Pinned Mobile Download Issues

• Mobile Download Issues

Hi everyone,

If you are experiencing problems with downloading or patching the game on your mobile device (ie. download gets stuck or freezes), please report it by filling in this form with the requested data.

Our devs will be using the data submitted to investigate and try to resolve the reported download issues.

Thank you!

- Mytherceria & Dev Team

Temporary workaround:

Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting the download issues in the form above. Our devs will investigate them.

In the meantime, you can try a temporary workaround where you download and extract a content file to your devices. Instructions on this are as follows:
      1. Download file: live.albiononline.com/autoupdate/Content.zip
      2. Extract 'Content.zip' to: \Android\data\com.sandboxinteractive.albiononline\files\content - please note that if you can't see this folder you need to start the game if you haven't already - it will create the folders and you can extract the content there
      3. Start the game

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • I had a small delay on updating on iOS but appeared to just work one of the next times I opened it. My question is why does the game sometimes update through the in game patcher and sometimes still have to do a TestFlight update. Appears kind of random.

Also mobile client has so many great options in the settings, would love to see those brought over to PC client. Like avoiding low level resource, the extra visual settings and such.
    • Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting the download issues in the form above. Our devs will investigate them.

In the meantime, you can try a temporary workaround where you download and extract a content file to your devices. Instructions on this are as follows:
      2. Extract 'Content.zip' to: \Android\data\com.sandboxinteractive.albiononline\files\content - please note that if you can't see this folder you need to start the game if you haven't already - it will create the folders and you can extract the content there
      3. Start the game

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • I've been experiencing this on and off. One way I get it to work in minimizing the game on my phone and opening another app. Then returning after a minute or so. Ater 5 tries it usually works.

I'm now experiencing an issue with the latest version of the game. I can't install the APK at all. It stages the android install and then dies. There is no opportunity for me to take the workaround steps you provided since the actual APK is failing to install after downloading from your client URL.

Is there a known issue on this as well?
    • hello
      Since the new call to arms update came out i tried to update it but my game didnt start so i uninstalled and installed the new file from albion site and when i open game to download extra data it downloads and says error then goes back 100 or 200 mb everytime
    • Gostaria e pedir que arrumacem o novo sistema de agro que foi implantado na última atualização, agora ficou impossível jogar em móvel, pois seleciona automáticamente o alvo mais próximo. Não tem como nem mata uma simples Morgana sumonando morcegos próximo a você. Imagina um healer curar na Hg? , Por favor arrumem isso. Coloquem como era antes da att. Pois estava ótimo a jogabilidade. Ou vao arruinar a plataforma mobile. Obrigado
    • Please help got an error this morning

Could not download contentmanifest.xml

But i already tried the work around even tried the google play version and extracted the file at the stated path above but it's still the same

edit* i found that my content folder is missing even though i was playing the game fine for 2 months so i made the content folder and extracted it their but it stills give the same error

Edit* somehow it fixed itself and everything worked again no clue why

The post was edited 2 times, last by mistycoow ().

• Hi, i am android user of sd450, before update this day, my albion is still working. But after i uninstalled and try to install the new update from the website, it said it cannot be installed. My phone have much storage, and have 3gb ram. Did the update dismiss the sd450 user???
    • please fix this Issues
      Game became nearly unplayable. Movement is interupted.

Me and mostly my Guild Mates (Mobile User) really can't have a good experience to play as usual.

In Arena, we are easy to die because can't avoiding enemy skill because of movement Interrupted after using skill. (Especially Healer & DPS with Casting Time Skill)

In HCE, we need to carefully during skip session since movement Interrupted after we using dash skill & specter shoes ;(

We want to play as usual again with better experience to play well
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

3. Start the game

- Mytherceria
      couldnt find this path even I started the game many times already it just stops at "Android\data\" and now im having a problem updating the game, the app store has no update button for albion and I cant go inside because my game isnt on the latest version.
    • Hola buenas tardes y un gran saludo a la comunidad de Albión desde Colombia / ciudad de Cali.

Llegue acá al foro debido a que en mi dispositivo mobil no ha sido posible actualizar mi juego, me dice que la actualización esta disponible en la play store pero me dirijo allí y no hay dicha actualización o quisiera saber si no ha llegado aun a esta region?, entiendo que esto suele pasar en otros juegos cuando hacen grandes actualizaciones.

de antemano muchas gracias si alguien pude darme una respuesta.
    • Hi devs, sorry for any errors as I'm using Google translator.

I'm having crash problems on loading screens (not all) on Android, my phone is compatible but I still can't play.
      I've tried to put the graphic options at the minimum and even download apk but nothing solved. please help me and thank you.
    • error when i installing the game

ERROR - INVALID PARAMETER

i dont know what it is, why it is, but i am pretty bored by a lot of error when i am trying to play albion online on tablet.

It takes me few hours my life and it gives nothing. Only once before one year i finally played albion on tablet...about half hour, because it still kicking me from game when i try travel or just do something.

Its annoying and boring. Why you offer albion online for mobile or tablet if it doesnt work? First make it 100% and than offer to players. People just waste and loosing their time and make them bored from albion.