3rd Q on axes - Rending Rage. It needs a visual effect to know when window resets.

• 3rd Q on axes - Rending Rage. It needs a visual effect to know when window resets.

With the nerf of first Q, rending rage ( 3RD Q ) is getting buffed a bit.

However, the ability itself is just too annoying to play. There is a window when the Q resets ( 2.5 seconds after buff). However you as a player have no means of knowing when the window resets apart Constantly having your eyes on abilities. That´s not only not convenient, it´s not fun to play at all.

Suggestion : Whenever window resets, show some refresh animation or something - like when passive on crossbows resets your Q, or when you hit with bear paws, the CD get reduced and the animation pop up.

This Q desperately needs it, otherwise player is required to not watch screen, but instead the ability bar. And if i cant put my Q right next to my character so that i am able to track it, it´s just really not very good ability to use - i dont want to watch my ability bar more than i watch what is going on on the screen.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7