Re: The Current Albion Online Round Table

    • The RT only gets to have any input on a very small number of topics. Being on the RT gives you no economical advantage in practically every scenario because you can only advise on potential changes, the actual changes are posted to everyone at the same time in forthcoming patch notes/NDA playtest posts.

      While I concur that people often have their own agenda and will push that, which is simply human nature, the majority of people there have a vast in-depth knowledge of the game and try to look at what is good for the game, not for themselves.

      People make it out to be this coven living within a den of insider trading and advanced knowledge with the ability to play the markets and make huge sums of money to suppress the masses with. That my friend, all came about from early gold purchases, cartels, alliances owning entire continents, and the ability to exploit markets because people didn't understand the game at launch and for the first 4 seasons.

      It had nothing to do with the round table.
      Pre Patch 16 UO Player - Casual PK/Carebear Crafter - Now Old.
    • There is anyone that represents the HG 2x2 currently on the round table? Or someone that actively play HG's 2x2?

      I asked because ultimately we have so much buffs and nerfs for CDG that have affected indirectly the x2 combat in many ways that looks like anyone gives a shit about HG.
    • Malkalma wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      try to look at what is good for the game, not for themselves.
      So why lewpac is lying things like that you can make 12m / hour in HCE? Either he is a liar and your fault he has any word or he has a buffed account that is getting 5x more silver from ground and he is dumb af that he exposed himself.
      I do not understand what you are trying to say? That Lewpac being a member of the RT means he gets more silver than other players? Nice buff, but sadly not true!
      Pre Patch 16 UO Player - Casual PK/Carebear Crafter - Now Old.
    • Barathorn wrote:

      Malkalma wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      try to look at what is good for the game, not for themselves.
      So why lewpac is lying things like that you can make 12m / hour in HCE? Either he is a liar and your fault he has any word or he has a buffed account that is getting 5x more silver from ground and he is dumb af that he exposed himself.
      I do not understand what you are trying to say? That Lewpac being a member of the RT means he gets more silver than other players? Nice buff, but sadly not true!
      Well, somehow he found out that in HCE you could make 12m / hour. Either he lied and you are the not too smart group that takes advice from him or he exposed himself. Your choose.
    • Malkalma wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      Malkalma wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      try to look at what is good for the game, not for themselves.
      So why lewpac is lying things like that you can make 12m / hour in HCE? Either he is a liar and your fault he has any word or he has a buffed account that is getting 5x more silver from ground and he is dumb af that he exposed himself.
      I do not understand what you are trying to say? That Lewpac being a member of the RT means he gets more silver than other players? Nice buff, but sadly not true!
      Well, somehow he found out that in HCE you could make 12m / hour. Either he lied and you are the not too smart group that takes advice from him or he exposed himself. Your choose.
      Take into consideration that if this info was like 2 years ago, a lot of stuff has happened and hce got nerf multiple times. It's currently impossible to do this 12m/hours.

      I hardly believe Lewpacc would lie about this kind of stuff.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Owlsane ().

    • Owlsane wrote:

      Malkalma wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      Malkalma wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      try to look at what is good for the game, not for themselves.
      So why lewpac is lying things like that you can make 12m / hour in HCE? Either he is a liar and your fault he has any word or he has a buffed account that is getting 5x more silver from ground and he is dumb af that he exposed himself.
      I do not understand what you are trying to say? That Lewpac being a member of the RT means he gets more silver than other players? Nice buff, but sadly not true!
      Well, somehow he found out that in HCE you could make 12m / hour. Either he lied and you are the not too smart group that takes advice from him or he exposed himself. Your choose.

      Malkalma wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      Malkalma wrote:

      Barathorn wrote:

      try to look at what is good for the game, not for themselves.
      So why lewpac is lying things like that you can make 12m / hour in HCE? Either he is a liar and your fault he has any word or he has a buffed account that is getting 5x more silver from ground and he is dumb af that he exposed himself.
      I do not understand what you are trying to say? That Lewpac being a member of the RT means he gets more silver than other players? Nice buff, but sadly not true!
      Well, somehow he found out that in HCE you could make 12m / hour. Either he lied and you are the not too smart group that takes advice from him or he exposed himself. Your choose.
      Take into consideration that if this info was like 2 years ago, a lot of stuff has happened and hce got nerf multiple times. It's currently impossible to do this 12m/hours.
      I hardly believe Lewpacc would lie about this kind of stuff.
      It was simply just misinformation. I’m sorry your favourite content got nerfed but if you’ve hced for awhile you should be used to it.
    • Cronder wrote:

      It was simply just misinformation. I’m sorry your favourite content got nerfed but if you’ve hced for awhile you should be used to it.
      Don't you find it problematic that people at RT are misinformed about something that can be checked under 30 minutes and giving tips like that? It is not even a small mistake. He proposed that the HCE makes five times more than it actually does. In his imaginary world a mammoth cost 500 mill and a swiftclaw 500k. 99.99% of the people see it otherwise because mammoth is not 500 mill and swiftclaw is not 500k right?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Malkalma ().

    • Cronder wrote:

      Owlsane wrote:

      Take into consideration that if this info was like 2 years ago, a lot of stuff has happened and hce got nerf multiple times. It's currently impossible to do this 12m/hours.I hardly believe Lewpacc would lie about this kind of stuff.
      It was simply just misinformation. I’m sorry your favourite content got nerfed but if you’ve hced for awhile you should be used to it.
      I almost never do HCE? Is that an attempt to make me mad?

      Malkalma wrote:

      Oh right... So please show me all of the patch notes where these nerfs happened: Patch Notes
      You are the one accusing somebody to lie about something without any basic proof (your "proof" is that somehow you got some random sources that "proves" he's lying yet you don't bring thoses proof into the table) and it is me to do the work for you?

      Since you brought the patch notes link i suggest you to read all of them one by one from the most recent to the oldest. You will find at some point post about HCE nerfs. Have a nice read.
    • Owlsane wrote:

      Cronder wrote:

      Owlsane wrote:

      Take into consideration that if this info was like 2 years ago, a lot of stuff has happened and hce got nerf multiple times. It's currently impossible to do this 12m/hours.I hardly believe Lewpacc would lie about this kind of stuff.
      It was simply just misinformation. I’m sorry your favourite content got nerfed but if you’ve hced for awhile you should be used to it.
      I almost never do HCE? Is that an attempt to make me mad?

      Malkalma wrote:

      Oh right... So please show me all of the patch notes where these nerfs happened: Patch Notes
      You are the one accusing somebody to lie about something without any basic proof (your "proof" is that somehow you got some random sources that "proves" he's lying yet you don't bring thoses proof into the table) and it is me to do the work for you?
      Since you brought the patch notes link i suggest you to read all of them one by one from the most recent to the oldest. You will find at some point post about HCE nerfs. Have a nice read.
      Facts:

      1. lewpac said you could make 12m/hour in HCE
      2. you could not, silver gain before the last nerf: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…TLXxE/edit#gid=2010624111

      You brought up that HCE got multiple nerfs in silver gain. Not me. You are the one that has to show me. Show me the proof of your statement or be the ... that you are now.
    • Malkalma wrote:

      Facts:
      1. lewpac said you could make 12m/hour in HCE
      2. you could not, silver gain before the last nerf: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…TLXxE/edit#gid=2010624111

      You brought up that HCE got multiple nerfs in silver gain. Not me. You are the one that has to show me. Show me the proof of your statement or be the ... that you are now.
      That's not a fact. You have to provide any valid link (like you did for your second fact which is interesting), whenever it's a youtube video, twitch clip or video, reddit, facebook, twitter, whatever and we need to know when was that statement.

      You acuse somebody you have to prove thoses statements FIRST. When you provides this info then i'll make the effort (even if the HCE nerfs is well known across the playerbase... i'm confused on how you don't even know about it).

      Until then i have other things to do than waste my time with you.

      Cya.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Owlsane ().

    • Owlsane wrote:

      Malkalma wrote:

      Facts:
      1. lewpac said you could make 12m/hour in HCE
      2. you could not, silver gain before the last nerf: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…TLXxE/edit#gid=2010624111

      You brought up that HCE got multiple nerfs in silver gain. Not me. You are the one that has to show me. Show me the proof of your statement or be the ... that you are now.
      That's not a fact. Until you provide any valid link (like you did for your second fact which is interesting), whenever it's a youtube video, twitch clip or video, reddit, facebook, twitter, whatever and we need to know when was that statement.
      You acuse somebody you have to prove thoses statements FIRST. When you provides this info then i'll make the effort (even if the HCE nerfs is well known across the playerbase... i'm confused on how you don't even know about it).

      Until then i have other things to do than waste my time with you.

      Cya.
      So you decided to stay like that. Alright. Guess there are not a single nerf on HCE silver gain in the last couple of years.
    • Malkalma wrote:

      Owlsane wrote:

      Cronder wrote:

      Owlsane wrote:

      Take into consideration that if this info was like 2 years ago, a lot of stuff has happened and hce got nerf multiple times. It's currently impossible to do this 12m/hours.I hardly believe Lewpacc would lie about this kind of stuff.
      It was simply just misinformation. I’m sorry your favourite content got nerfed but if you’ve hced for awhile you should be used to it.
      I almost never do HCE? Is that an attempt to make me mad?

      Malkalma wrote:

      Oh right... So please show me all of the patch notes where these nerfs happened: Patch Notes
      You are the one accusing somebody to lie about something without any basic proof (your "proof" is that somehow you got some random sources that "proves" he's lying yet you don't bring thoses proof into the table) and it is me to do the work for you? Since you brought the patch notes link i suggest you to read all of them one by one from the most recent to the oldest. You will find at some point post about HCE nerfs. Have a nice read.
      Facts:
      1. lewpac said you could make 12m/hour in HCE
      2. you could not, silver gain before the last nerf: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…TLXxE/edit#gid=2010624111

      You brought up that HCE got multiple nerfs in silver gain. Not me. You are the one that has to show me. Show me the proof of your statement or be the ... that you are now.

      facts are you are basing this off lvl15 while he said things about lvl18