Re: SBI and Devs! THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING -_-

    • Quicksilver88 wrote:

      Come on man, u have went through four pages of insulting people can u just calm done please. Theres no need to blow up and insult everyone, the forums is a place to talk and share ideas not insult ones fathers. So please calm down and help the forums be a better place instead of being a troll. Look almost everyone who has posted has disagreed with u so just back down. Don't be toxic and help albion develop a better community.
      ???? You all came to this thread and tried being toxic first instead of having a normal discussion and all regarding the topic of the thread. You cant seriously expect me to give you ANY kind of courtesy after doing so nor will I lol...

      Also "help" this community of subhumans ? Yea sorry I tried that enough times already and lets just say it didnt go well and quite frankly made me want to vomit :|
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      Quicksilver88 wrote:

      Come on man, u have went through four pages of insulting people can u just calm done please. Theres no need to blow up and insult everyone, the forums is a place to talk and share ideas not insult ones fathers. So please calm down and help the forums be a better place instead of being a troll. Look almost everyone who has posted has disagreed with u so just back down. Don't be toxic and help albion develop a better community.
      ???? You all came to this thread and tried being toxic first instead of having a normal discussion and all regarding the topic of the thread. You cant seriously expect me to give you ANY kind of courtesy after doing so nor will I lol...
      Also "help" this community of subhumans ? Yea sorry I tried that enough times already and lets just say it didnt go well and quite frankly made me want to vomit :|
      I just reread my posts and there was nothing toxic about them. I said u where being a jerk i'm sorry if thats toxic to u, but it would be real big of u to give a apology to the many people u insulted.
    • Quicksilver88 wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Quicksilver88 wrote:

      Come on man, u have went through four pages of insulting people can u just calm done please. Theres no need to blow up and insult everyone, the forums is a place to talk and share ideas not insult ones fathers. So please calm down and help the forums be a better place instead of being a troll. Look almost everyone who has posted has disagreed with u so just back down. Don't be toxic and help albion develop a better community.
      ???? You all came to this thread and tried being toxic first instead of having a normal discussion and all regarding the topic of the thread. You cant seriously expect me to give you ANY kind of courtesy after doing so nor will I lol...Also "help" this community of subhumans ? Yea sorry I tried that enough times already and lets just say it didnt go well and quite frankly made me want to vomit :|
      I just reread my posts and there was nothing toxic about them. I said u where being a jerk i'm sorry if thats toxic to u, but it would be real big of u to give a apology to the many people u insulted.
      Yea sure thing "ImNoT tOXiC I oNlY CalLeD YoU a JeRk"


      Stfu xD and sorry but your idea for me to apologize saying it would super big of me sounds utterly fucking stupid xD
      Images
      • Screenshot_44.jpg

        120.86 kB, 1,684×706, viewed 36 times
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      Quicksilver88 wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Quicksilver88 wrote:

      Come on man, u have went through four pages of insulting people can u just calm done please. Theres no need to blow up and insult everyone, the forums is a place to talk and share ideas not insult ones fathers. So please calm down and help the forums be a better place instead of being a troll. Look almost everyone who has posted has disagreed with u so just back down. Don't be toxic and help albion develop a better community.
      ???? You all came to this thread and tried being toxic first instead of having a normal discussion and all regarding the topic of the thread. You cant seriously expect me to give you ANY kind of courtesy after doing so nor will I lol...Also "help" this community of subhumans ? Yea sorry I tried that enough times already and lets just say it didnt go well and quite frankly made me want to vomit :|
      I just reread my posts and there was nothing toxic about them. I said u where being a jerk i'm sorry if thats toxic to u, but it would be real big of u to give a apology to the many people u insulted.
      Yea sure thing "ImNoT tOXiC I oNlY CalLeD YoU a JeRk"

      Stfu xD and sorry but your idea for me to apologize saying it would super big of me sounds utterly fucking stupid xD
      why are u like this, did u get dropped when u were a baby?????
    • Quicksilver88 wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Quicksilver88 wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Quicksilver88 wrote:

      Come on man, u have went through four pages of insulting people can u just calm done please. Theres no need to blow up and insult everyone, the forums is a place to talk and share ideas not insult ones fathers. So please calm down and help the forums be a better place instead of being a troll. Look almost everyone who has posted has disagreed with u so just back down. Don't be toxic and help albion develop a better community.
      ???? You all came to this thread and tried being toxic first instead of having a normal discussion and all regarding the topic of the thread. You cant seriously expect me to give you ANY kind of courtesy after doing so nor will I lol...Also "help" this community of subhumans ? Yea sorry I tried that enough times already and lets just say it didnt go well and quite frankly made me want to vomit :|
      I just reread my posts and there was nothing toxic about them. I said u where being a jerk i'm sorry if thats toxic to u, but it would be real big of u to give a apology to the many people u insulted.
      Yea sure thing "ImNoT tOXiC I oNlY CalLeD YoU a JeRk"
      Stfu xD and sorry but your idea for me to apologize saying it would super big of me sounds utterly fucking stupid xD
      why are u like this, did u get dropped when u were a baby?????
      I was in fact not xD also way to prove my point even further without need of the screenshot there lmfao

      I did however get shown not to take shit from people like yourself and to do everything in MY power to put you back in the proverbial bitch corner you belong in :|
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      prostok01 wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Who are you?
      Do you really care? Stop asking this from litteraly every person replying you. You have your own opinion on KO mechanics in CD, everybode else has their own.
      Uh yes actually I do care thats kinda why the thread itself was made to begin with :| And no I will continue to ask this because so far everyone (Inluding you -_-) I have asked this to has tried flaming me for something instead of actually having a legit discussion for this thread (Like what was intended in the first place) so why tf should I let you all have your own "opinions" on my thread peacefully???
      My peaceful opinion, with no flaming: if you kill a person ic CD, and he casted DOT or 1h curse's E last second, you can still be downed. In openworld you die with fulldrop instead. There is no SBI common sense failure
    • Midgard wrote:

      Congratulations @RKOverdrive on turning this thread into a lesson on how to embarrass yourself and look like an utter prick and all round ass hole.
      Mate you still dont get to speak to me period like Im not the one who should feel embarassed here... Thats on you all who wanted to try flaming and being toxic only to get shut down by me proving you all made the first move... -_-

      Even now you all still have nothing relevant to say

      Quick edit: Oh no I look like an "asshole" that tends to happen when your a god like me :| see what I did there? Now hows that for looking like an asshole?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by RKOverdrive ().

    • prostok01 wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      prostok01 wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Who are you?
      Do you really care? Stop asking this from litteraly every person replying you. You have your own opinion on KO mechanics in CD, everybode else has their own.
      Uh yes actually I do care thats kinda why the thread itself was made to begin with :| And no I will continue to ask this because so far everyone (Inluding you -_-) I have asked this to has tried flaming me for something instead of actually having a legit discussion for this thread (Like what was intended in the first place) so why tf should I let you all have your own "opinions" on my thread peacefully???
      My peaceful opinion, with no flaming: if you kill a person ic CD, and he casted DOT or 1h curse's E last second, you can still be downed. In openworld you die with fulldrop instead. There is no SBI common sense failure
      See this is normal and about the thread so I will respond back now. TAKE NOTES EVERYONE.

      The problem is it ended up not even being the DoT from his Death Curse as I found out through logs... It ended up being the tick damage from his Q (Vile curse) which just pissed me off even more because this means I survived his initial damage after he died but he still gets to down me because of Vile Curse tick damage.

      And sure while you have something of a point with if this was "open world" I would have died full loot pvp but again its not this is CD only. And also again, no other game that features similar or close to the same kind of content would allow or make it possible for a downed player to afterlife someone they were fighting in a 1v1. Like thats just not normal or something that should be allowed.
    • RKOverdrive wrote:

      Mate you still dont get to speak to me period
      Oh I think you'll find I do. I just did and still am which means your statement to the contrary is absurd, so get off your deluded self entitled pedestal.

      You've exposed yourself for exactly what you are, everyone here can see it, everyone thinks you're a dick.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Mate you still dont get to speak to me period
      Oh I think you'll find I do. I just did and still am which means your statement to the contrary is absurd, so get off your deluded self entitled pedestal.
      You've exposed yourself for exactly what you are, everyone here can see it, everyone thinks you're a dick.
      Correction only you and the others who were flaming first think im a dick. Everyone else is kosher rn and chill so maybe just maybe your asses are the problems here.

      Also leave my godly pedestal??? Are you mad? I shall do no such thing!
    • Elsa wrote:

      @RKOverdrive have you tried not dying?
      Fancy seeing you here -_- of all people...


      And yes actually I have tried that hence why I was able to surpass my infamy cap again just now meanwhile also dealing with everything you see above our two messages here... So if you could provide something more useful doll face as far as advice or whatever you call that message of yours goes, that would be great :|

      Edit: Oh and forgot to add ty* after the great part there

      The post was edited 2 times, last by RKOverdrive ().

    • Elsa wrote:

      @RKOverdrive have you tried not dying?



      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Fancy seeing you here -_- of all people...

      And yes actually I have tried that hence why I was able to surpass my infamy cap again just now meanwhile also dealing with everything you see above our two messages here... So if you could provide something more useful doll face as far as advice or whatever you call that message of yours goes, that would be great :|

      Edit: Oh and forgot to add ty* after the great part there
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Piddle ().

    • Piddle wrote:

      Elsa wrote:

      @RKOverdrive have you tried not dying?


      RKOverdrive wrote:

      Fancy seeing you here -_- of all people...

      And yes actually I have tried that hence why I was able to surpass my infamy cap again just now meanwhile also dealing with everything you see above our two messages here... So if you could provide something more useful doll face as far as advice or whatever you call that message of yours goes, that would be great :|

      Edit: Oh and forgot to add ty* after the great part there

      ???? Quite frankly Idek why your still on this thread trying to type Piddle.