Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not...

• Hellgates
    • iRawn wrote:

People here are talking about ip caps, but isn't the ip requirements based on the raw ip of the item. Currently it's 900 for 2v2 which means everyone has to be T6 equivlent, which I believe will be a decently expensive for new players.

based on testing u need 4.2 + T5 cape to get 904 if u wanted to go in as a shitter.
      Set T6 doesn't even pay for my Food.

Why should veterans suffer so that newbies can enjoy content that they weren't even supposed to be doing? HG is not a place for newbies, newbies should be doing DG, or CDG level Hunter or stalker and not going for HG, there is already HG Non-lethal for newbies.

900 of ip is nothing, I of 4.0 get almost 1100 of IP, the new HG will only have mice of 4.1 / 4.2 hitting the IP Maximum of HG, tell me how this will be fun or profitable? if you are going to transform HG into a home for rats like CD, then at least add levels for those who want to compete for real within HG.
    • Do the chests in 10v10 pay for the maps?

I can see 10v10 lethal gives good loot from dead bodies.
      But is it truly good reward considering the map fee?
      Our risk seems to be much greater, due to the deteriorated return(dropped gears trash).
      ZvZ fights have same characteristics but in ZvZ there are other returns depending on objectives, eg territory ownership.

Tyrannosaurus-rex / RIP
      お前は すでに 死んでいる
    • Doubt, we play competitive 2 on 2 and we do pretty well but we see a lot of victims with low gear and food..

Standard set & food is around 750k+ per person or you will donate no matter how u play to the good teams..

And nobody of our guild that plays less than a year goes in more often than one or 2 times ..then they learned this is neither mobile nor normal player content unless you willing to pay for our entertainment..
    • Tojuji wrote:

Do the chests in 10v10 pay for the maps?

I can see 10v10 lethal gives good loot from dead bodies.
      But is it truly good reward considering the map fee?
      Our risk seems to be much greater, due to the deteriorated return(dropped gears trash).
      ZvZ fights have same characteristics but in ZvZ there are other returns depending on objectives, eg territory ownership.
      The maps are only as expensive as they are just now because of the rarity, no?