"How frustrating and broken the Low Cooldown knockback Q + frostshot W is." -> Like I've said. Multishot does not have low CD, 3s is the median for a Q spell. Multishot has 4s cooldown. As for frost shot, 15s cooldown is standard. Most spells that gives mobility on the W have 15s cooldown, or things to counter it (e.g: Harpoon)Some people here misunderstood the point of the post, Guys, the video is just to illustrate the bow Q issue, I've only bought the 8.3 gear to make it more overwhelmingly to see
Here's another example (of thousend I have) of how frustrating and broken the Low Cooldown knockback Q + frostshot W is.
And still, CD are completely taken by bows and bear paws, every 5 CD at least 4 are one of those weapons (when I say ''bow'' I mean the whole class including badon, bow, warbow wich are the most common)
Do you guys think its healthy to have like 10 1v1 weapons in the game most of them be slaughter by a single ability? What will new players think once they reach slayer level and be kited to death a few times and give up? is this what we are waiting?
I'll repeat the fundamental part of my argument. Being kited to death without counterplay its the most frustrating think can happen in a competitive pvp game!
"And still, CD are completely taken by bows and bear paws, every 5 CD at least 4 are one of those weapons" -> No, this is wrong, CD are not dominated by those 2 classes. Out of the top 10 on the leaderboard, currently, there are: 3 Boltcaster, 2 Frost Staff, 2 Quarterstaff, 1 Bloodletter, 1 Hallowfall, 1 Bear Paws, and no bow.
As for the middle brackets (people running with tier 8 and 8.1), data from my last 35 matches shows only 4 bearpaws, and 5 bows (2 of which are warbow, 2 regular bow, and 1 badon). 35 matches is a small sample, but it does show that paws and bows don't dominate more than 80% of CD.
"Do you guys think its healthy to have like 10 1v1 weapons in the game most of them be slaughter by a single ability?" -> This is wrong. Name the weapons you mentioned that get slaughtered by multishot. There's not even that many 1v1 weapons in this game if you exclude Weapon that is not design purely for 1v1 but can 1v1 (e.g bearpaws, bloodletter, frost staff)
"What will new players think once they reach slayer level and be kited to death a few times and give up?" -> Some of them do, the rest just get better at it and get over the barrier. They start to realize what make sense to do certain task.
"Being kited to death without counterplay its the most frustrating think can happen in a competitive pvp game!" -> There're shit loads of counter play, so just don't get kited. There're just too many to tell you here on this single post.
As for your "another example" -> First thing first, the warbow completely out geared you, He used T8 with capes, you used budget T6 set with no cape. Even then you still could have won that. Dude, for god sake, it's even worse than your first vid.
You would've very likely won this even with 2 tiers lower if
- Use freaking healing pot against kiters. First vid you used resist, now you use gig pot.
- Why the heck did you engaged from North to South ???? You could've turned 8 o'clock at boss room to change spell then engage from South to North, that route was empty too. He got a free E hit in first time exactly because of this.
- Dodge his E, why you just tanked everything ??????? And use your hunter hood on the one that actually hit,
- 0:28 You finally caught up to him with you shoes, why the heck did you increase the distance again?? Just to waste shoes ?? Your jacket for show only ?? He goes invi you invi too, the one pop invi first show up first and become vulnerable. You didn't even use your jacket for the entire fight.
- 0:36 -> That's not how you harpoon a bow. You harpoon the frostshot, not wasting harpoon just so he can frostshot away and slow you. Best is to harpoon while the bow casting frostshot wasting his entire spell, but if you can't do that, at least harpoon him after he frost shot, not the other way around.
- You turned left and went down at boss room to change spell then, engaged from South
- You used healing pot instead of gig pot.
- Reflect at least 1 Magic Arrow with hunter hood. Let's just put aside the fact that you didn't dodge anything for now.
- At 0:28, you waited 2s then went invi after him. He'd show up first and try to get away with frost shot (if not, use your E then run in a circle and keep poking with auto attack until he does), you then harpoon the frostshot and keep auto attacking, count his E and use hunter hood. Save your E (or the 2nd one if you've already use it) and use it when he pop shoes.
Youtube is not your friend.. Copying youtube builds is not good.. you need to FF your weapon and Start ganking with it or doing low level CD and Get good at it.. You should be able to react instantly to anything your opponent has or uses.. And the decisions should be instant or damn close to it.. If they aren't you are wasting precious time and making mistakes which lets face it in CD's 1 mistake can make you loose the match 1-2 seconds to think can make you loose the match.
This isn't Archganistan with people in 8.3 wandering around with 1m PVP and 5m PVE fame trying to figure out what to do with their CC transactions.