Twinks, gold and islands

• Twinks, gold and islands

The support team is not responding, so I'll ask in the forum. If I store silver in gold, so as not to make unnecessary spending, can I create my own guild and new accounts with islands? Which rules? The 500 gold per day limit is nonsense. Why not write about this when exchanging silver for gold?
    • Hello, @m3tah3r0!
      Can you reformulate the first question?

"If I store silver in gold, so as not to make unnecessary spending, can I create my own guild and new accounts with islands?"

I don't understand it.

But I will try to give you some answers.
      About gold limit, check the link below:

albiononline.com/gold-limits

The rule it's a measure to discourage Real Money Tradings(RMT) using fake credit cards or other forms of RMT.

Multiple accounts are allowed by Tos.
      But not having characters online at the same time in any PvP area or if you don't have premium status on both characters. For more info check: albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions
      Yes you're allowed to create multiple guilds
      and guild islands.

Best of all,
      Xcruciful

The post was edited 3 times, last by xcruciful ().

• xcruciful wrote:

Можете переформулировать первый вопрос?
      I want to create my own guild, call a few acquaintances to play together. I also think about creating accounts and islands in each city to grow there and immediately sell on the market without transportation. So, the guild will have my accounts and my friends. Can I convert silver to gold from all accounts and store in the guild?
      Sometimes I spend too much silver and to prevent this from happening I convert everything into gold. Leaving silver for a couple of sets, for example.
    • In beta and on launch gold could indeed be stored in a guild account. This was disabled shortly after launch to combat RM Trading.

You can however store silver in a guild account. And then withdrawn and converted to gold by anyone in the guild with the correct access level.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

In beta and on launch gold could indeed be stored in a guild account. This was disabled shortly after launch to combat RM Trading.
      There is a tab about gold in the statistics of the guild, but you cannot add gold itself)

Midgard wrote:

You can however store silver in a guild account. And then withdrawn and converted to gold by anyone in the guild with the correct access level.
      Yes, that's what I do. Now I have silver in my wallets for one set and I don't have to worry that I will spend too much.
    • m3tah3r0 wrote:

... can I create my own guild and new accounts with islands? Which rules?
      As you see from the above responses, yes you can have your own guild and have your alt characters as members. Each account is able to hold up to 3 characters, all of which will share a common gold balance, so if you store your silver this way, you don't need to worry about any sort of way of transferring silver between characters... granted, as you have seen, you are subject to the daily limit of selling 500 gold/24 hour period. Which, if you are using your silver to gold conversion as a way to safeguard your silver and prevent you from spending it... then it will definitely do that.

The rules? you have seem some links and notes above. If you have alternate characters on alternate accounts, then a good rule of thumb is to never have them interact/be online at the same time, thereby never being tempted to violate ToS. If you need to transfer silver from one to another, and they are in the same guild, just have the guild rights set for your characters so they can withdraw from the guild silver bank and you are good to go. One deposits silver to the guild, The other withdraws from the guild. :)

Hope to see you in game!
      -Ulf
    • New questions have appeared.
      How many characters can I create on one account? If less than three, then can I create multiple accounts and characters there?
      If I bought an island on a character and the premium has ended there, can I use it from my main character? Or is the premium issued to the account, not the character?
      The rules say "there should be a premium", but if it is over, what will happen? Buy it for a year?)