Let be honest about Corrupted dungeons

• Let be honest about Corrupted dungeons

Perhaps the biggest joke in the entire game. Lets go down the list.

1.You have ruined the open world , small scale content is now instanced.

2. Weapon balance is a hot mess now, good luck trying to fix this issue around 1v1.

3. This is related to Number 2. Blackhands, hallow fall,bear paws, etc.... The "PvP" is a joke. No skill required.

4. HCE just came to a open world near you! you can sit in these things all day collecting silver/fame safely. I guess solo rds are dead content now

5. The blatant Rmters , using this mode to dump their silver ----- < speculation but i have seen some fishy deaths in the CD's.

6. Worst addition to the blackzone, as it takes away from ava roads, i barely see anybody in the roads, because everyone is doing these CD's.

7. Incentiving new players to afk inside these dungeons, worse, its paints a poor picture of pvp in this game.

8. Replaces Solo rds, can barely find one without using a map now, every time i turn around its a CD, YAY

9. Nerfing Weapons unjustly based on their performance in these CD's.

10. Perhaps the biggest sin of all - Giving town duelist a place to justify their clown builds, because you decided not to rework certain items before you released these CD's CLAP CLAP.GJ

To those of you who enjoy this content, the click bait youtubers galore. Have fun with it, im not trying to take away from that. But if i have to face anymore Black hands point and click builds. Machine gun turret Guardian boots crossbows. Stationary merc jacket curse users , hallow fall healers , one handed dagger cheese with miner boots, bear paws roll face on key board, Plate letter clowns. I swear I'm going to lose my mind. And to make matters worse im pigeonholed into this content when i want to solo, because that's where the like minded population is at. This is our content. Devs for the love of god do something anything! I will not bend the Knee play these brain ded meta builds, just to get some "FUN" "PVP" Rediculous.

And with that I'm out , going to go do some Rds, to wipe the disgusting taste of these dungeons off of my tongue. Oh and bring back the anniversary dungeons, you could have just as easily reworked the solo rds into those dungeons to fix all of the Pve care bears crying about Being dove.The layouts were brilliant, the scenery was interesting, and the loot was great.But nooooo CD's . FUN SO FUN.
    • While my hot take is probably less spicy than Moking’s, I agree with his points for the most part. I can definitely see how they would take solo pvp players completely out of the open world. Whenever I play solo, it feels like I need to reluctantly do CDs if I want pvp. Many times I’ve considered booting the game up only to see that my guild is inactive, and deciding not to because I’ve grown tired of CDs.

CDs could be a fun concept but they have way too many downsides to the health of the rest of the game. On top of the rest of the game being affected, the CDs themselves are plagued with cheesy easy-win or infinite reset builds. I like solo pvp, but few times have I been as angry or frustrated as I have been by the pvp dynamics within CDs. It actually feels a little bit like gambling.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arkekeeta ().

• Arkekeeta wrote:

While my hot take is probably less spicy than Moking’s, I agree with his points for the most part. I can definitely see how they would take solo pvp players completely out of the open world. Whenever I play solo, it feels like I need to reluctantly do CDs if I want pvp. Many times I’ve considered booting the game up only to see that my guild is inactive, and deciding not to because I’ve grown tired of CDs.

CDs could be a fun concept but they have way too many downsides to the health of the rest of the game. On top of the rest of the game being affected, the CDs themselves are plagued with cheesy easy-win or infinite reset builds. I like solo pvp, but few times have I been as angry or frustrated as I have been by the pvp dynamics within CDs. It actually feels a little bit like gambling.
      I sometimes have to steer towards doing cds because the fame is just so high compared to solo dgs plus you get either the exact same loot and/or way way better loot as it's obvious loot is funneled into cds atm. Look I don't mind doing solo dgs for 2 hours at a time at the end of the day I'm playing this game to waste time and all it is an MMO so kinda what they're made for. Thing is how far until I notice how little fame credits I'm getting/how little loot/almost no pvp interactions anymore until I spam dull cds? Honestly u get the same fame for little 1 mob wave in stalker as killing the end boss in a t6 rz solo. Doing slayer is insane fame for me I can easily get 1mil fame creds per hour and I'd only be doing slayer if I had the funds all the time so there you go 1 less player who actually wants ppl to dive their solo dgs or dive myself. Why would I do solo dgs again if I'm always the type of player to tryhard and get the most amount of possible fame & loot per hour? Yet these are the same type of players that live for 1v1s so people complain that no one is diving solo dungeons anymore and ya it just isn't efficient unless you're in a handholding t8 zone bz guild or something.

So I need to get fame because I'm bad and need to level up my armors or weapons, I do CDs, CDs are the definition of repetitive or just straight up like you said a gamble, bad rng for loot so I can't keep auto respec on if I only do solo dgs. I'm forced to eventually play cds again to level anything up anymore. Not a gamble in the way (in my opinion anyway) because other builds beat the one you or I am using as that is indication of some kind of balance which is good but a gamble because you can literally lose or win a CD off of a bad spawn from the invader or cape cds because of mobs which devs still haven't addressed. I've won and lost as many cds off of spawn location alone pretty great pvp mode lol
    • Agree.
      On top of that i would add that CDs are SOLO content, in MMO game which is like you HAVE TO do for the efficient fame\silver farming. A lot of guides for new players suggest you to do this SOLO content, which is just ridiculous. I started to play with friends, and only 2 of us are left, and it's either playing separate in DCs which kinda ruins the point of playing together, or farming t8 solo(lmao) dungeons since we dont have specs\masteries, or can afford to loose good gear to farm group dungeons. Avalonian roads or fine tho - we had a lot of 2v2, occasional blobs, and good loot and fame, but again - sometimes you have to spend HOURS to find something.
      So from perspective of new player CDs suck too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Metteia ().