What happens to my old Faction Standing?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mytherceria wrote:

Además de lo que @Obelis mencionó anteriormente, me gustaría agregar las definiciones simples de lo que significan los puntos de facción y la posición de facción.
      • Puntos de facción: esta es la moneda que puede usar para comprar artículos de facción.
      • Posición de la facción: esta es su posición dentro de una facción particular que determina su rango.

En otra nota, el alistamiento no tiene nada que ver con la capacidad de comprar artículos de facción, solo el rango tiene un efecto.

es decir. Las cosas que se pueden comprar con el rango 0 siempre se pueden comprar. Si requiere rango, entonces no puedes comprarlo si ya estás con una facción diferente o no tienes facción.
      no se entiende bien, si tengo rango máximo ahora entonces apareceré con rango 12....y que se necesita para comprar la montura t8?
    • Asphidel wrote:

`

Obelis wrote:

• Iron Faction Campaign Chests

I haven't seen any mention about this in any of the faction announcements. I'm assuming these are some form of reward chest akin to the monthly challenge chests, but you can purchase them with faction points. Can we get a little clarification for this? (and are they currently available on the test server for testing?)

The Faction Campaign has four premium chests that can be earned throughout the month long Campaign; they increase in value sequentially. The smallest of these can also be purchased for Faction Points.
    • Obelis wrote:

Asphidel wrote:

`

Obelis wrote:

I haven't seen any mention about this in any of the faction announcements. I'm assuming these are some form of reward chest akin to the monthly challenge chests, but you can purchase them with faction points. Can we get a little clarification for this? (and are they currently available on the test server for testing?)
      The Faction Campaign has four premium chests that can be earned throughout the month long Campaign; they increase in value sequentially. The smallest of these can also be purchased for Faction Points.
      Thank you for the update! Based on some super not scientific testing, purchasing these chests from the faction vendor seems to pretty much always be worse than just buying hearts from the same vendor, but I imagine they're supposed to be more fun than profitable? (I purchased 10 chests on test server and even with a t8 crest high roll on one of them I still averaged about 150k silver per chest compared to the 180k-210k I could have gotten consistently off of hearts)
    • Asphidel wrote:

Obelis wrote:

Asphidel wrote:

`

Obelis wrote:

Thank you for the update! Based on some super not scientific testing, purchasing these chests from the faction vendor seems to pretty much always be worse than just buying hearts from the same vendor, but I imagine they're supposed to be more fun than profitable? (I purchased 10 chests on test server and even with a t8 crest high roll on one of them I still averaged about 150k silver per chest compared to the 180k-210k I could have gotten consistently off of hearts)
      They're meant to support the price of Faction Hearts, not the other way around. We'd prefer that Faction Hearts are the go to point sink until they're below that of the chest and then the chest provides an alternative sink so that the heart value doesn't crash. Your valuation of the chests is a bit low, though. How are you calculating that? Are you valuing fame gain at zero?
    • Obelis wrote:

They're meant to support the price of Faction Hearts, not the other way around. We'd prefer that Faction Hearts are the go to point sink until they're below that of the chest and then the chest provides an alternative sink so that the heart value doesn't crash. Your valuation of the chests is a bit low, though. How are you calculating that? Are you valuing fame gain at zero?
      This point would make sense to me if faction hearts weren't already tied to the price of 8.3 materials via transmutation? I don't personally mind hearts being tied to the value of chest loot because it's more intuitive but the already existing transmutations that exist seem to be more value at first glance to me.

My valuations are very liable to be off, as I'm mostly just going off the estimated values (which seemed roughly accurate at a glance). I valued fame at 0 because A) I'm a decently famed player I don't need more fame, and B) the fame seemed very low. Across 10 chests I got 34 t4 fame tomes. So 3.4k fame per chest? Not nothing, especially for newer players, but because they're not tradable tomes they're worth significantly less than the 20-30k that a tradeable tome would be.
    • Obelis wrote:

Asphidel wrote:

Obelis wrote:

Asphidel wrote:

`

Obelis wrote:

When people have everything maxed for more than a year and you keep giving value to non-tradable fame ... sorry but it's that kinda just saying them : "fuck you we don't want you in the game anymore" ?
      Melaween
    • Shevarage wrote:

Obelis wrote:

Asphidel wrote:

Obelis wrote:

Asphidel wrote:

`

Obelis wrote:

When people have everything maxed for more than a year and you keep giving value to non-tradable fame ... sorry but it's that kinda just saying them : "fuck you we don't want you in the game anymore" ?
      If you have everything maxxed why are you complaining about nickle and dime transactions, surely you already have trillions of silver ?