So no blackhands nerf ?

    • u see that a lot in T8 corrupted. Because its no brain build that has brutal damage and can beat even high ip builds.

      Funnily, its even more strong in t6, because the true damage doesnt scale with IP. That means t4 black hands has same true damage like 8.3 black hands. So t4 get lot more value from it.

      Same like bear paws. Its a bit awkward that true damage doesnt scale with IP.
    • deenne wrote:



      look at 2 first most usaged weapons :) CHEESE!!!!!!!!!
      While I do agree, look at the overall stats and tell me they win more than not... You even got the numbers right there, and those BH die a lot. Kill fame to death fame ratio is vey low on e.g BH compared to Claymore.

      It's just not fun to play against 'cheese' builds when you want a good fight, and not an easy win or going to int some sets while having fun.


      I think true damage should scale, starting lower in low-tier and a bit higher than now at T8 (with max scale at T8.3 MP of course).
    • gideonflynn wrote:

      deenne wrote:



      look at 2 first most usaged weapons :) CHEESE!!!!!!!!!
      While I do agree, look at the overall stats and tell me they win more than not... You even got the numbers right there, and those BH die a lot. Kill fame to death fame ratio is vey low on e.g BH compared to Claymore.
      It's just not fun to play against 'cheese' builds when you want a good fight, and not an easy win or going to int some sets while having fun.


      I think true damage should scale, starting lower in low-tier and a bit higher than now at T8 (with max scale at T8.3 MP of course).
      it only show how cancer is this weapon..

      I mean if they add a new level of CD like 1400+IP I dont mind you can play Bh as long as you want.. I will have free "worthy" gear :)
    • deenne wrote:

      it only show how cancer is this weapon..
      I mean if they add a new level of CD like 1400+IP I dont mind you can play Bh as long as you want.. I will have free "worthy" gear :)

      If you take a closer look, it's played a lot but people apparently died more than they killed. I don't think it'll be changed because people 'feel' it's op when you clearly can see it loses more than it wins.

      The usage is quite wild compared to the other weapons, but again, it performs worse than most other weapons so it kind of doesn't make sense to show this a proof of it being too OP. There's clearly something else going on with balance since BH is played so much even though it dies more than it wins.

      I still think it sucks to play against, and would also like to have something about it changed.
    • gideonflynn wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      it only show how cancer is this weapon..
      I mean if they add a new level of CD like 1400+IP I dont mind you can play Bh as long as you want.. I will have free "worthy" gear :)
      If you take a closer look, it's played a lot but people apparently died more than they killed. I don't think it'll be changed because people 'feel' it's op when you clearly can see it loses more than it wins.

      The usage is quite wild compared to the other weapons, but again, it performs worse than most other weapons so it kind of doesn't make sense to show this a proof of it being too OP. There's clearly something else going on with balance since BH is played so much even though it dies more than it wins.

      I still think it sucks to play against, and would also like to have something about it changed.
      im not saying its OP im saying its wastin my time. using 4.2 OC BH I dont even pik up loot from them.. I hate this cheese builds.. 3 buttons gameplay.. you dont even have to think what u doing. cuz of purge and true dmg..
      and 3x more then second place shows how popular and easy to paly is that build.
    • How do you beat Black Hands? The win rate isn't high but it aways gets me, i must be missing something.

      People just chunck me for 1/3 of my health with the first E, trade some blows and go invisible again. Than just finish it with another E.
      Most defensives doesnt work because of purge... The only weapon I had little succes against it was with broadsword because of Iron Will W.

      What am I missing?


      PS: @Deene, where did you get this data from? Can you send me a link?
    • Gog wrote:

      How do you beat Black Hands? The win rate isn't high but it aways gets me, i must be missing something.

      People just chunck me for 1/3 of my health with the first E, trade some blows and go invisible again. Than just finish it with another E.
      Most defensives doesnt work because of purge... The only weapon I had little succes against it was with broadsword because of Iron Will W.

      What am I missing?


      PS: @Deene, where did you get this data from? Can you send me a link?
      You are missing nothing, that darn build is just freaking op in corrupted, the main reason i dont go stalker anymore, 7 of 10 encounters are against blackhand. Even one of the few druidic players in 8.3 could barely defeat a 5.1 blackhand (before thorns nerf)
    • gideonflynn wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      it only show how cancer is this weapon..
      I mean if they add a new level of CD like 1400+IP I dont mind you can play Bh as long as you want.. I will have free "worthy" gear :)
      If you take a closer look, it's played a lot but people apparently died more than they killed. I don't think it'll be changed because people 'feel' it's op when you clearly can see it loses more than it wins.

      The usage is quite wild compared to the other weapons, but again, it performs worse than most other weapons so it kind of doesn't make sense to show this a proof of it being too OP. There's clearly something else going on with balance since BH is played so much even though it dies more than it wins.

      I still think it sucks to play against, and would also like to have something about it changed.
      well yeah thay are dying a lot but now take a look at average ip and fame ratio, means that they use shitty gear but still wins against guys with a lot more ip, that can explain the low win rate. on every other weapons high winrate, comes with high average ip.
    • Nisnini wrote:

      gideonflynn wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      it only show how cancer is this weapon..
      I mean if they add a new level of CD like 1400+IP I dont mind you can play Bh as long as you want.. I will have free "worthy" gear :)
      If you take a closer look, it's played a lot but people apparently died more than they killed. I don't think it'll be changed because people 'feel' it's op when you clearly can see it loses more than it wins.
      The usage is quite wild compared to the other weapons, but again, it performs worse than most other weapons so it kind of doesn't make sense to show this a proof of it being too OP. There's clearly something else going on with balance since BH is played so much even though it dies more than it wins.

      I still think it sucks to play against, and would also like to have something about it changed.
      well yeah thay are dying a lot but now take a look at average ip and fame ratio, means that they use shitty gear but still wins against guys with a lot more ip, that can explain the low win rate. on every other weapons high winrate, comes with high average ip.
      Math does not check out. IP range is fine, if you can't win more than 50% on a <100 IP discrepancy, it's on you.
    • gideonflynn wrote:

      Math does not check out. IP range is fine, if you can't win more than 50% on a <100 IP discrepancy, it's on you.
      full spec 8.1 set with 2h weapon and 6.3 cape is arround 1380 inside. so 1280 is like a 4.1 OC..
      ip in BH are no matter cuz they deal true dmg + first hit is purge, that why is most taken weapon, mostly for newbies cuz they dont need to think just click E and enjoy dmg.

      for me the issue with this weapon is a IP and worthless gear.. if I meet a 4.1 OC BH for me its a waste of time. cuz I kill them in 2 min and have back to PVE.. dont even picked loot from them. waste of space in bag

      we need another CD lvl like 1450IP+

      The post was edited 1 time, last by deenne ().

    • deenne wrote:

      gideonflynn wrote:

      Math does not check out. IP range is fine, if you can't win more than 50% on a <100 IP discrepancy, it's on you.
      full spec 8.1 set with 2h weapon and 6.3 cape is arround 1380 inside. so 1280 is like a 4.1 OC..ip in BH are no matter cuz they deal true dmg + first hit is purge, that why is most taken weapon, mostly for newbies cuz they dont need to think just click E and enjoy dmg.

      for me the issue with this weapon is a IP and worthless gear.. if I meet a 4.1 OC BH for me its a waste of time. cuz I kill them in 2 min and have back to PVE.. dont even picked loot from them. waste of space in bag

      we need another CD lvl like 1450IP+
      I don't understand your reasoning. Math still doesn't check out.

      BH true damage needs to scale, but whatever your point is, how about a 5.1 set countering +8.1 sets? BH has clear counters, and besides this 'free' damage they will be at a disadvantage for the rest. You might be annoyed by them, and they are played a lot, but your arguments don't provide grounds for having a higher IP corrupted.

      I do also want higher IP CDs though, let me lose my items to peers, not hard counters gaining profits even if they die 7/10 times.
    • gideonflynn wrote:

      deenne wrote:

      it only show how cancer is this weapon..
      I mean if they add a new level of CD like 1400+IP I dont mind you can play Bh as long as you want.. I will have free "worthy" gear :)
      If you take a closer look, it's played a lot but people apparently died more than they killed. I don't think it'll be changed because people 'feel' it's op when you clearly can see it loses more than it wins.

      The usage is quite wild compared to the other weapons, but again, it performs worse than most other weapons so it kind of doesn't make sense to show this a proof of it being too OP. There's clearly something else going on with balance since BH is played so much even though it dies more than it wins.

      I still think it sucks to play against, and would also like to have something about it changed.
      What those stats truly reflect is the amount of noobs that thanks to youtube are testing that build out on the past months
      Why are so many ppl testing that build right now?
      Because with a 4.0 build you can kill people wearing 6.1 in t2 CD, and whit a 6.0 you can kill an 8.3 player on t3

      And why is that?

      because they can hit for 1500 HP on a single combo, then use cleric robe+assassin hood to reset that combo, and hit you again after 5 to 10 seconds (less than most defensive skills cooldown) and lets not even mention that stupid purge they got, completely unnecesary and broken.

      Against a good Black Hands player, you might avoid the first combo, with something like assasin shoes, any sort of blink, cleric cowl, or wind wall (i'm not so sure about that last one) but if he knows how to use assassin's hood+cleric robe in 5 to 8 seconds he is coming after you again, with that heavy 1500+purge combo which also pushes you away, so he might even push you into mobs or traps, the only build that can actually counters them is frost, but most frost use cloth, so one little mistake or one greedy engage where they don't quickly run away as far as they can and they are instantly killed.

      And even if you play frost, with the blink W, use it perfectly on each engage to avoid the boots+E combo, they can just swap to the W that throws the knife, and run normal sprint, and they will catch you eventually.

      Whats wrong about that weapons is how they can easily punish one simple mistake of yours and almost one shot you, yet if they do tons of mistakes you can't properly punish them because of that insane burst damage.
    • How about taking into account that there're blackhands in CD and incorporate something in your build to fight against them ?? There're spells that can completely counter blackhands.
      • Force Field is available on all cloth helmet. Take Fiend or Cultist cowl with you and change head spell to Force Field when you are matched against black hands.
      • Prefer a hood or helmet ? Pair them up with assassin jacket.
      • Playing claymore ?? Iron Will + hunter hood. There you go.
      • Play frost ? A simple blink does the trick.
      • Play bow ? Frost Shot for the win.
      • Or simply tank it if you play double merc jacket or plate + taproot.
      You died to a budget build because you played badly. Decent players in slayer don't die to budget black hands. You don't see 8.3 black hands because that build is weaker than a lot of things.

      As in stalker CD, black hands are strong because the pure damage doesn't scale with IP. But black hands are not among the cheapest build in stalker CD, so it's not a "budget" build there. E.g, You can get a claymore build that works just as well that cost less than your enemy's consumables.

      P/S: btw you can also knock hellion shoes away with Wind Wall if you know how too (If you just place the wall right in front of you then hellion just go straight through)
      Solo/duo player.
      Play mostly tank
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by SpicyPepper ().

    • It's a 1v1 weapon, of course it's going to be stronger than most other things. They can't really nerf it out of being a strong 1v1 weapon because it's literally made to be a 1v1 weapon. If you know you're going to potentially fight against it, build against it. Was it Gravegaurd Boots or Scholar Sandals that made you basically immune to the E?