Nature Staff mechanics changes

• Nature Staff mechanics changes

Hello
      I came up with a change to the mechanic of the skill "rejuvenation" that would make it easier to heal PvE content as everyone is only playing the holy spec
      I wish every stack had a cooldown that doesn't reset and has a separate duration.

Reworking skills: Rejuvenation

• Heals allies for 15 HP per second for 8. Each charge lasts for 8 seconds and has a separate duration.

• Rejuvenation (all Nature Staffs)
        • Cast Range: 9m

• Cooldown: 2s

Reworking skills: Rejuvenating Mushroom

• Creates a small spell area on the ground, which lasts for up to 16s.
      • If an ally steps on it, the area explodes and applies a Rejuvenation charge on up to 5 allies in a 5m radius.

• Rejuvenating Mushroom (all Nature Staffs)
        • Cast Range: 15m

• Cooldown: 4s

Reworking skills: Rejuvenating Breeze

• Rejuvenating Breeze (all Nature Staffs): Spreads max 3 stacks Rejuvenating

New Skill: Water of life (W-Slot)

• Creates a Water of life on the ground. Standing in a circle increases the rejuvenation time by 1 second for each second of standing
      • The rune has a radius of 6 m and lasts 4 s.

• Water of life (all Nature Staffs)
        • Cast Range: 12m

• Cooldown: 20s

I attach tables
      On the left side, spamming a single target rejuvenation like Tank with up to 4 charges at once

On the right side, two targets alternate, for example HG, 2 charges of max
    • The Nature role suffered many nerfs that becames a useless class/role. The main role of nature is on ZvZ with the main staffs (rampant and the wild). Just It.

The solo PVE has a good damage on the thorns but it was nerf on PVP. And they removed the reflect skill.

Another question is the nature staff. For root enemies when press the ultimate is necessary to be 3 thorns charges (stacks). But when we participate on gank it becomes useless because we use Rejuvenation and Rejuvenation breeze to help our allies. Why not remove this condition.

The Blight Staff is useless in any situations: gank, pve, zvz, hg. It needs to be reworkerd for the players use it in some case. This is staff is hard work to specialize without yellow fame or tomos

I like to play with nature but the main action of this role is just ZvZ. It is bad and for now I abandoned the nature to play with another melee role.

BTW, the heal between the Holy Staff is too weak if we compared these roles. The corruputed staff is insane and overpowered if the player has good specializations

My question here is that the nature role needs to be fun and useful in all contents

The post was edited 2 times, last by pontonegro ().

• pontonegro wrote:

The Nature role suffered many nerfs that becames a useless class/role. The main role of nature is on ZvZ with the main staffs (rampant and the wild). Just It.

The solo PVE has a good damage on the thorns but it was nerf on PVP. And they removed the reflect skill.

Another question is the nature staff. For root enemies when press the ultimate is necessary to be 3 thorns charges (stacks). But when we participate on gank it becomes useless because we use Rejuvenation and Rejuvenation breeze to help our allies. Why not remove this condition.

The Blight Staff is useless in any situations: gank, pve, zvz, hg. It needs to be reworkerd for the players use it in some case. This is staff is hard work to specialize without yellow fame or tomos

I like to play with nature but the main action of this role is just ZvZ. It is bad and for now I abandoned the nature to play with another melee role.

BTW, the heal between the Holy Staff is too weak if we compared these roles. The corruputed staff is insane and overpowered if the player has good specializations

My question here is that the nature role needs to be fun and useful in all contents

They are buffing the nature stuff slowly but not in the dps department. to buff nature's healing to a level where it can compete with holy they need to nerf the dps of the weapon so it is not broken

1h nature is a super large heal in most cases it is also a root if it was ever used in solo pvp and as extra damage outside of thorns though it is considered very little damage but every little bit counts i guess

infact it is the only E in the nature tree that does any damage and this is to let people at least have 1 weapon they can farm PvE with out side of thorns

but with solo pvp being guttered the skill now has been mostly used in solo PvE as a way to level the weapon line fast.
      doing group dungeons will be more efficient then solo FF with this weapon as a healer in any case so ya.... weapon is gutted as a pvp weapon

blight staff getting many buffs if you have seen the patch notes as of late. including the recent buffs to its healing so that it can heal as much as wild staff
      in my opinion the move speed buff it will be getting is insane if the blight staff will be used as a front line healer

and finnaly nature needs a role that it out shines holy in and i agree since it's role as a multi tool and its ability to solo PvP is getting gutted
      sbi is trying to push it to becoming a full on healer from the look of things but as it stands it is now in an akward spot because push it too much in healing and it becomes another "holy staff before the rise of avalon patch" where it becomes practically unkillable due to it having 0 cast times making it be able to run while healing
      while pushing it too little make it bad in both in pvp and healing. since they are trying to push nature out of the self healing brawler role into a full on healer
      Check out My new Albion Online Expansion idea 4 thread:
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/143592-Albion-Online-Expansion-Idea-4/
    • pontonegro wrote:

Is good to hear it. If they rework the nature as a healer and the class do it very well, for me, it is very nice. Do not sounds like be a problem if they remove the pvp skills to became it full healer.

Well, lets wait for a news, from the developers and new patches
      Yes it is a big problem, the role as a healing and solo pve weapon should have been done when the game was in beta, not years later. Lots of players have choose Nature staffs for solo pve/pvp and putted lots of time/effort to maxed out this weaponline. But SBI changed their mind years later to make it a non solo pvp weapon by nerfing it to the ground.