Re: Invis potion exploit

• Re: Invis potion exploit

Alexaroth wrote:

SaltySurprise wrote:

I don't get it. Why would you want to fix this? It's the only workaround for scouts. Dumb scouts anyhow as more experienced players would situate themselves at least a room down in groups or avas.

gmatagmis wrote:

Exploit?
      Clever use of game mechanics!
      It's still an exploit. You cannot normally use pots or abilities while channelling, and channelling breaks invis. It's why it's getting fixed lol. And if you think SBI "cares" about a handful of solo dungeon people (most farmers in R3 use group or ava dungeons, which have no channelling so this exploit wouldn't apply), then you are most certainly deluded
      Fun fact - right after this was reported, its being already " fixed " :D

Also again, complaining, sbi just ruined excelent for escaping against gankers. GG. Just for arch members in redtree.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Alexaroth wrote:

Imagine crying about a clear exploit being fixed. This isn't intended gameplay in any way. Stop being a child, you are literally unhappy that your ability to dive someone that has no way of countering you has been removed
      You say this as if avoiding pvp in a FULL LOOT PVP GAME isn't exploitative in nature. No way of countering divers? Holy fuck, have you never popped a shrine before? Have you NO idea how strong they are to compensate for the solo dungeoneer being on CD? You can have YOUR GRANDMA play and still win a 1v3, assuming she pops a heal buff.

Alexaroth wrote:

What you type of PKers do is literally go against unprepared targets. If they wait 90 sec at the start, you cry, if people ask for a fix to an exploit, you cry again. Go do arenas, CDs or HGs if you want PVP :)
      If you're unprepared, that's YOUR fault, PvP and PvE gear aren't mutually exclusive, if you don't have the brain power to stop using your greataxe specter jacket for SDG, that's on you. I'm actually unsure of how you didn't stop yourself from writing that last sentence, it boils down to 'just go CDG', as HG is full of rats and arena is absolute dogshit.

I can see why you don't understand a lot about the game, since it seems you're slaving away for ARCH all day, looking at your albiondb and albion2d.

Alexaroth
      Guild Name: Awful Company
      Alliance Name: ARCH
      AllianceTag:
      DeathFame: 31,373,142
      Kill Fame: 40,364,057
      FameRatio: 1.29
      Feels bad when you're bad

The post was edited 1 time, last by Derizo ().

• Derizo wrote:

Alexaroth wrote:

Imagine crying about a clear exploit being fixed. This isn't intended gameplay in any way. Stop being a child, you are literally unhappy that your ability to dive someone that has no way of countering you has been removed
      You say this as if avoiding pvp in a FULL LOOT PVP GAME isn't exploitative in nature. No way of countering divers? Holy fuck, have you never popped a shrine before? Have you NO idea how strong they are to compensate for the solo dungeoneer being on CD? You can have YOUR GRANDMA play and still win a 1v3, assuming she pops a heal buff.

Alexaroth wrote:

What you type of PKers do is literally go against unprepared targets. If they wait 90 sec at the start, you cry, if people ask for a fix to an exploit, you cry again. Go do arenas, CDs or HGs if you want PVP :)
      If you're unprepared, that's YOUR fault, PvP and PvE gear aren't mutually exclusive, if you don't have the brain power to stop using your greataxe specter jacket for SDG, that's on you. I'm actually unsure of how you didn't stop yourself from writing that last sentence, it boils down to 'just go CDG', as HG is full of rats and arena is absolute dogshit.

I can see why you don't understand a lot about the game, since it seems you're slaving away for ARCH all day, looking at your albiondb and albion2d.

Alexaroth
      Guild Name: Awful Company
      Alliance Name: ARCH
      AllianceTag:
      DeathFame: 31,373,142
      Kill Fame: 40,364,057
      FameRatio: 1.29

Love how you immediately go to my profile to try and what... discredit me? If you actually paid attention, you'd see that most of that death fame comes from faction fighting, where I am essentially yeeting T8 gear for fun. But sure crybaby, keep trying to discredit me. You are sad and pathetic :) Maybe next time try to address the topic at hand with actual arguments instead of bringing up the profile of a 3-4mo player? (which btw, think I'm doing fairly well for myself given how recently I started playing this game)

gmatagmis wrote:

Alexaroth wrote:

You cannot normally use pots or abilities while channelling
      1. Flee ts not channeling, but silence.2. Potions are usable while silenced.
      All legit.

3. Even if it will be "fixed", some players will find another combo, like inner focus + wanderlust idk.
      Then you will come here and complain against it again?

It's caused by recent updates, since this exploit is brand new. I remember people trying to get into SDs with invis in the past but it never worked due to the channel. So yeah, it's a bug, a recent one, which is why it's being fixed

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alexaroth ().

• @Alexaroth It was always working like this -

1. Use Soldierboots/Gathering boots with other MS buffs
      2. Use Inviz potion
      3. Start Channeling into dungeon , AFTER you used potion
      ---
      The way you describe is your imagination and lack of in-game knowledge.
      ---
      Before you will get mad , read this - When you use invisible potion ,there is animation (of potion drinking) , but effect of this potion is already active on your character. Basically this animation tricks you , and you might think that you can use Inviz potion during the channel - but it is NOT the case.
      If you dont bealive me - go on test server and test it by yourself.
      ---
      Here is incoming changes from NDA -

Flee (Miner Workboots)
      • The abiltiy will now always silence the caster even if he is immune to silence by another effect
      • While silenced from Flee the caster will also be unable to use potions
      ---
      As you can see now players will not be able to use potions during "Flee" buff , which means that it will make harder to make such trick
      ---

P.S @Alexaroth No offence , but everything you type - is pure bulls&%! and your imagination
    • Alexaroth wrote:

Love how you immediately go to my profile to try and what... discredit me? If you actually paid attention, you'd see that most of that death fame comes from faction fighting, where I am essentially yeeting T8 gear for fun. But sure crybaby, keep trying to discredit me. You are sad and pathetic :) Maybe next time try to address the topic at hand with actual arguments instead of bringing up the profile of a 3-4mo player? (which btw, think I'm doing fairly well for myself given how recently I started playing this game)
      you not responding to the LITERAL OTHER 2/3rd of my message should tell you enough about how much credit you should be given

PS: your only activity being waiting in town until you get a faction ping tells people that you're a zergling and shouldn't be listened to when it comes to these issues
      Feels bad when you're bad
    • Derizo wrote:

Alexaroth wrote:

you not responding to the LITERAL OTHER 2/3rd of my message should tell you enough about how much credit you should be given
      PS: your only activity being waiting in town until you get a faction ping tells people that you're a zergling and shouldn't be listened to when it comes to these issues
      Again with attacks on my ingame activity instead of the actual issue.

You can go ahead and be mad that an exploit is getting fixed, have fun with that I guess. The bug's getting fixed and that's all I care about. The salt is a plus ;)
    • Okay, I will respond to the other 2/3 of your post @Derizo

Derizo wrote:

Avoiding PvP in a Full Loot PvP game is not exploitative in nature.
      People who lack experience and knowledge indeed have no way of countering divers.
      I wonder what holy intercourse feels like. In any case, I have popped a shrine!
      I had no idea of how useless they were up until I read your comment. My grandma from my mother's side can win 1v3 without a shrine and heal buff. After all, she is up against some random humans beings, with no prominent lineage, who have inconsequential existence. She might as well kill them in real life and then proceed with killing their game characters. Wonder if that's considered cheating. Reality seems overpowered when compared to the game mechanics.

Derizo wrote:

The truth was spoken! It is indeed your fault that you are unprepared to communicate with people as a person who is at peace with themselves.
      If you don't have the mental strength to overcome the events that morphed you into this pitiful being, that's on you.
      Saying that I am unsure of how you didn't stop yourself from writing your posts would be lying and that's a very bad thing to do.
      Slaves of reality