Remove the crystal in cd and add lava

    • what if i invade but the guy counters me completely?

      like how nature or holy when it was still viable would be so tanky that some build would not win in a straight up brawl?

      how about solo builds that take all defensive items and wait for the lava to come. the builds that kite will have no where to run

      how about one shot builds that fail their one shot and need to reset?

      how about some one who played bad due to getting caught in a bad time wishing to reset?

      or just reset the fight entirely to change skills? i know some spears and swords users do that to have a better chance in fighting some enermies

      as a solo player some build just cannot handle some builds like rock paper scissors unlike hellgates where your partner can cover for you.

      therefore breaking crystals is a must unless you have a better idea but definately not floor is lava cause it screws over some build too hard
      Check out My new Albion Online Expansion idea 4 thread:
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/143592-Albion-Online-Expansion-Idea-4/
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      what if i invade but the guy counters me completely?

      like how nature or holy when it was still viable would be so tanky that some build would not win in a straight up brawl?

      how about solo builds that take all defensive items and wait for the lava to come. the builds that kite will have no where to run

      how about one shot builds that fail their one shot and need to reset?

      how about some one who played bad due to getting caught in a bad time wishing to reset?

      or just reset the fight entirely to change skills? i know some spears and swords users do that to have a better chance in fighting some enermies

      as a solo player some build just cannot handle some builds like rock paper scissors unlike hellgates where your partner can cover for you.

      therefore breaking crystals is a must unless you have a better idea but definately not floor is lava cause it screws over some build too hard
      U Have like 10 mins till lava prevents reset... That is 7 -8 resets..should be sufficient

      If u then haven't managed the oneshot ..u will have to fight it out..

      That's fair

      Why do u want 20 reset trys on one guy ..and if he won 20 times ..walk away freely ..because u never intended to pvp ..but just check for the riskless kill??

      It is called risk vs reward

      Not reward without risk - unlimited reset with free crystal break is the opposite of risk vs reware

      U seem to have forgotten basic of albion...just dress what u can afford to loose

      Today I had it 3 times..qs rush in screws up..reset..20 times till I break crystal..because one time he will have a perfect engage - just a matter of time..

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

    • ok 10 minutes do broken and anoying strats or to break crystals before the lava comes in

      so basicaly those reset builds have 10 minutes or they are screwed by non mobile builds with 3-4 defences

      sounds legit enough
      Check out My new Albion Online Expansion idea 4 thread:
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/143592-Albion-Online-Expansion-Idea-4/
    • Arkekeeta wrote:

      I like the suggestion that using any skill (mobility skills included) while in a 1v1 CD will prevent health regen for 20s. This means that using mobility skills to create distance for changing skills/food/potions is still viable but not for the purposes of resetting the fight completely if you’re being chased.
      ya, that would be cool. Unfortunately it doesn't work because it would destroy the heavy pve before.. that nobody likes anyway
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      Arkekeeta wrote:

      I like the suggestion that using any skill (mobility skills included) while in a 1v1 CD will prevent health regen for 20s. This means that using mobility skills to create distance for changing skills/food/potions is still viable but not for the purposes of resetting the fight completely if you’re being chased.
      ya, that would be cool. Unfortunately it doesn't work because it would destroy the heavy pve before.. that nobody likes anyway
      Is there a way they could implement it so that the condition is only active during invasions?
    • Arkekeeta wrote:

      Trial_hard wrote:

      Arkekeeta wrote:

      I like the suggestion that using any skill (mobility skills included) while in a 1v1 CD will prevent health regen for 20s. This means that using mobility skills to create distance for changing skills/food/potions is still viable but not for the purposes of resetting the fight completely if you’re being chased.
      ya, that would be cool. Unfortunately it doesn't work because it would destroy the heavy pve before.. that nobody likes anyway
      Is there a way they could implement it so that the condition is only active during invasions?
      U Could apply this condition upon intrusion. People could still walk through mobs but skills usage would lead to "in pvp" and stop regen - maybe

      But look we have SD for PVE, why not simply turn CD into the one on one Hellgates we all desire?
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      I grant u one thing, in 1 on 1 this will not happen to me and if it does I happily take it if the alternativ is current CD game play
      did you notice that guy was stunned/rooted whole time, everyone will be using ironclad,knight armors fiend cowl, fieshman boots. and you cant do shit with. 2x tanks with good rotation you will be CC'ed 4ever.
      about 1v1 ofc many ppl will be abused that shit, like they doing now with QS. and rest of demon cape bullshit builds.

      the perfect example, same build like current QS but with ava staff + demon cape then knockback into lava. and you know what you can do shit.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by SHARKY: Removed rant and obscenities. ().

    • deenne wrote:

      Trial_hard wrote:

      I grant u one thing, in 1 on 1 this will not happen to me and if it does I happily take it if the alternativ is current CD game play
      did you notice that guy was stunned/rooted whole time, everyone will be using ironclad,knight armors fiend cowl, fieshman boots. and you cant do shit with. 2x tanks with good rotation you will be CC'ed 4ever.about 1v1 ofc many ppl will be abused that shit, like they doing now with QS. and rest of demon cape bullshit builds.

      the perfect example, same build like current QS but with ava staff + demon cape then knockback into lava. and you know what you can do shit.

      game designe suck dicks.. they have no idea what they are doing, and you know why ? cuz they dont play their own game. everything they gotis from roundtable casuals or RMT lords. they know shit about this game.
      i don't disagree on your skill assessment of the developer

      But playing CD currently is really mind-blowing

      U get invited by 1900 abuse into a prepared dungeon with a circle cleared with a dps that has multishot + frost + jesus boots ready to try for an hour on 100 trys to get u to a mistake

      I prefer anything - even lava that can be abused over that pvp check - circle - disengage design garbage

      Unfortunately CD is last opportunity to solo pvp except quit the game...
    • Bad idea. People will get brawl weapon, stacking defense from head to toes and wait for lava to come up.

      If lava + no crystal is a thing, might as well delete CD from the game.

      At that point it's not a fight anymore. Just 2 people stand and smack each others.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      U Have like 10 mins till lava prevents reset... That is 7 -8 resets..should be sufficient
      If u then haven't managed the oneshot ..u will have to fight it out..

      That's fair

      Why do u want 20 reset trys on one guy ..and if he won 20 times ..walk away freely ..because u never intended to pvp ..but just check for the riskless kill??

      It is called risk vs reward

      Not reward without risk - unlimited reset with free crystal break is the opposite of risk vs reware

      U seem to have forgotten basic of albion...just dress what u can afford to loose

      Today I had it 3 times..qs rush in screws up..reset..20 times till I break crystal..because one time he will have a perfect engage - just a matter of time..
      • 10 mins isn't 7-8 reset. More like 2-3 reset
      • "f u then haven't managed the oneshot ..u will have to fight it out.." -> How does that make any sense wearing defense from head to toes and tell people to stand still and fight you or else it's "unfair" ????? One person have Guardian Boots and the other doesn't. The later use regular run to kite out, then the one with giant boot cries "unfair, you have to stand still trade hit with me while I'm huge".
      • "Why do u want 20 reset tries on one guy" -> in the current CD, people don't reset fight 20 times a match. If you take the record of all the matches in the last months and average out all time people reset per match. If it's more than 5 I'll eat my hat. If it's 5 or lower, you eat yours.
      • It's not risk vs reward when 2 people look at each other face to face with the exact same builds, smacking each other and the one with 8.3 OC set win.
      • "Today I had it 3 times..qs rush in screws up..reset..20 times" -> If you didn't want to chase them then why the heck did you stay and fought with them for 20 rotations instead of just breaking shard and l leave right away?? And after 20 reset, you haven't died but he hasn't either, then there's a problem on your side too (either your build or your play) Guardian Boots user I suppose ??
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      "Today I had it 3 times..qs rush in screws up..reset..20 times" -> If you didn't want to chase them then why the heck did you stay and fought with them for 20 rotations instead of just breaking shard and l leave right away?? And after 20 reset, you haven't died but he hasn't either, then there's a problem on your side too (either your build or your play) Guardian Boots user I suppose ??
      cuz he is following you like dumb tard and dont want let you out ?
      another topic another non sense you are talking, back to our conversation about windwall. sadly you left topic.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      Arkekeeta wrote:

      Trial_hard wrote:

      Arkekeeta wrote:

      I like the suggestion that using any skill (mobility skills included) while in a 1v1 CD will prevent health regen for 20s. This means that using mobility skills to create distance for changing skills/food/potions is still viable but not for the purposes of resetting the fight completely if you’re being chased.
      ya, that would be cool. Unfortunately it doesn't work because it would destroy the heavy pve before.. that nobody likes anyway
      Is there a way they could implement it so that the condition is only active during invasions?
      U Could apply this condition upon intrusion. People could still walk through mobs but skills usage would lead to "in pvp" and stop regen - maybe
      But look we have SD for PVE, why not simply turn CD into the one on one Hellgates we all desire?
      They have the ability to track player vs. player combat with the outlaw flag you get in open world - maybe they could use the same logic to detect whether or not you’ve damaged the enemy player before applying the condition? This way players don’t get caught with their pants down after taking damage from mobs, for example. They could still use mobility to escape as they wouldn’t have damaged/cc’d the enemy player yet.

      Edit: In addition, I would love to see a more 1v1 focused version of CDs like you said. Less PvE would be nice.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Arkekeeta ().

    • deenne wrote:

      cuz he is following you like dumb tard and dont want let you out ?another topic another non sense you are talking, back to our conversation about windwall. sadly you left topic.
      If QS try to prevent people from breaking shard, he overextend himself and can be killed. They only reset indefinitely when people take the bait and try to catch them.

      Unless you run light cross bow + giant boot, any other build can kill an over extent QS. If you can't kill and over extent QS that's either your build or your play problem.

      Oh yeah, remember you now. LoL I left topic because there was no one to have a conversation with over there. You weren't counted as one because you didn't read before replying and because you weren't even there to have conversation.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.