Disconnected by EAC (Botting Tool?)

• Disconnected by EAC (Botting Tool?)

So, I've just recently returned to Albion Online, and I've had my account blocked from playing the game due to opening my script on AutoHotkey (AHK), the game claiming this was a botting tool. I used this in the past without any issue.
      Admittedly, I can see the red flag here, but the only instance of this script is to change the function of the Left and Right Arrow Keys to be used as my side Mouse Buttons instead, as those keys cannot be mapped via the in-game settings.

If AHK is not allowed, does anyone know another acceptable program with which I can do this?
      Furthermore, how can I get the game to stop flagging my account as using a botting tool? Will it refuse to run unless I uninstall AHK?
    • Zapshep wrote:

So, I've just recently returned to Albion Online, and I've had my account blocked from playing the game due to opening my script on AutoHotkey (AHK), the game claiming this was a botting tool. I used this in the past without any issue.
      Admittedly, I can see the red flag here, but the only instance of this script is to change the function of the Left and Right Arrow Keys to be used as my side Mouse Buttons instead, as those keys cannot be mapped via the in-game settings.

If AHK is not allowed, does anyone know another acceptable program with which I can do this?
      Furthermore, how can I get the game to stop flagging my account as using a botting tool? Will it refuse to run unless I uninstall AHK?
      AHK and Macros don't work with Easy-Anti Cheat. You can try this by uninstalling the AHK and you should be able to play the game.