Return rates for laborers and farming

• Return rates for laborers and farming

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can find farming and laborer expected outputs? i.e. t4 fisher man yields 4 t2 fish, 6 t3fish, 3 t4 fish at various percentages.

I am attempting to calculate the returns for farming and laborers but can’t find the product return numbers unless I went through and place every laborer or crop.

Background:
      Recently went fullbore with a personal island and built herb gardens and t5 fisherman laborers assuming they would be profitable as recommended from streamers and the like. However to my surprise I may be losing profit of t4 full journals when comparing the 150% yield to the full journal price.

Any help is appreciated greatly
    • Zoream wrote:

Zeroaxz wrote:

Zoream, that is what i was starting to notice. i guess T4 journals are cost so much just to rank up fishing laborers.

thank you.
      Don't use fisherman's journals to level up, just use generalist trophy ones.
      exactly, the generalist journals are way easier to fill up too since you can fill them with ANY kind of fame (except for combat fame)
      so even when refining or farming you can fill them up in your bag, you won't get much value out of them but you don't have to spend much on them either
    • Nesnes wrote:

Zoream wrote:

Zeroaxz wrote:

Zoream, that is what i was starting to notice. i guess T4 journals are cost so much just to rank up fishing laborers.

thank you.
      Don't use fisherman's journals to level up, just use generalist trophy ones.
      exactly, the generalist journals are way easier to fill up too since you can fill them with ANY kind of fame (except for combat fame) so even when refining or farming you can fill them up in your bag, you won't get much value out of them but you don't have to spend much on them either
      Yes you can fill them with combat fame and level of journal doesn't matter either, you can fill a T8 with T2 mobs
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]