We have a new mobility Super weapon...NDA

    • We have a new mobility Super weapon...NDA

      Quarterstaffs
      • Reworked the ability Separator (regular Quarter Staff)
      • The new ability is called Vault Leap:
        • Vault leap to the targeted position, dealing 148 physical damage in a 5m radius. Throws all enemies for 0.8s into the air. If you hit at least one enemy you become immune to damage and all Crowd Control effects for 1.5s.
        • Cast Time: 0.7s (uninterruptible) / Cooldown: 20s / Cast Range: 15m


      Q is mobility e specially if hurt
      W is mobility
      And now E mobility...

      The balance team smokes cool shit... haha..
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      Quarterstaffs
      • Reworked the ability Separator (regular Quarter Staff)
      • The new ability is called Vault Leap:
        • Vault leap to the targeted position, dealing 148 physical damage in a 5m radius. Throws all enemies for 0.8s into the air. If you hit at least one enemy you become immune to damage and all Crowd Control effects for 1.5s.
        • Cast Time: 0.7s (uninterruptible) / Cooldown: 20s / Cast Range: 15m


      Q is mobility e specially if hurt
      W is mobility
      And now E mobility...

      The balance team smokes cool shit... haha..
      Less mobility than Double Bladed staff so, what's the issue?
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      Quarterstaffs
      • Reworked the ability Separator (regular Quarter Staff)
      • The new ability is called Vault Leap:
        • Vault leap to the targeted position, dealing 148 physical damage in a 5m radius. Throws all enemies for 0.8s into the air. If you hit at least one enemy you become immune to damage and all Crowd Control effects for 1.5s.
        • Cast Time: 0.7s (uninterruptible) / Cooldown: 20s / Cast Range: 15m


      Q is mobility e specially if hurt
      W is mobility
      And now E mobility...

      The balance team smokes cool shit... haha..

      have you heard of double bladed?
    • I think it is a kind of nerf. This quarter staff was used in hg 2x2.

      So you used to have
      W with stun + E with 2.5s root

      Now you will have
      W with stun + E with 1s knocked

      you can argue, but Separator will go for W now, but it was nerfed too much. It used to have 2.5s root duration, now it is only 1.6s. And 1.6s is for root, not for stun like W used to be.

      With the cast time, the holy will have time to use holy blessing in hg 2x2.

      If you want to have mobility, you could get 2bladed, now this staff is much more similar to 2bladed. The quarterstarff lose one identity. Maybe it will be more usefull for others content instead hg 2x2.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

    • iRawn wrote:

      Has anyone tried this on the test server? it feels really really clunky. there a .7 cast time then you got what seems to be a long travel time. whole process feels like 2 seconds from when you click to when you land. probably be really hard to hit.
      I was about to say the exact same thing. The cast time seems too high, and honestly, I hate the animation with every cell of my body :S
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)
    • She0gorath wrote:

      iRawn wrote:

      Has anyone tried this on the test server? it feels really really clunky. there a .7 cast time then you got what seems to be a long travel time. whole process feels like 2 seconds from when you click to when you land. probably be really hard to hit.
      I was about to say the exact same thing. The cast time seems too high, and honestly, I hate the animation with every cell of my body :S
      Same, it looks bugged af
    • Gabumon wrote:

      She0gorath wrote:

      iRawn wrote:

      Has anyone tried this on the test server? it feels really really clunky. there a .7 cast time then you got what seems to be a long travel time. whole process feels like 2 seconds from when you click to when you land. probably be really hard to hit.
      I was about to say the exact same thing. The cast time seems too high, and honestly, I hate the animation with every cell of my body :S
      Same, it looks bugged af
      I've tried hitting someone right under me on test server and it just didn't do anything. However i dunno how it is realistically used. double blade/mace/relam breaker are all almost instant when you press the button. This has a .7 cast timer, followed by what feels like 1.5 seconds before u land.
    • Gabumon wrote:

      She0gorath wrote:

      iRawn wrote:

      Has anyone tried this on the test server? it feels really really clunky. there a .7 cast time then you got what seems to be a long travel time. whole process feels like 2 seconds from when you click to when you land. probably be really hard to hit.
      I was about to say the exact same thing. The cast time seems too high, and honestly, I hate the animation with every cell of my body :S
      Same, it looks bugged af
      assasin shoes animation be like: struggling to roll

      Royal shoes animation is good though
    • QS cast and animation feels clunky and gross. Because global cooldown you can't even combo with the newly buffed heavy slam without scholar robe.
      The damage is decent considering the cooldown, but it just feels off.

      Mobility is a bit lower than what the range would suggest since it acts similar to a realm-breaker jump putting you behind the aoe radius.

      Long cast and stand-times are bad for the game. If it's strong it should be balanced in different ways.