Details on carleon faction cape not included in patch notes

• Faction Warfare
    • i wana see actual numbers soon. i wana know weather it is worth taking the cape over something like thetfort or demon cape in some builds

since you know the cape wont work with the mage tree since it is a cast time with 0 cooldown (except curse tree)

i was just wondering if the q reset is worth it.

can anyone here enlighten me what weapon is good with q reset? since most q i know does around 350 damage (except crossbow) and a 4.3 thetfort cape does 255 damage in an aoe every 15 seconds making it deal 500 damge every 30 seconds

and to my knowledge only crossbow Q2 does that much damage to be worth taking carleon over thetfort/keeper/demon

and since most of the time the cape will be on cooldown cause q on most builds is the bread and butter skill i am just wondering if it will have a good up time in team fights

if reset Q is too weak can i ask the devs to buff it? cause from the look of things it is very weak compared to other capes in the game
      Check out My new Albion Online Expansion idea 4 thread:
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/143592-Albion-Online-Expansion-Idea-4/
    • The_Support_God wrote:

i wana see actual numbers soon. i wana know weather it is worth taking the cape over something like thetfort or demon cape in some builds

since you know the cape wont work with the mage tree since it is a cast time with 0 cooldown (except curse tree)

i was just wondering if the q reset is worth it.

can anyone here enlighten me what weapon is good with q reset? since most q i know does around 350 damage (except crossbow) and a 4.3 thetfort cape does 255 damage in an aoe every 15 seconds making it deal 500 damge every 30 seconds

and to my knowledge only crossbow Q2 does that much damage to be worth taking carleon over thetfort/keeper/demon

and since most of the time the cape will be on cooldown cause q on most builds is the bread and butter skill i am just wondering if it will have a good up time in team fights

if reset Q is too weak can i ask the devs to buff it? cause from the look of things it is very weak compared to other capes in the game
      Crossbow seems like the only obvious choice, or arcane for double magic shocks (more CC could be useful in some group pvp settings).

Could work for some stack based weapons, for example I could see daggers using sunder armor with the new caerleon cape to be able to build stacks as faster. But you're right, I think for most corrupted builds at least, thetford/demon/bridgewatch offers more value.
      AO Quick Reference Guide
      Discord: Grimhawke#9254