QOL for island farming.

• QOL for island farming.

Hello, not only is farming very tedious, it's very hard for people such as myself who have RSI.

I myself have personally chosen to take a break until such a feature is (hopefully) added.

Normal activities are completely fine, but the very repetitive clicking to farm on your island makes a big feature virtually inaccessible for people such as myself besides it being very tedious in general.

(Praise the use all button)

My suggestion is simple, and one I hope could be considered sooner, rather than later,

Plant all, collect all, water all, etc, buttons for islands, just to make it a lot more efficient and accessible. Or at least something to accomplish the overall desired result.

Islands are already a once a day thing, so, this wouldn't be too over powered, people do it anyway, this would just make it a lot more accessible for people such as myself, and for people who don't like the tedious aspect either of a very unnecessary number of clicks.

Thank you for reading. :)
    • As long as the plant all, collect all, water all option is a channel that takes the amount of time that it would have done to do a full farm manually...

Farming is fine time wise, it doesn’t need to be faster, just have less clicks.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • I like the channel idea.

As someone who manages 50 farm plots, it takes some days almost 2 hours to manage all the plots.

I just wish I didn't have to click 5-6 thousand times for everything each day.

I would be alright with interacting with each 3x3 plot as a whole vs the whole island.

Outside of the first week of farming and cooking, I have not split of a farm plot once.
    • channeling ..
      well, but who or by what will determine the duration of channeling?
      I harvest 12-15 max lvl island per hour (no animals), a boy who answered above allegedly 10 islands in 2 hours ..
      yes i am for fewer clicks but give the option to turn off this feature if manually i would be faster ..
      personally I'm more for something for animals, harvesting animals, that's hell ..
      (owner of 71 personal islands on max lvl ..)
    • hey man, the big problem is that after that, all the people with 1-5 islands will start complaining about not making any money, because this is the thing that prevents people from 100s of islands to utilize all of them.

i don't think allowing people to basically do infinite islands without getting some solid carpal tunnels is a good idea ;-D
    • DartheIncarnate wrote:

hey man, the big problem is that after that, all the people with 1-5 islands will start complaining about not making any money, because this is the thing that prevents people from 100s of islands to utilize all of them.

i don't think allowing people to basically do infinite islands without getting some solid carpal tunnels is a good idea ;-D
      Farming is already a loss. Atleast I could boost the speccs for extra gucci look.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • DartheIncarnate wrote:

hey man, the big problem is that after that, all the people with 1-5 islands will start complaining about not making any money, because this is the thing that prevents people from 100s of islands to utilize all of them.

You underestimate the patience of people. Having it take just as long will still deter most people.

CassX wrote:

channeling ..
      I harvest 12-15 max lvl island per hour (no animals), a boy who answered above allegedly 10 islands in 2 hours ..
      yes i am for fewer clicks but give the option to turn off this feature if manually i would be faster ..
      personally I'm more for something for animals, harvesting animals, that's hell ..
      That's easy to mitigate. Take the amount of time it would take to click as fast as possible and add e.g. .5 seconds to it. But I'm just quoting you to say I hope you do exercise, and sit properly while doing this, otherwise, you WILL get permanent problems within a few years (2-4). That's not medical advice, though, just experience from knowing how my friends destroyed their wrists by typing and clicking too much on a daily basis.
    • gideonflynn wrote:

CassX wrote:

channeling ..
      But I'm just quoting you to say I hope you do exercise, and sit properly while doing this, otherwise, you WILL get permanent problems within a few years (2-4). That's not medical advice, though, just experience from knowing how my friends destroyed their wrists by typing and clicking too much on a daily basis.
      Then I'll go to Germany (I have a bit) to SBI boss for the compensation. :D