Maximum items from laborer

• Maximum items from laborer

Just trying to figure out if I want to raise up laborers house and furniture to higher levels.

What is maximum number of item from gatherer laborers in T8 house with T8 furniture and full trophies?

Do they need the lower tier trophies as well, or only the T8 ones to give max happiness?
      Learn something new every day.
    • You need a trophy for every level of the house from T2 upwards, either a generalist is return refined or those and the specific gathering trophies.

You can also get a trophy shark and spyglass.

Try not to build too many houses, use a guild Hall. It's more efficient in time management. Plus you get a huge chest.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Zoream wrote:

You need a trophy for every level of the house from T2 upwards, either a generalist is return refined or those and the specific gathering trophies.

Try not to build too many houses, use a guild Hall. It's more efficient in time management. Plus you get a huge chest.
      If I make a 1 person private guild, will my current island become a guild island or how else and where do I build a guild hall?

Okay, finally found the wiki entry on Guild_Island. Can you do farming on a guild island or just buildings? The page only identifies building lots.
      Learn something new every day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Geofors ().

• Geofors wrote:

Zoream wrote:

You need a trophy for every level of the house from T2 upwards, either a generalist is return refined or those and the specific gathering trophies.

If I make a 1 person private guild, will my current island become a guild island or how else and where do I build a guild hall?
      Okay, finally found the wiki entry on Guild_Island. Can you do farming on a guild island or just buildings? The page only identifies building lots.
      Guild Island doesn't have farms.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Keep your personal island as it is. Buy a L1-2 guild island. Guild hall is nice. Chest is also nice.

On the other hand, if you don't need so many labourers, you can just build houses on your personal island. Price is the same. Guild hall = 5 houses.

Rule of thumb for buildings: Building + furniture tier one level higher than the journals you give to labourers = 150% return rate (higher labourer level does not count).

T8 150% return rate is harder to do I guess, I have no experience.
      Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Skelst ().