Game crashing/not responding after some skill animations.

• Game crashing/not responding after some skill animations.

As in title, game freezing, not responding for example when hyena uses his skill not always but often, sometimes on zvz randomly . I have to close the game from task manager and open it again. Its really frustrating.
    • Hey there,

could you please provide following information/files so we can investigate the issue:
      • Dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information
      • Crash.dmp file: After a recent crash, start your launcher, go to Settings -> Game Logs which opens the Game Logs folder. In there is the Crashes Folder. You can send me the most recent one.
      • Output_log.txt file: This should be copied right after the black screen otherwise it will override the file next time you start the game. You can find it here:
        • Windows: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt (note that AppData is a hidden folder so you should have "Hidden Items" checked in your View tab to see it)
      These files can be sent via DM to me, or via Discord: Amoebius76#3856