Essentials Improvements for Hellgate to be perfect

• Hellgates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KyGho wrote:

Hello, for those who do not know me I am KyGho, I have been living Hellgates for almost 2 years, and I would like to pass on my vision on updating this content.

With a lot of experiences in Hellgates / builds / comps, I feel that I have to express myself to bring considerable improvements to this content.

:!: The start of the fight - Since the purpose of a Hellgate is to provide a fair PvP experience, it is not certain that a fight will start with my mana / cape / pot / life in half or in cooldown, I had a bad experience the moment I was testing the new Hellgate, my Dps got 10% mana after killing a group of mobs and we took invasion from another pair, with that, we ended up dying for lack of resources, we didn't have a fair fight, because my Dps was out of mana for to fight.

:!: 10% Healing Reduction - It is quite feasible and does not need to be removed as it allows the entry of new weapons in the meta that were not in the past meta because there was a lot of healing. This will only divide the good healer from the bad, the healer who knows how to play will not be harmed and the other will be punished for making a mistake in a skill / use at the wrong time.

:!: Ip Cap - There should be a middle ground that would be interesting / feasible for both the beginner player and one for the veteran player, this would be done with a division when opening the map, the player would choose between opening a Hellgate Stalker or Slayer.

Stalker: Ip min 900 - Ip cap 1000 + 20% Soft Cap - Mobs Tier 6
      Slayer: Ip min 1100 - Ip cap 1200 + 20% Soft Cap - Mobs Tier 8

This would bring balanced and competitive fights to the scenario, as the difference in Ip would have minimal influence during a fight (MAY THE MOST SKILLED PLAYER WIN).

:!: After the fight - Aiming at a competitive scenario in the Hellgates for players who will play in Slayer, it must be a very rewarding chest, because the player is in a scenario where he lives or dies, this is an extreme level of risk / reward, they could give an extra focus on silver bags / tomes of insight, giving a fixed reward value based on the current infamy, for example: if the person has 3kk to 4kk of infamy, they would win a silver bag of 20 to 50, but that there should be a limit. Pay more attention to the final chest, as many HG players will not have the priority of killing Bosses, but rather do PvP and go to the next Hellgate.

:!: Pairing infamy - Nowadays one of the most discouraging factors for us is the fact that we are facing inexperienced players, the fight ends up being boring, this is terrible for beginning players who will not have a good fight or for veterans, where we try to face opponents high level. This would be resolved if there was a duo average infamy match where you would play against another pair with a similar average infamy, this would balance all types of fighting, both for beginners, intermediate and veterans. There will be no shortage of players, as this update makes Hellgate much more attractive to all types of players.

I do not agree, and I imagine that many people also do not agree that this cut of healing is unnecessary. It is already extremely difficult to find people who like to play support. And so it seems impossible to play as a healer. but why this absurd healing penalty? No need.
    • brisigner wrote:

I think the hardcap is fine, if I really win the player more skilled, it's the fairest way, if what you want is to win by going 8.1+ , the one who has the most tier wins, is not more skilled
      skill with 4.1/6.0 gear doesnt matter because noone is going to try and be good or competitive, because of this 2s would die. It wouldnt reward anyone for being good, NOONE wants to be the best at something just to make 1.5mil an hour max.
    • KyGho wrote:

Hello, for those who do not know me I am KyGho, I have been living Hellgates for almost 2 years, and I would like to pass on my vision on updating this content.

With a lot of experiences in Hellgates / builds / comps, I feel that I have to express myself to bring considerable improvements to this content.

:!: The start of the fight - Since the purpose of a Hellgate is to provide a fair PvP experience, it is not certain that a fight will start with my mana / cape / pot / life in half or in cooldown, I had a bad experience the moment I was testing the new Hellgate, my Dps got 10% mana after killing a group of mobs and we took invasion from another pair, with that, we ended up dying for lack of resources, we didn't have a fair fight, because my Dps was out of mana for to fight.

:!: 10% Healing Reduction - It is quite feasible and does not need to be removed as it allows the entry of new weapons in the meta that were not in the past meta because there was a lot of healing. This will only divide the good healer from the bad, the healer who knows how to play will not be harmed and the other will be punished for making a mistake in a skill / use at the wrong time.

:!: Ip Cap - There should be a middle ground that would be interesting / feasible for both the beginner player and one for the veteran player, this would be done with a division when opening the map, the player would choose between opening a Hellgate Stalker or Slayer.

Stalker: Ip min 900 - Ip cap 1000 + 20% Soft Cap - Mobs Tier 6
      Slayer: Ip min 1100 - Ip cap 1200 + 20% Soft Cap - Mobs Tier 8

This would bring balanced and competitive fights to the scenario, as the difference in Ip would have minimal influence during a fight (MAY THE MOST SKILLED PLAYER WIN).

:!: After the fight - Aiming at a competitive scenario in the Hellgates for players who will play in Slayer, it must be a very rewarding chest, because the player is in a scenario where he lives or dies, this is an extreme level of risk / reward, they could give an extra focus on silver bags / tomes of insight, giving a fixed reward value based on the current infamy, for example: if the person has 3kk to 4kk of infamy, they would win a silver bag of 20 to 50, but that there should be a limit. Pay more attention to the final chest, as many HG players will not have the priority of killing Bosses, but rather do PvP and go to the next Hellgate.

:!: Pairing infamy - Nowadays one of the most discouraging factors for us is the fact that we are facing inexperienced players, the fight ends up being boring, this is terrible for beginning players who will not have a good fight or for veterans, where we try to face opponents high level. This would be resolved if there was a duo average infamy match where you would play against another pair with a similar average infamy, this would balance all types of fighting, both for beginners, intermediate and veterans. There will be no shortage of players, as this update makes Hellgate much more attractive to all types of players.
      How much did u pay for that translate kygho? ahahah