Creating a solo guild for siphoned energy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Creating a solo guild for siphoned energy

I heard from a couple of Albion YouTubers and content creator that even if you play solo it is worthy to create a guild in order to get siphoned energy to sell at the market.
      Can anyone explain how this works? I'd be interested in applying this to my alt but I never created a guild before so I don't want to risk wasting money instead of earning it. Thanks
    • teopower89 wrote:

Does gathering or clearing dungeons help towards completing guild challenges?
      Yes, Just like the Adventurer Challenges, PVE activities such as gathering counts towards the guild challenges as mentioned here: GvG Season 7 Changes

Retroman wrote:

<Snip...>

Guild Challenge:

To further increase the number of guilds taking part in the season, and to put more emphasis on individual member contribution, we are adding a variation of the Adventurer's Challenge on a guild level. This will allow every guild to earn some Season Points with all kinds of activities.
      • All guild members contribute to the Guild Challenge by earning Challenge Points (like the "keys" from the Adventurer's Challenge)
      • Each Challenge point generated by a guild member fills the guild's Challenge Progress bar
      • When the progress bar is filled, the Guild Challenge Level increases by one and the guild gets a fixed amount of season points
      • Each level gets progressively harder, but the reward for each level stays the same
      • The Daily Bonus of 50,000 Adventurer's Challenge Points DOES NOT contribute to Guild Challenge Progress - it ONLY counts for the Adventurer's Challenge
      <Snip...>

You can see the changes for Season 12 here: Changes for Guild Season 12

Retroman wrote:

Guild Challenge

We decreased Season Points gained for the first 15 Guild Challenge Levels, to reduce the amount of global Siphoned Energy generated via the Guild Challenge and put more emphasis on open world objectives:
      • Level 1: 50 → 20
      • Level 2: 100 → 40
      • Level 3: 150 → 60
      • Level 4: 200 → 80
      • Level 5: 250 → 100
      • Level 6: 300 → 120
      • Level 7: 300 → 140
      • Level 8: 300 → 160
      • Level 9: 300 → 180
      • Level 10: 300 → 200
      • Level 11: 300 → 220
      • Level 12: 300 → 240
      • Level 13: 300 → 260
      • Level 14: 300 → 280
      • Level 15+: 300 (remains unchanged)

• Evas_Flarelight wrote:

teopower89 wrote:

Does gathering or clearing dungeons help towards completing guild challenges?
      Yes, Just like the Adventurer Challenges, PVE activities such as gathering counts towards the guild challenges as mentioned here: GvG Season 7 Changes

Retroman wrote:

<Snip...>

Guild Challenge:

To further increase the number of guilds taking part in the season, and to put more emphasis on individual member contribution, we are adding a variation of the Adventurer's Challenge on a guild level. This will allow every guild to earn some Season Points with all kinds of activities.
      • All guild members contribute to the Guild Challenge by earning Challenge Points (like the "keys" from the Adventurer's Challenge)
      • Each Challenge point generated by a guild member fills the guild's Challenge Progress bar
      • When the progress bar is filled, the Guild Challenge Level increases by one and the guild gets a fixed amount of season points
      • Each level gets progressively harder, but the reward for each level stays the same
      • The Daily Bonus of 50,000 Adventurer's Challenge Points DOES NOT contribute to Guild Challenge Progress - it ONLY counts for the Adventurer's Challenge
      <Snip...>
      You can see the changes for Season 12 here: Changes for Guild Season 12

Retroman wrote:

Guild Challenge

We decreased Season Points gained for the first 15 Guild Challenge Levels, to reduce the amount of global Siphoned Energy generated via the Guild Challenge and put more emphasis on open world objectives:
      • Level 1: 50 → 20
      • Level 2: 100 → 40
      • Level 3: 150 → 60
      • Level 4: 200 → 80
      • Level 5: 250 → 100
      • Level 6: 300 → 120
      • Level 7: 300 → 140
      • Level 8: 300 → 160
      • Level 9: 300 → 180
      • Level 10: 300 → 200
      • Level 11: 300 → 220
      • Level 12: 300 → 240
      • Level 13: 300 → 260
      • Level 14: 300 → 280
      • Level 15+: 300 (remains unchanged)

Thank you very much, you've been extremely helpful.
      Just one more question: do I need to own a guild in order to purchase a guild island? Or can I be done even if I have no guild or if I'm just a regular guild member but not the owner? Thanks
    • Yes, you need to be a guild master in order to be able to purchase a guild island.
      If you do not have a guild, the option to purchase a guild island will not even appear at the Island Merchant.
      If you are a regular guild member, an option will be available instead to visit the guild island if it has been purchased. Only the guild master can purchase upgrades to the island, but any member with "Builder" access rights can build, upgrade, downgrade and demolish buildings on the island.

Yes, you need to be a guild master in order to be able to purchase a guild island.
      If you do not have a guild, the option to purchase a guild island will not even appear at the Island Merchant.
      If you are a regular guild member, an option will be available instead to visit the guild island if it has been purchased. Only the guild master can purchase upgrades to the island, but any member with "Builder" access rights can build, upgrade, downgrade and demolish buildings on the island.
      Amazing explanation. Thanks a lot!