Albion newbie

• Welcome to the world of Albion, @lordkazzy40 !

Great news that you're having fun so far... and it's just the beginning of what Albion has for you. There are so many things you can do here, and there is always something going on... in fact, a whole lot!

Since you are brand new, you may want to check out the collected knowledge aimed specifically at new players - right here in the forums!

If you have more questions, Albion Online has a Wiki (it's still a work in progress, but people are constantly adding new articles there), and there's always the friendly community - ask your questions here or in the in-game chat (the Help chat is a great place to start - type /h followed by your question and usually you get an answer within seconds!). There are many helpful people around here, always ready to share their knowledge and experience!

Later on, when you have tried a few in-game activities (and your Destiny Board starts reflecting these choices), one tip to save you from unnecessary disappointment: find some friends and/or join a guild. It's always more fun to do things together with like-minded friends, and you'll be safer that way - the red and black zones on the map of Albion aren't exactly friendly for inexperienced solo players. A trusted group of companions will even let you try things you could never attempt alone - the Hellgates, group dungeons, Hardcore Expeditions, to name but a few!

Good luck in whatever you choose to do, and see you on the trails of Albion!
      Low damage, high defense and cc. Definitely like a tank. Mining that ore too, running dungeons and setting up my island. Love it.
      Escaping to Albion, perhaps I may find myself here.