Remove the 5 minute A out timer on Corrupteds

• Remove the 5 minute A out timer on Corrupteds

I, among many like myself play this game for pvp we try to find that wherever its available,
      over the years i've watched the devs slowly kill open world pvp and ganking and 1 of the few options available now is corrupted dungeons.

Why do i have to be subjected to 5 minutes of Aing out or 15 minutes of PvE everytime i kill someone its dumb i get that you want people to do the PvE but i dont wanna sit here for 15 minutes killing mobs to get 50k from a legendary chest when i could be looking for another fight.
    • Lolpetijn wrote:

I, among many like myself play this game for pvp we try to find that wherever its available,
      over the years i've watched the devs slowly kill open world pvp and ganking and 1 of the few options available now is corrupted dungeons.

Why do i have to be subjected to 5 minutes of Aing out or 15 minutes of PvE everytime i kill someone its dumb i get that you want people to do the PvE but i dont wanna sit here for 15 minutes killing mobs to get 50k from a legendary chest when i could be looking for another fight.
      I get you but it's not an arena .. it's a dungeon with possible PVP. I know pve can be tiring in the long run, but that's what it is.
    • In my opinion, the 5 min A out is put in place to avoid things like holy and natures, full knock back tanks (iron clad staff) with infinite resets or any other stupid build that is cancer in PvP but sucks in PvE

just imagine for 1 moment a holy/nature build come in to kill 1 person but he cannot deal with holy or nature so that person manage to break all 3 crystals to send the holy/ nature back

the amount of time for a holy or nature to clear a dungeon with a full pvp gear (Example build: great nature, hunter hood, merc jacket, purity sandles) setup would take would be equal for a great axe to clear the corrupted dungeon 2-3 times over

in the example build above how many "normal builds" can kill a great nature wearing such defensive heavy gear

so i feel the 5 min A out time is optimal cause it takes great axe players/bow players (like me) 7 -10 mins to clear 1 dungeon compared to 20-25 mins for a nature/holy to clear.

and even then some holy and natures cant even kill the final boss simply cause they do not have enough damage or at least take what seems like forever to clear the boss

i can only imagine how many other cancer pvp builds there are that are super good in PvP but sucks in PvE out there that will make their way in if the 5 min A out is not put in place
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • The_Support_God wrote:

In my opinion, the 5 min A out is put in place to avoid things like holy and natures, full knock back tanks (iron clad staff) with infinite resets or any other stupid build that is cancer in PvP but sucks in PvE

just imagine for 1 moment a holy/nature build come in to kill 1 person but he cannot deal with holy or nature so that person manage to break all 3 crystals to send the holy/ nature back

the amount of time for a holy or nature to clear a dungeon with a full pvp gear (Example build: great nature, hunter hood, merc jacket, purity sandles) setup would take would be equal for a great axe to clear the corrupted dungeon 2-3 times over

in the example build above how many "normal builds" can kill a great nature wearing such defensive heavy gear

so i feel the 5 min A out time is optimal cause it takes great axe players/bow players (like me) 7 -10 mins to clear 1 dungeon compared to 20-25 mins for a nature/holy to clear.

and even then some holy and natures cant even kill the final boss simply cause they do not have enough damage or at least take what seems like forever to clear the boss

i can only imagine how many other cancer pvp builds there are that are super good in PvP but sucks in PvE out there that will make their way in if the 5 min A out is not put in place
      u have a holy / nature / pvp trauma - u sure a pvp game is the right thing for you??

Of course the 5 min is rubbish. One minute would be enough, you still have to look for a new dungeon, take the risk of ow, but people that have zero interest in the lame pve can skip it as it is a pvp game ..or at least was one long ago
    • i have a problem when I a attack speed DoT based build Regular Bow with poison arrow Q and mage cowl and mage robe gets hit harder by nature thorns E reflect before this patch and also holy staff before the rise of avalon patch

everyone complains that regular bow is overpowered if you do not have purge then what about nature and holy before the rise of avalon patch?
      even purge would not stop holy or nature

if a quote unquote OP dps build cannot shoot down a healer in dps gear (holy and nature in CD wearing mage cowl and cleric robe/mage robe) then it is a problem

and please dont talk about badon against those healers badon cannot do shit against hallow fall and great nature

and everyone complains how badon resets are stupid with the merc jacket. but that dont mean crap when they can just heal up the damage

a kite build only works when the other side cant heal
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

• The_Support_God wrote:

i have a problem when I a attack speed DoT based build Regular Bow with poison arrow Q and mage cowl and mage robe gets hit harder by nature thorns E reflect before this patch and also holy staff before the rise of avalon patch

everyone complains that regular bow is overpowered if you do not have purge then what about nature and holy before the rise of avalon patch?
      even purge would not stop holy or nature

if a quote unquote OP dps build cannot shoot down a healer in dps gear (holy and nature in CD wearing mage cowl and cleric robe/mage robe) then it is a problem

and please dont talk about badon against those healers badon cannot do shit against hallow fall and great nature

and everyone complains how badon resets are stupid with the merc jacket. but that dont mean crap when they can just heal up the damage

a kite build only works when the other side cant heal
      let me translate - I have a low damage out of screen kite build and issues kill heal classes..help!

Commit to the fight and heal dies.. kite offscreen and u damage is so low that it is heal able..
    • Trial_ Hard you have a problem with my bow?

come at me with your build that has no purge and duke it out with me

i want to see you fight my badon and regular bow. i dare you to chase me through corrupted dungeon traps

i hate nature cause it counters my builds i had only 3 options as bow which is reg bow which Gnature out heal me, badon which G nature also outheals me and warbow which any nature using w revitalize or a druidic nature will out heal me

and as a curse or fire staff the heals are even worst cause curse is naturally a dot and fire is many small dots and they have less damage then a regular bow in a long fight. true they have some burst with E but that's about it and before the nerf the thorns hit me harder then my Dot Hit them

and this is why i hate natures and holy in solo play cause they are so over tuned for group content that unless they give nature and holy 0 mobility and super low damage i do not see anyway holy and nature will be healthy in a pure 1v1 scenario

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• We need to stop trying to fix CDs with all our different ideas. Devs will never be able to do it all.

We need to come TOGETHER and push for what we really want. A 1v1 matchmaking system with a full loot option. 3 IP brackets and queue from anywhere.

Let new players learn and vet players earn!!