Maximum profit regarding fletcher laborer

• Maximum profit regarding fletcher laborer

Ok, so I need advice on what would make more money.
      - Sell the materials from fletcher laborers while buying the filled journals
      - Craft the materials from fletcher laborer, (filling a portion of journals/buying the rest) selling the gear to AH or BM

Which way yields the most profit in the long run?

I understand that many items yield different profits. Knowing this I've done a bit of research leading me to believe many items have negative profit without using focus even with city bonuses.
      Also, I would prefer to use focus strictly for farming. If you believe that using focus on crops is a waste please let me know.
    • Will absolutely and totally depend on the current market.
      Having said that: Never craft without focus, and watering crops COMPARED to crafting with focus is a waste.

The thing is, the mats you get from labos mostly will be flat, and most flat mats result in negative profits for crafting. BUT, they will journals, and you should take into account how many journals/the cost of the journals on your maths for crafting.

Just to clarify the watering thing:
      If you have 100 on a crop it takes about 125 (if im not mistaken) focus. Lets say you farm carrots. Without focus, according to tools today is worth 1213 silver profit in average. With focus is 5213. So the SILVER PER FOCUS on this is 24.

A full spec refinner works on about 50-60 silver per focus, and can greatly improve yields with cheaper mats/moving results for max profits.

A high spec (100 in something, 50 in everything else) crafter on a "healthy market" can get things like 90-150 silver per focus if you take into account the extra books.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gabumon ().

• I understand now. Leveling crafting is the way to go compared to the other options I had in mind.

I have one more question. Are there better options utilizing farming plots?
      I own 15 farming plots. On average I make 600k per day collecting farmables. Without focus maybe 400k.
    • Gabumon wrote:

Having said that: Never craft without focus, and watering crops COMPARED to crafting with focus is a waste.
      Sorry but thats wrong. If you are not able to earn more than 33 silver per focus you lose money (I calculate with premium costs from 10m). The other thing is, that you are way to limit to earn money when you only craft with focus. The clue is to find a niche where you earn money while crafting without focus. And there are tons of it.
    • Hansguenther1 wrote:

Gabumon wrote:

Sorry but thats wrong. If you are not able to earn more than 33 silver per focus you lose money (I calculate with premium costs from 10m). The other thing is, that you are way to limit to earn money when you only craft with focus. The clue is to find a niche where you earn money while crafting without focus. And there are tons of it.
      Arbitrary number, but sure. Premium gives extra fame, silver and rewards so your 33 is good for you but is not a rule. Also I know there are niches of crafting without focus, but either they are non-liquid, or extinguish quickly. But if you have some, fantastic!
    • I would suggest level all houses to T7 and craft T6 stuff with +50% bonus from T7 furniture.

Upgrading to T8 is extremely expensive (yet opens the possibility of crafting T7 and T8 with max profit) so its a hard investment.

I myself own 45 T8 labourers spread on 3 guild halls, and the profit is quite nice (around 1m/1,5m per 10000 focus, Masterpieces raises this a lot)
    • ImaDoki wrote:

I would suggest level all houses to T7 and craft T6 stuff with +50% bonus from T7 furniture.

Upgrading to T8 is extremely expensive (yet opens the possibility of crafting T7 and T8 with max profit) so its a hard investment.

I myself own 45 T8 labourers spread on 3 guild halls, and the profit is quite nice (around 1m/1,5m per 10000 focus, Masterpieces raises this a lot)
      That's an awful idea.

Do not make T7 houses. Make a guild hall
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Zoream wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

I would suggest level all houses to T7 and craft T6 stuff with +50% bonus from T7 furniture.

That's an awful idea.
      Do not make T7 houses. Make a guild hall
      I use GHs myself. But i think someone commented they have T6 houses.... Upgrading is less.of a burden
    • At this point, if you are buying journals to spin a quick profit, you might be better off buying journals 1 tier lower than the house/furniture you have. You probably make more profit per journals cost turning in T5 journals in your T6 houses versus turning in T6 journals.

Also, keep using the profits you are making off farming each day to improve your setup. The planks you get from Fletchers are good if you are raising Calves. You could go 4 farms/1 pasture and start raising animals instead of just 5 farms. You just need to figure out what best for you and what your goals are. If you don't care to breed, then don't worry about it.