Playing corrupted dungeons on phone is a NIGHTMARE

• Playing corrupted dungeons on phone is a NIGHTMARE

I've been trying to put up some effort to engage on pvp content and CD's seemed the only fair place where i could play as equal to PC players. I was successful at first with my one-shot pike build, getting 400k infamy in 4 days, despite all the bugs i struggle with since i started playing 5 months ago. Connection drops, lag, fps drops, sound and animation bugs, crashes, normally i can stand them and play through but in CD's... The game crashes all the time, and the penalty for beeing away 5 seconds is,invariably, death.
      I usually play with 60 to 50 fps depending of how much time it stays on, 15 min and it gets to hot and laggy. The problem is that the higher infamy and skill of the opponent more time and skill it takes to kill him so i lost count of how much i died because my game froze or crashed.
      Ah, the sound bug that was fixed a few time ago it's happening to me in CD's too.
      The game has improved in numerous ways since i started playing, and i hope that with the next att, call to arms, and others to come, all this annoying bugs gets fixed.

The post was edited 3 times, last by El11e: It was sounding like a rant so i edited in order to get a constructive post :) ().

• El11e wrote:

Ok, i'm honestly tired.
      I've been trying to put up some effort to engage on pvp content and CD's seemed the only fair place where i could play as equal to PC players. I was successful at first with my one-shot pike build, getting 400k infamy in 4 days, despite all the bugs i struggle with since i started playing 5 months ago. Connection drops, lag, fps drops, sound and animation bugs, crashes, normally i can stand them and play through but in CD's... The game crashes ALL THE TIME, and the penalty for beeing away 5 seconds is,invariably, death.
      My phone is a Samsung galaxy A50 that i got last year and i usually play with 60 to 50 fps depending of how much time it stays on, 15 min and it gets to hot and laggy. The problem is that the higher infamy and skill of the opponent more time and skill it takes to kill him so i lost count of how much i died because my game crashed. It's like the game is making fun of me as it most cases it chash in front of the enemy.
      I'm posting this because dying to flat four black hands TWICE IN A ROW due to carashes has me almost quiting the game.
      Ah, the sound bug that was fixed a few time ago it's happening to me in CD's too.
      The game has improved in numerous ways since i started playing, and i hope that with the next att, call to arms, and others to come, all this annoying bugs gets fixed.

Sorry for my grammar.
      The game is 100% bad on android, the mobile counterpart has a delay of 1-2 seconds I notice this because some of my guild members play on the phone and they always get hit by hitboxes and they even swear they dodged it