Only continue gaining Focus if Daily task is completed

• Only continue gaining Focus if Daily task is completed

Introduction
      There is an issue with people with many alts using focus.

Suggestion
      The Focus will only keep increase if you complete the daily task.
      If the daily task is complete the Focus could keep increasing for 48hr or more.
      This will make not reliable complete daily task in each alt.

Better game economy
      With less people using alts, less focus would be used for stuffs, the focus would have a more significant value in market for the main character, meaning the people would profit more using the same amount of focus.

Potential Controversial change
      Less people will buy gold with silver for buy premium for alts.
      I am not sure if the SBI would profit more, less or the same.
      They could profit less since less people would buy gold from silver.
      But alts does not add real money in game, so alts could have no effect in SBI profit.
      The gold would be cheaper, so a rich guy would spend more real money for get the same amount of silver required to do his stuffs, and more people without premium would buy with silver.
      I am not economist, so we can discuss in this forum.
      Are alts good or bad for Albion?

Conclusion
      People will avoid alts for farm focus.
      Better and fairer economy.
      Less conversion of silver for gold.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• Alts are a non-issue, crafting is barely profitable anyway these days, so someone would have to be stupid to invest in alts. Big investment, costant dealing with suppliers, risky transportation to Carleon, all to make couple of mil every 3 days, while you could just go rat slayer CDs in 300k set and make same money in 2-3 hours. Or invest in skins and just watch your silver get multiplied every couple of months, with 0 work. Or self-refer some characters for instant 2-3 mln profit per 2 minutes of work, because SBI can't be bothered to actually enforce their TOS and ban self-referrers.

Crafting/labourers are a newbie activities these days, all the big dogs moved away from the business as it stopped being profitable long time ago. There were times where BM and islands would just print money for you, but that's long gone.
    • SHRlKE wrote:

Alts are a non-issue, crafting is barely profitable anyway these days, so someone would have to be stupid to invest in alts. Big investment, costant dealing with suppliers, risky transportation to Carleon, all to make couple of mil every 3 days, while you could just go rat slayer CDs in 300k set and make same money in 2-3 hours. Or invest in skins and just watch your silver get multiplied every couple of months, with 0 work. Or self-refer some characters for instant 2-3 mln profit per 2 minutes of work, because SBI can't be bothered to actually enforce their TOS and ban self-referrers.

Crafting/labourers are a newbie activities these days, all the big dogs moved away from the business as it stopped being profitable long time ago. There were times where BM and islands would just print money for you, but that's long gone.
      Crafting isn't dead, labourers are not dead.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Zoream wrote:

SHRlKE wrote:

Alts are a non-issue, crafting is barely profitable anyway these days, so someone would have to be stupid to invest in alts. Big investment, costant dealing with suppliers, risky transportation to Carleon, all to make couple of mil every 3 days, while you could just go rat slayer CDs in 300k set and make same money in 2-3 hours. Or invest in skins and just watch your silver get multiplied every couple of months, with 0 work. Or self-refer some characters for instant 2-3 mln profit per 2 minutes of work, because SBI can't be bothered to actually enforce their TOS and ban self-referrers.

They are tho. At least if we're talking about big scale. Labourer farms are consistently closing up, as profit margins are so thin, it's not sustainable to pay people to manage them, and no one with billions in their pockets is going to waste their time managing their own labourers for a couple of mil in profit. Same with alts, don't know anyone who would actually make more alts in the last few months, but I know a lot of people who just straight up abandoned theirs, because it's not worth the time anymore.

Crafting/labourers are an activity for newbies, who think earning couple of mils is big money, and don't have enough cash to freeze it in long term investments. Everyone who has actual money, abandoned this shit and instead invests in skins, where you can make multiple times bigger profits, while having to do 0 work. Just buy some skins and watch your silver magically multiply.

Who in their right mind would spend 500m on islands, just to make 500mln profit after a year of working, while you can invest 500mln in skins and make 3bln in profit after a year of not doing anything.
    • SHRlKE wrote:

Zoream wrote:

SHRlKE wrote:

They are tho. At least if we're talking about big scale. Labourer farms are consistently closing up, as profit margins are so thin, it's not sustainable to pay people to manage them, and no one with billions in their pockets is going to waste their time managing their own labourers for a couple of mil in profit. Same with alts, don't know anyone who would actually make more alts in the last few months, but I know a lot of people who just straight up abandoned theirs, because it's not worth the time anymore.
      Crafting/labourers are an activity for newbies, who think earning couple of mils is big money, and don't have enough cash to freeze it in long term investments. Everyone who has actual money, abandoned this shit and instead invests in skins, where you can make multiple times bigger profits, while having to do 0 work. Just buy some skins and watch your silver magically multiply.

Who in their right mind would spend 500m on islands, just to make 500mln profit after a year of working, while you can invest 500mln in skins and make 3bln in profit after a year of not doing anything.
      Well, investing 500 mill and getting six times as much a year later doesn't sound that profitable to me.

Self referring needs to be instantly stamped out by making it inky possible to get the skin if you either pay real money or make it a bound item.

But this is about gaining focus only when you've done the daily, the daily needs reworking.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • If you are at a level where you have multiple alts, doing the daily is not that big of a deal. I usually do the dailies on my alts by simply harvesting crops on my island.

Also, the whole idea behind paying the premium membership is that regardless whether you do the daily or not, you get the LP and the focus. If they implemented this feature, it would only be fair if they reduced the price, since you then get less value and are forced to do work every day.

Also, making 600% profit on your investment in a year is insane good returns, so i don't know what you're talking about lol. I don't think there are any methods that can make you that much returns, let alone for zero work.
      Discord: Shred#6182