NDA balance playtest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NDA balance playtest

Retroman wrote:

Quarterstaffs
      • Reworked the ability Separator (regular Quarter Staff)
      • The new ability is called Vault Leap:
        • Vault leap to the targeted position, dealing 148 physical damage in a 5m radius. Throws all enemies for 0.8s into the air. If you hit at least one enemy you become immune to damage and all Crowd Control effects for 1.5s.
        • Cast Time: 0.7s (uninterruptible) / Cooldown: 20s

Would like to ask about the leap range. ^^
    • nice ability but would this not make double bladed staff like weaker? very much weaker
      in almost all aspects with its cc and defensive buffs?

while you reworking quater staff please relook at double bladed that share almost the same role
      and give it a different identity rather then sharing almost the same purpose since both have the same range now

My grading criteria in case you are wondering how i get to this point
      Mobility
      CC
      defensive
      range
      cooldown
      cast speed
      (damage not included in grading cause its a tank weapon)
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154632-Put-more-Static-Solo-Random-dungeons-in-roads-of-avalon/

take a look in the thread above and give your likes and comment to make this a reality
    • The_Support_God wrote:

nice ability but would this not make double bladed staff like weaker? very much weaker
      in almost all aspects with its cc and defensive buffs?

while you reworking quater staff please relook at double bladed that share almost the same role
      and give it a different identity rather then sharing almost the same purpose since both have the same range now

My grading criteria in case you are wondering how i get to this point
      Mobility
      CC
      defensive
      range
      cooldown
      cast speed
      (damage not included in grading cause its a tank weapon)
      DBS would have no cast time, 15s cd instead of 20s cd, still would be the superior gank option.
    • Idk if this is the right topic to write this on but could u like change the worst w in the game the cursed beam in cursed staff is literally unplayable. You can’t play it in srd bc the pierce beam is better for aoe and in group dungeons the pierce is better bc it increases the damage of your group. In pvp it can be easily cancelled and makes you a standing target and there are better options like grudge and the aoe cc