We need another CD LVL!

• We need another CD LVL!

Good day.
      As you know, Corrupted Dungeons have been with us for almost half a year, as you can see the differences between players in 8.3 and "cheese" in 4.1 OC.
      So I think it's high time to think about adding a new difficulty level of 1450-1500IP .. and improving matchmaing .. + fixing the glitch which allows you to avoid being "attackers" which makes top players never fight each other ..
      I think that not only I am tired of fights with 4.1 OC BH .. 4.2 deathgivers .. with people who count on bargains .. their entire equipment is sometimes worth less than "food" and fights are boring and PVP players are forced to continuous PVE ..

what is the trick?

the trick is to clear the dungeon to around 1300+ and use a shrine, thus the system never places you in the role of attacker. It's a smart idea to avoid rats but limits the number of potential "interesting" fights.

Adding a system, 1-10m infame

10-20m
      20-30m etc .. this would be the best solution for players whose main activity is corrupted dungeons.

the main reason is the so-called "cheese" builds .. sometimes you can do 20-40 kills and the infame stands still because most is worth nothing, and death = -10% which you have to make up for the next few days .. all depends on how much we have luck in matchmaking.

If we already have a ranking, will be nice to add a seasons are entering corupted and rewarding the top 3 in a given 3month / 6 months. (every 3 moths/6months ranking will be reseted, to prevent some broken builds and keep "ranking" healthy)

something like a unique frame / mount for "effort and work" ..

similarly in the future HG system .. also add "seasons" and reward the best players / teams. it would add an extra competitive aspect.

(similar to courupted dungeons, HG needs access gates with a certain amount of IP .. eg 1300-1400IP)

Of course, prizes not exceeding those from the crystal league.

The post was edited 6 times, last by deenne ().

• The fighting system in the corrupted was really a great PvP content but I think it needs to be improved over time.Currently we have Level T5 where we don't lose items, T6 where we lose items and the IP limit starts at 900, T8 where the IP limit starts at 1200. I usually play a lot at T8 level where I often perceive players with 1500Ip + against players with 1250 of Ip and something not competitive and unequal, the fights on the T6 level with 900Ip are much more competitive and fun because it is not so uneven, but the problem is that the opponents' items are not valuable. My suggestion would be to add the T7 level with IP 1200 limiter and the T8 IP 1400 limiter, this would undoubtedly make fights more competitive, and open doors for those who do not want to spend millions on a set, but also who do not want 100k to play T6 understand?Another thing I see players taking advantage of would be the current Matchup system where many are clearing their dungeons first and then activating the altar to be invaded. If you no longer had to activate the altar and as soon as you entered the corrupted matchup, you would start looking for fights that would be much more effective and correct.One more difficulty would be great too, for example that the minimap would be the same as the solo dungeons where they are gray, so as you walk in the corrupted your minimap will be released for you, obviously if you were invaded the crystals were marked on the minimap, but you still need to clear the way understand? that would be really cool it would give an air of challenge more.Thank you very much I hope to consider the suggestions I would be very happy, and sorry for the mistakes I used the translator. If you agree with these suggestions please send to the game support or post on the forums onwards Albion.
    • Tbh this game doesn't need corrupted dungeons at all. It's rock paper scissors when it comes to 1v1, it just sucks in most cases and there is a lot of rats, they could rework cds and make it 3v3 instead.

Or make some changes like:
      • 2 players share the same instance in corrupted dungeon (you need to wait for another player to start dungeon)
      • players start on the opposite sites of the map
      • either boss or treasure chest spawns after you kill enemy player
      • no shards to escape
      • no mobs to farm (its boring)
      CD was supposed to be a solution for lack of 1v1 content, not pve farm for solo players (there are solo dungeons anyway).
    • krazzer wrote:

Why not add season points for CD/HG so smaller guilds with 0 bz hideouts have a chance to level a bit.
      Crystals are pretty much off limits for smaller guilds due to faction cape prices and the current artifact meta.
      you can get PvE fame in CD, which means you are basically already gaining season points from it with the guild challenge.

I think more than that would probably destroy the purpose (& I also think it would have the opposite effect of what you are hoping for, guilds with more funds would throw a lot of players at CD's which again would make it harder for the smaller guilds and casual players in the end, you need some kind of content that is unrelated to guild seasons, and CD's where made for the solo players in the first place)
    • Nesnes wrote:

krazzer wrote:

Why not add season points for CD/HG so smaller guilds with 0 bz hideouts have a chance to level a bit.
      Crystals are pretty much off limits for smaller guilds due to faction cape prices and the current artifact meta.
      you can get PvE fame in CD, which means you are basically already gaining season points from it with the guild challenge.
      I think more than that would probably destroy the purpose (& I also think it would have the opposite effect of what you are hoping for, guilds with more funds would throw a lot of players at CD's which again would make it harder for the smaller guilds and casual players in the end, you need some kind of content that is unrelated to guild seasons, and CD's where made for the solo players in the first place)
      i completely disagree the skill of people of large guilds is completely shot caller ZvZ based. They are not competent at small scale or worse CD solo..

So it would be exactly the opposite

It would help small guilds..
    • deenne wrote:

Yiotoo wrote:

Here is a suggestion to discuss in this post:

Current situation:

Suggestion:

Another suggestion:
      Only one LvL for CD but a GOOD and BALANCED MATCHMAKING
      that's nice but 8.2 monsters ?? I will hold it at T8.. we don't need more fame and time spended in PVE.
      deenne, in Slayer difficulty you have itempower cap, in destroyer you will not have itempower cap.

The monster will be T8.2 but you will be even more strong since there will be no itempower cap, so the dungeon will be easier to farm (if you are full spec with T8.3), with better loots from chests and kills.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• No, we don't need one, we need to fix the existing

1) match people of similar infamy
      2) stop the plate circle regen wars
      3) make reset much more tricky

Why do you want another level ..it means higher IP people already completely avoid any risk

It is best practice to farm to 1900 of the top IP guys and then activate shrine. This makes sure, they never meet each other and they can use 8.3 plate regen in combo with frost or plateletter to pvp farm .

As soon as you will increase the risk you will see lower IP. The people have just learned, higher IP in combo with flag at 1900 - easy farm, riskless & safe
    • We need to stop trying to pitch all these different ideas to fix CDs to our liking and instead band together to push for what we all REALLY want. A 1v1 matchmaking system with a full loot option.

3 IP brackets and queue from anywhere. Let new players learn and vet players earn!!