Lava mechanic feedback - HG 5v5 2v2 10v10

• Hellgates
    • Honestly throwing players in to lava sounds like a lot of fun.

1> windwall
      2> bedrock special
      3> fire wall fear
      4> cloth armor fear
      5> ironclad spin
      6> anything with a root to keep them in the lava or stun them in the lava.
      7> body swap from lava
      8> shields and invul in lava
      9> COMBO stun ww/bedrock root when about to leave
      10> do poison pots make you take more fire damage?

I am so hyped for this :D lets go Hell gates
      Discord.gg/XSRwsg7 (Faction Warfare Lymhurst guild) The Knights of the Round Table
      https://albiononline.com/?ref=Q95VNC8EWP <--- to support the cause sign up here!
    • So all i hear is "OMG I WANT TO BE IN 8.3 AND KILL SOME T6.2 DUDES".
      Like WTF. I play HGs for a long while now and ur suggestions suck. The lava brings a new mechanic. They remove ratting and pushing people in exploding mobs and introduce a push into the lava strat which is hard to pull off.
      U only want to stay save in your 8.3 and dont want to risk ur stuff.

IMO get good in PvP and stop gearing up like a maniac. Or even better. Stay at over gearing so i can get ur free loot.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk-
      I frick u all
    • SpeedVonY wrote:

So all i hear is "OMG I WANT TO BE IN 8.3 AND KILL SOME T6.2 DUDES".
      Like WTF. I play HGs for a long while now and ur suggestions suck. The lava brings a new mechanic. They remove ratting and pushing people in exploding mobs and introduce a push into the lava strat which is hard to pull off.

IMO get good in PvP and stop gearing up like a maniac. Or even better. Stay at over gearing so i can get ur free loot.

My God, be quiet and let only the real players speak, whoever goes to HG with less than a T8 is a rat, no veteran deserves to be forced to play with rat guns, we raise money and raise our guns to get stronger and not going from 4.0 to HG, if you like to go to PVP 4.0, then stay in Yellow, My dream is to see a HG full of 8.3 equal to CDG, each kill is at least 2-4kk more in the account not to mention a fight between 8.3 is much more interesting than a fight between 4.0.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

SpeedVonY wrote:

My God, be quiet and let only the real players speak, whoever goes to HG with less than a T8 is a rat, no veteran deserves to be forced to play with rat guns, we raise money and raise our guns to get stronger and not going from 4.0 to HG, if you like to go to PVP 4.0, then stay in Yellow, My dream is to see a HG full of 8.3 equal to CDG, each kill is at least 2-4kk more in the account not to mention a fight between 8.3 is much more interesting than a fight between 4.0.
      that's easy - all you need is proper matchmaking..
    • I have to agree, I’m already tired of entering the T8 + HG and falling against T4-T6 newbies with equipment that doesn’t even pay for my food. The only fun battles I have at HG are the ones I get from T8 + people because battle is very good since both teams know how to play the game and at the end of the fight when i kill them i earn a huge profit with their equipment and this is how the HG should be, you kill the guy and get 1-2kk of body of the guy, but currently there are more people with T3 dagger solos than real players who enter the HG in order to fight, I think that HG could be divided into Levels and then the novices play at the level for beginners and the veterans play at the level for veterans it would be much better so both newbies and veterans would have a fun experience but unfortunately people are treating HG like a ladder, you do 2v2 then move to 5v5 and then to 10v10 but this is not how it works, 2v2 is much more competitive than that 5v5 and will continue to be more than 10v10 and that 10v10 will be dead content would be better to exchange for a 3v3 would be much more interesting, and this lava that they added to HG will only be used for mice that go with mouse build for run until the map closes and then trap the guy in the lava, which in my opinion is even Anti Game.
    • SpeedVonY wrote:

"U only want to stay save in your 8.3 and don't want to risk ur stuff."
      What you said doesn't make any sense, the guy is 8.3 in full PVP content so he is risking an 8.3 equipment and you? Are you risking a 4.0 that is worthless?
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

SpeedVonY wrote:

The problem with what you say is that experienced people want to keep an elitist quality at the HG.
      That's fine, but by wanting to keep this borderline you block the desire of new players to want to get there.
      It's nice to get out of the T8.3 gear but never in life will a new HG player get out of it.
      So first he will play in the yellow zone.
      But what's next?
      If he doesn't get out of 8.3 he will have to stay in Yellow?
      That's a completely absurd reasoning.
      It's a game, but the goal of a company is to attract new players.
      And therefore to offer various contents including the HG.
    • sNking wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

SpeedVonY wrote:

The problem with what you say is that experienced people want to keep an elitist quality at the HG.That's fine, but by wanting to keep this borderline you block the desire of new players to want to get there.
      It's nice to get out of the T8.3 gear but never in life will a new HG player get out of it.
      But what's next?
      just create a level for new players and when they become veterans, they play at the level of simple veterans, look at the CD, you play on the stalker and when you add fame and silver, you play on the slayer with the veteran players and you don't have that going from 8.3 to get them killed, an energized 8.0 / 8.1 can fight against 8.3 if you’re skilled, what’s the point of ruining the veterans game to attract newbies if one day those newbies will be veterans and they’ll see that the game is spoiled?
    • sNking wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

SpeedVonY wrote:

The problem with what you say is that experienced people want to keep an elitist quality at the HG.That's fine, but by wanting to keep this borderline you block the desire of new players to want to get there.
      But what's next?
      prnt.sc/10bgzt3

is this how you want HG to be then?
    • LagartixaBombada wrote:

just create a level for new players and when they become veterans, they play at the level of simple veterans, look at the CD, you play on the stalker and when you add fame and silver, you play on the slayer with the veteran players and you don't have that going from 8.3 to get them killed, an energized 8.0 / 8.1 can fight against 8.3 if you’re skilled, what’s the point of ruining the veterans game to attract newbies if one day those newbies will be veterans and they’ll see that the game is spoiled?
      I think the best idea would be at an intermediate level.
      That's the problem, whether you're playing with beginners or veterans. How do you go between the two?
      With the new card system the idea would be that in the Red Zone the hardcap would be in T6/T7 and in the Black Zone T8+.

LagartixaBombada wrote:

prnt.sc/10bgzt3
      is this how you want HG to be then?
      This is not false :p
    • JohnFckingWick wrote:

clips.twitch.tv/AbstruseHorrib…iperUWot-PWqf6dhiPBq5IaD6

You want a anti rat mechanic make HG min. ip capped 1250 with a 50% soft cap

your solution with the lava is just ***** make it a wall with 0 dmg , if that change will make it into the game you gonna see plate users with bedrocks in 4.2 oc everywhere
      Setting min IP to 1250 is just content gatekeeping at this point.

But the knockback and separation meta is going to be problematic with the new lava mechanics. I'm already fed up with ava robe being the only usable chestpiece at high-level play, any team comp that doesnt include it is just bound for a loss.