldier boots have I cant catch those people whose build is literally:

      Paws of bear or great ax, chest of assassin for the winter, helmet of cultist to break the glass beforehand or of assassin to have the boots of miner before and boots of miner, omelette.

      Can you tell me what intentions these people have to fight, if before inspecting your equipment they already escaped from the corrupt?

      And the funny thing is not that it is that you come to say that it is because it is my build that is why they escape, you are a ridiculous sure that you are one of them but show your stats before speaking, I would have to ban you for abusing this.
      I think it's highly unlikely that you got 6 rats in a row. Then you couldn't catch them with your build. Maybe you lieing?

      Btw miners boots are getting nerfed in 1 week
    • @MasterisMK

      I had 6 in a row and on top of that every day I have to find many more, and it shouldn't be like that.corrupted dungeons is 1vs1 pvp to death and dungeons in black zone tier 8 for fameIs it like they were going to make hellgate fame to steal the loot and leave without a fight? what's the point of that?

      Expel all those toxic players with debuffs of fame and silver for being corrupted.I'd rather have the crystals removed and not be able to escape in case of no chance than having to pursue escapists.

      And it doesn't matter how cooldawn those boots are nerfed, if you use them with tortilla and assassin's helmet they will continue to be the fastest boots and they will continue to take advantage of a place where you have to do pvp not to do it and earn money and fame with them.

      If it were up to me, I would put a 1000% debuff on you that I don't throw a single rune at you,If you stop to think about it, if someone only has 1 hour of play and it takes time to clean and they have two escapists, they have no longer been able to do pvp, which was what they wanted for those fucking rats
    • Perhaps this is just me being the outside looking in but you need to start watching your map better...

      Also a neat little tip/trick if you want to make the person your invading WANT to fight you, start taking their nearest dungeon crates when you spawn into their dungeon... Just take a quick look at the map and see if theres any mini bosses/ crates left and go to them. If it doesnt provoke the owner of the CD into fighting you then congrats you got free loot for your effort.

      Quick edit when I say watching your map better: You can either tap "N" to show your map fully or you can zoom in enough on your map on the lower right corner and if they are still trying to clear the mobs out you will be able to see them doing so... This is kind of a common sense tactic but the mobs in CD will follow the player which in turn will show on the map...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RKOverdrive ().