Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions]

    • Faction Warfare
    • Rainphase wrote:

      I am really confused by this, You are comparing Apples to Oranges again and assuming out the wazoo to make your point.
      Gankers Do want to fight, Yes some poor newer players watch youtube videos and think its how you get rich.. Its not.. Ganking is content. Yes people get enjoyment ruining others gameplay experiences, if you are not an adult you need to work on handling this, if you are an adult you need to work on realizing this is pixels in a game and its a FULL LOOT PVP GAME.. Maybe try another game without the Full Loot Grief Mechanic.

      Everyone can option any item in this game, I gather, I craft, I pvp, I gank.. I also Gank in High Tier gear and A lot of times im solo ganking in 8.3 gear.

      Risk Wise.. lets weight the risk... You just spent HOURS and DAYS and WEEKs and MONTHS Farming Crafting and on your Adventures selling your 100m in loot to the Caerleon Black market..... But you got greedy.. You decided to go on your Mammoth Naked or with T4 Gear expecting your ride to be easy peasy.. To REAP your REWARDS for your hard Crafted Gear. 100% Risk = 100% Reward for Pirates, Gankers and all. Maybe next time Hire a Squad of Pvpers to Escort you thru the zones to Caerleon. Yes it may cost you 5m or 10m But your stupidity and I'm untouchable Carebear attitude got you ganked and all of your time is wasted and reaped by others. So tell me... Who is really griefing who.. cause honestly You are denying players content and griefing yourself.............................................

      We need much harsher punishment for players that don't realize this is a group orientated game.. If you decide to risk it all going solo then don't complain when you die.
      Funny to read people should pay 10m for escort while gankers are paying 300k silvers for their gear.

      You see the problem or way too dumb?
    • Malkalma wrote:

      Rainphase wrote:

      I am really confused by this, You are comparing Apples to Oranges again and assuming out the wazoo to make your point.
      Gankers Do want to fight, Yes some poor newer players watch youtube videos and think its how you get rich.. Its not.. Ganking is content. Yes people get enjoyment ruining others gameplay experiences, if you are not an adult you need to work on handling this, if you are an adult you need to work on realizing this is pixels in a game and its a FULL LOOT PVP GAME.. Maybe try another game without the Full Loot Grief Mechanic.

      Everyone can option any item in this game, I gather, I craft, I pvp, I gank.. I also Gank in High Tier gear and A lot of times im solo ganking in 8.3 gear.

      Risk Wise.. lets weight the risk... You just spent HOURS and DAYS and WEEKs and MONTHS Farming Crafting and on your Adventures selling your 100m in loot to the Caerleon Black market..... But you got greedy.. You decided to go on your Mammoth Naked or with T4 Gear expecting your ride to be easy peasy.. To REAP your REWARDS for your hard Crafted Gear. 100% Risk = 100% Reward for Pirates, Gankers and all. Maybe next time Hire a Squad of Pvpers to Escort you thru the zones to Caerleon. Yes it may cost you 5m or 10m But your stupidity and I'm untouchable Carebear attitude got you ganked and all of your time is wasted and reaped by others. So tell me... Who is really griefing who.. cause honestly You are denying players content and griefing yourself.............................................

      We need much harsher punishment for players that don't realize this is a group orientated game.. If you decide to risk it all going solo then don't complain when you die.
      Funny to read people should pay 10m for escort while gankers are paying 300k silvers for their gear.
      You see the problem or way too dumb?
      You are paying 5-10m or % of your profits to ensure your gear is safe.. Doesn't matter what the gankers are wearing.. You are paying for protection not for loot from the gankers.

      Funny How the more people drive the more gas price goes up..

      But hey bud you can always come out in a full Run set 7.3 or 8.3 on a ghost boar and do multiple trips and Roll your experience and map luck in getting thru.. But hey most of you guys only play 10% of the game and don't pvp...

      Also Funny how You pay someone to fix your car $200 an hour because you don't know how to do it..

      Maybe try getting better at pvp... Just a thought
    • Can you learn to read... I said hire Escorts from the previous post if you doing mammoth.. or you can risk it solo with get away gear high tier and ghost boar..

      Jeezus christ, Read, Think, Reply, Re-read to make sure point effective and you took info into consideration, Click submit.

      God damn man
    • Funny thing is, why do gankers always talk about PvP when there's almost no pvp involved in that activity. Call it GvP which stands for Group versus Player, just admit you guys are there for loot, not for the sake of pvp. Another funny thing worth to mention is that you guys r trying to prove ure the saviours of albion's economy yet in every video you provide to prove your stance oh irony, every body talk about profit. If you are so devouted to be saviours, please provide us an analysis instead of your income.

      I hope some things are clearer now so lets move to the main point. No matter how much loot you get(or trash for the sake of economy) upon succesful kill, there's always 10 transporters that just made profit. The real money sink, and the saviour of economy is every body else but you. Just think outside the box.
      People do make money, they spend money on the content they like because they know they will make it back. They do zvz, all kind of pvp in groups, ganking for content, corrupteds and so on. An believe me, players remove more money from the game by themself in an hour than you guys do in a month. But lets pretend that your Group of 7 people chasing a t6 gatherer save albion's economy.

      As for the reputation loss, it really need a rework for example remove it and make hard flag active for 1 day. Let's see how many content seekers will gank because they like it.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by WolfHurricane ().

    • WolfHurricane wrote:

      Funny thing is, why do gankers always talk about PvP when there's almost no pvp involved in that activity. Call it GvP which stands for Group versus Player, just admit you guys are there for loot, not for the sake of pvp. Another funny thing worth to mention is that you guys r trying to prove ure the saviours of albion's economy yet in every video you provide to prove your stance oh irony, every body talk about profit. If you are so devouted to be saviours, please provide us an analysis instead of your income.

      I hope some things are clearer now so lets move to the main point. No matter how much loot you get(or trash for the sake of economy) upon succesful kill, there's always 10 transporters that just made profit. The real money sink, and the saviour of economy is every body else but you. Just think outside the box.
      People do make money, they spend money on the content they like because they know they will make it back. They do zvz, all kind of pvp in groups, ganking for content, corrupteds and so on. An believe me, players remove more money from the game by themself in an hour than you guys do in a month. But lets pretend that your Group of 7 people chasing a t6 gatherer save albion's economy.

      As for the reputation loss, it really need a rework for example remove it and make hard flag active for 1 day. Let's see how many content seekers will gank because they like it.
      Uhm, Can you stop ignoring certain points and actually think objectively about them all.. Trash rate Helps the economy.. Very easily explained. Less gear that makes it to black market the less silver being paid out at the particular time. 500B in ganks = roughly 250B in lost items on average...

      It is PVP and just because many people go out in 20 man groups because they just utterly SUCK doesn't mean that everyone does it.. I solo Gank, I small man group gank, I PVP and Small scale PVP and Outnumbered Solo PVP/Gank and Small Scale.. Yes I dismount and Will dismount and take a 1v3 fight All the time! Its part of the game man weather 20v1 or 1v3 or 3v3 or 5v5 I die in 8.3 sets to Gankers all the time.. Do I sit here on forums and Whine about lost pixels? Its a game, if you can't hand it then stop swiping your credit card to fill up your silver sacks.

      No one is saying they are saving albion's economy, the statement said that it helps the economy which it does... 500 Transports a day if 50 of them get ganked that is 50 transports of gear that doesn't make it to black market or the regular market to be sold which affects prices of gear and keeps buying / selling economy less than stable which keeps the game revolving and not becoming stagnant.

      If I apply your theory here... Why ban silver sellers and bots?? If you can't get every single one of them and keep them from even attempting to try again why even bother... just let it happen.


      You want an analysis instead of peoples income.... Analysis of what.. trash rate? How it helps the economy? What rules set you want to go by? What type of data you want? How do you want it presented? How do you want it interpreted? Do you want it laid out to make your point more valid over others?

      Come on man, think think think think please think.


      And to be brutally honest, People who Gank for the sheer pleasure of watching you guys whine about it and throw salt like you live in a salt mine..... All you are doing is making them even more happier because whatever they are doing is working and making you angry.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Rainphase ().

    • If you want to fight 1v3 cool, do it. Your decision, have fun. The problem that the guy who opened this thread won't gank you. Because you fight back. He goes for Ox/Mammoths because 3 claws E dismount them and then they can't even move. Here we have someone who suck in PvP and want everything with no risk. That is the problem. Not that you take outnumbered fights.
    • Rainphase wrote:

      WolfHurricane wrote:

      Funny thing is, why do gankers always talk about PvP when there's almost no pvp involved in that activity. Call it GvP which stands for Group versus Player, just admit you guys are there for loot, not for the sake of pvp. Another funny thing worth to mention is that you guys r trying to prove ure the saviours of albion's economy yet in every video you provide to prove your stance oh irony, every body talk about profit. If you are so devouted to be saviours, please provide us an analysis instead of your income.

      I hope some things are clearer now so lets move to the main point. No matter how much loot you get(or trash for the sake of economy) upon succesful kill, there's always 10 transporters that just made profit. The real money sink, and the saviour of economy is every body else but you. Just think outside the box.
      People do make money, they spend money on the content they like because they know they will make it back. They do zvz, all kind of pvp in groups, ganking for content, corrupteds and so on. An believe me, players remove more money from the game by themself in an hour than you guys do in a month. But lets pretend that your Group of 7 people chasing a t6 gatherer save albion's economy.

      As for the reputation loss, it really need a rework for example remove it and make hard flag active for 1 day. Let's see how many content seekers will gank because they like it.
      Uhm, Can you stop ignoring certain points and actually think objectively about them all.. Trash rate Helps the economy.. Very easily explained. Less gear that makes it to black market the less silver being paid out at the particular time. 500B in ganks = roughly 250B in lost items on average...
      It is PVP and just because many people go out in 20 man groups because they just utterly SUCK doesn't mean that everyone does it.. I solo Gank, I small man group gank, I PVP and Small scale PVP and Outnumbered Solo PVP/Gank and Small Scale.. Yes I dismount and Will dismount and take a 1v3 fight All the time! Its part of the game man weather 20v1 or 1v3 or 3v3 or 5v5 I die in 8.3 sets to Gankers all the time.. Do I sit here on forums and Whine about lost pixels? Its a game, if you can't hand it then stop swiping your credit card to fill up your silver sacks.

      No one is saying they are saving albion's economy, the statement said that it helps the economy which it does... 500 Transports a day if 50 of them get ganked that is 50 transports of gear that doesn't make it to black market or the regular market to be sold which affects prices of gear and keeps buying / selling economy less than stable which keeps the game revolving and not becoming stagnant.

      If I apply your theory here... Why ban silver sellers and bots?? If you can't get every single one of them and keep them from even attempting to try again why even bother... just let it happen.


      You want an analysis instead of peoples income.... Analysis of what.. trash rate? How it helps the economy? What rules set you want to go by? What type of data you want? How do you want it presented? How do you want it interpreted? Do you want it laid out to make your point more valid over others?

      Come on man, think think think think please think.


      And to be brutally honest, People who Gank for the sheer pleasure of watching you guys whine about it and throw salt like you live in a salt mine..... All you are doing is making them even more happier because whatever they are doing is working and making you angry.
      At least we agree that gankers are a human trash.
    • i think removing faction vs red is bad idea. I do agree that reputation system is stupid and should be tweaked. For example red zone should be able to be accessed no matter what is your reputation. Same with Yellow zone.
      Additionally killing someone who hit you should not give rep loss so reds can gank and lose rep and fight back blues while not losing rep. In the end that does make it a bit better, add boosting how much rep you get per dungeon/mob if you are below 0 should be increased so you dont need hours and hours of rep farming for a gank session.
      Add also the loot protection which has always been stupid (same with faction warfare) that the loot is protected for the party that did 50% or more damage (or highest damage if all are below 50%) so there wont be so many rats in blues/faction warfare just for looting.
    • Ideally, the Caerleon faction should become the new Red flag. Or you should be able to flag red/Caerleon at the same time.

      Loot protection and more convoluted PVP rules about who can engage who are not the answer to these problems. I don't support any systems that cause loot to be protected or allow players to avoid pvp.
    • They could just do it like this.. In royals there is a 2 min timer.. Obviously they player died so it rolled thru the inv and did its trash rate calc. After 1 minute it should roll again and "trash" more then after 2 minutes if the loot still there it should roll a 3rd time trashing more.. So nonlooted bodies that blue sit there and camp to get will have a total of 3 rolls of Trash rate.. If you wanna sit there for 2 min for your 5k go for it.
    • Knew these changes would upset people, especially the ganking rats.

      <3 SBI. Great rework. I'm glad these ganking groups cant just alt account scout entrances and actually have pressure from other than blues massing up in the next yellow zone. Thanks for actually adding a challenge to red zone ganking.

      Give it a month and gankers will have their edge back. Realistically, they still have a chance to get juicy loot. Its just fear controlling their emotions, especially if you have a youtube income stream associated with the change.
      Your one stop shop when considering game economics. ign: Latenightpizzas

      Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Latenightpizzas
    • Stop trying to SOLO run a MAMMOTH thru PK zones... You literally have ZERO argument.. because the only thing everyone understand when you say MAMMOTH RUN and talk about GANKS... is this......

      I want a SOLO game with no PVP content to where I can roll around in 500000 Trillion in gear like i'm the shit with 0 risk.

      STOP Running around with 20-250m thru red zones on a MAMMOTH BY YOURSELF...... I don't get what's so hard about this concept... I don't do it, anyone with half a brain wouldn't do it either.
    • Rainphase wrote:

      Stop trying to SOLO run a MAMMOTH thru PK zones... You literally have ZERO argument.. because the only thing everyone understand when you say MAMMOTH RUN and talk about GANKS... is this......

      I want a SOLO game with no PVP content to where I can roll around in 500000 Trillion in gear like i'm the shit with 0 risk.

      STOP Running around with 20-250m thru red zones on a MAMMOTH BY YOURSELF...... I don't get what's so hard about this concept... I don't do it, anyone with half a brain wouldn't do it either.
      Mammoth lol. Try 3 grizzly's with 25m loads. 4head.

      But yeah yall hinder the one way new players can start a income stream, besides mindlessly running dungeons. Swine. Thats all red-zone gankers are. Bandits.... Low lifes..... Swine...
      You guys are the sole reason behind hindering people from progressing further in the game. Fuel by personal greed. You pick on the weak and never challenge yourself by trying to gank guild caravans/ava paths/BZ.
      Your one stop shop when considering game economics. ign: Latenightpizzas

      Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Latenightpizzas

      The post was edited 4 times, last by latenightpizzas ().

    • What's wrong with the gankers? You can check videos about ganking in the rz, my favorite gank youtuber make at least 120million silver per video with 3-6 ppl and 8-10 videos/month. His gear around 100-500k usually.
      Of course I would be pissed off when SBI wanna ruin my 1+ billion monthly income(for 3-6ppl + scouts).
      It's happening sometimes, like bm nerf, hce nerf, chest loot nerf, etc.
      Now there will be more rz. More blue more faction flag, brrr terrifying.
    • Rainphase wrote:

      Stop trying to SOLO run a MAMMOTH thru PK zones... You literally have ZERO argument.. because the only thing everyone understand when you say MAMMOTH RUN and talk about GANKS... is this......

      I want a SOLO game with no PVP content to where I can roll around in 500000 Trillion in gear like i'm the shit with 0 risk.

      STOP Running around with 20-250m thru red zones on a MAMMOTH BY YOURSELF...... I don't get what's so hard about this concept... I don't do it, anyone with half a brain wouldn't do it either.
      The problem that a mammoth can taken down by 3 people who wear a total of 1M.

      A mammoth cost 100m+++, not even talking about the stuff you transport with the mammoth.

      What is so hard for you to understand?