Solo Random Dungeons

• Solo Random Dungeons

@Retroman

One idea how to return back SRD dive into the game in a safe way, and to make everyone happy.
      Dives was of one the most enjoyable type of content for solo players, who wanted to get challenge and participate in fights. But on the other hand i understand why some people were frustrated and why this current changed was needed.
      ---
      So suggestion is to make dungeons NOT to close , if it was a map.
      ---
      People who want safe/casual farm - they can keep doing it , by waiting until entrance will close in regular SRD.
      But people who want to get more rewards/PvP fun , and get this emotions from diving - should take risk and entrance will not close if it is a map.
      ---
      Please, consider this idea.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Equart ().

• I agree Map loot would have to be increased by 50-100% to make it worth doing them over Randoms. I don't mean adding 50-100% on to the supposed loot multiplier on the chests either i mean t7 flat maps need to go from 260% to 390%-520% still this only makes the loot 1 higher level than the current maps now. So maybe even more would be needed to keep maps selling otherwise the map price would tank and it will become a trash loot.
    • Just make them all diveable again. All i see is people crying.

Back when there was no SRD we farmed in static solo dungeons. Do you know how few there is? You would find more players than mobs. Grow some balls

Ive seen people doing solo RD WITHOUT MOUNT. they are so close and safe to hideouts that people can just walk to them. Lol

People is so focused in farming for no reason trying to max everything they will never use and trying to get high infamy that they forget to play and enjoy the game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MadSkillzDLR ().

• MadSkillzDLR wrote:

Just make them all diveable again. All i see is people crying.

Back when there was no SRD we farmed in static solo dungeons. Do you know how few there is? You would find more players than mobs. Grow some balls

Ive seen people doing solo RD WITHOUT MOUNT. they are so close and safe to hideouts that people can just walk to them. Lol

People is so focused in farming for no reason trying to max everything they will never use and trying to get high infamy that they forget to play and enjoy the game.
      IIRC, Solo Random Dungeons are still divable, you just only have a 90 seconds gap before the first person entered before it closes.
    • Knuffeldraak wrote:

MadSkillzDLR wrote:

IIRC, Solo Random Dungeons are still divable, you just only have a 90 seconds gap before the first person entered before it closes.
      ye and then u go in, the guy is standing still at the entrance, leaves, gets bubble, mount up, and he is gone
    • MadSkillzDLR wrote:

Knuffeldraak wrote:

MadSkillzDLR wrote:

ye and then u go in, the guy is standing still at the entrance, leaves, gets bubble, mount up, and he is gone
      except you can't leave a dungeon if you're under attack by a player.
    • MysticDream wrote:

How about leave solo dungeons alone, and you can go to corrupted dungeons, which were designed so you could dive people and get your solo pvp on.
      Two different types of content. it is like comparing 5v5 fights in HG with Open World and Crystals.
      You need to use different types of builds, you need to behave in a different way, and you are getting another type of emotions.
      ---

SHARKY wrote:

Equart wrote:

Maybe have it the other way around - normal dungeons stay open, map dungeons close.
      Of course, the price of maps would soar, but maybe SBI could increase the drop rate to counter it somewhat.
      Maybe man , my example is not perfect. Idea is to pay SBI's attention on this type of content. Providing my and people's feedback + tiny survey from my YT channel ^^
    • Equart wrote:

MysticDream wrote:

How about leave solo dungeons alone, and you can go to corrupted dungeons, which were designed so you could dive people and get your solo pvp on.
      Two different types of content. it is like comparing 5v5 fights in HG with Open World and Crystals.You need to use different types of builds, you need to behave in a different way, and you are getting another type of emotions.
      ---

SHARKY wrote:

Equart wrote:

Maybe have it the other way around - normal dungeons stay open, map dungeons close.Of course, the price of maps would soar, but maybe SBI could increase the drop rate to counter it somewhat.
      Maybe man , my example is not perfect. Idea is to pay SBI's attention on this type of content. Providing my and people's feedback + tiny survey from my YT channel ^^
      Perhaps, but did you ever think that sometimes people just wanna chill without too much worry and enjoy their game? I mean, they can still get killed on the way to/from the dungeons, black zones aren't safe. I participate in zvz sometimes, and ganking, etc - but sometimes i just wanna chill and be able to get meaningful xp for my solo fame farm. Other times, I like taking more risk and farming a static, or corrupted.

Plus, not all weapons have a viable PvP option, and people should be able to play those from time to time to level their spec up.

The game has room for more than a single (pvp) play style. Please stop trying to push PvP into everything. It's already in enough places.