Solo Random Dungeons

• Bassie wrote:

Strategic players like this guy, make millions diving dungeons. Just because one way doesn't work, doesn't mean another way won't work either!
      Essentially using an exploit to bully new players, I love it!

That's just disgusting that they feel so safe in a t8 black zone that they are solo farming in 8.3, they deserved to have their asses kicked for that shit lmao.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonnnyBones ().

• I am one of the players that retired from Albion Online after CD patch. CD patch put the open world small scale content in the bin and pushed every solo pvper into Corrupteds. Result? Run around in circles, unbearable PvE and stupid mechanics inside CD. Everything feels extremely repetitive and boring. If old contents are back, Albion has the chance to regain its players and that's a very good thing.
    • fuckinhellman wrote:

I am one of the players that retired from Albion Online after CD patch. CD patch put the open world small scale content in the bin and pushed every solo pvper into Corrupteds. Result? Run around in circles, unbearable PvE and stupid mechanics inside CD. Everything feels extremely repetitive and boring. If old contents are back, Albion has the chance to regain its players and that's a very good thing.
      I've had the same experience, CDs killed parts of open world content. When I have 2 friends online at the same time, we don't even play with each other because the most profitable, and most fame effective content each of us can do is to play separately in corrupted dungeons. This got so repetitive that a lot of people I know have just quit the game.

Before green dungeons closed on a timer we could go around doing dungeons together and get a few fun fights that were 2v2 or 3v3 in the open world.
    • Ophill wrote:

fuckinhellman wrote:

I am one of the players that retired from Albion Online after CD patch. CD patch put the open world small scale content in the bin and pushed every solo pvper into Corrupteds. Result? Run around in circles, unbearable PvE and stupid mechanics inside CD. Everything feels extremely repetitive and boring. If old contents are back, Albion has the chance to regain its players and that's a very good thing.
      I've had the same experience, CDs killed parts of open world content. When I have 2 friends online at the same time, we don't even play with each other because the most profitable, and most fame effective content each of us can do is to play separately in corrupted dungeons. This got so repetitive that a lot of people I know have just quit the game.
      Before green dungeons closed on a timer we could go around doing dungeons together and get a few fun fights that were 2v2 or 3v3 in the open world.
      Lemme fix this for you.

Before green dungeons closed on a timer we could go around doing dungeons together and get a few fun fights that were 2v2 or 3v3 2v1 or 3v1 or 5v1 by diving solo dungeons.

Solo dungeons have exactly ZERO to do with open world PvP. I'f you're mad that corrupted dungeons forced you to 1v1, then I dunno what to tell you as that's what they're intended to do,
      and are completely different content. Maybe corrupted dungeons did take away from open world content, but that quite literally has nothing to do with SOLO dungeons, or their timer(s).

You can still run solo dungeons with your friends if you'd like, just have to be inside within the 90 seconds. You can still dive them if you like, just within 90 seconds. Diving dungeons is not open
      world PvP content. Dungeons are instanced.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MysticDream ().

• Ophill wrote:

fuckinhellman wrote:

Stop crying, if you want 2x2 or 3x3 got to mist. Also, if you want pvp go to corrupted, leave people running solos have their content (this is why greens are called solo).
      Make things easier for you and just leave the game, it looks like youre not able to play real pvp.

MysticDream wrote:

Ophill wrote:

fuckinhellman wrote:

I've had the same experience, CDs killed parts of open world content. When I have 2 friends online at the same time, we don't even play with each other because the most profitable, and most fame effective content each of us can do is to play separately in corrupted dungeons. This got so repetitive that a lot of people I know have just quit the game.Before green dungeons closed on a timer we could go around doing dungeons together and get a few fun fights that were 2v2 or 3v3 in the open world.
      Lemme fix this for you.
      Before green dungeons closed on a timer we could go around doing dungeons together and get a few fun fights that were 2v2 or 3v3 2v1 or 3v1 or 5v1 by diving solo dungeons.

Solo dungeons have exactly ZERO to do with open world PvP. I'f you're mad that corrupted dungeons forced you to 1v1, then I dunno what to tell you as that's what they're intended to do,
      and are completely different content. Maybe corrupted dungeons did take away from open world content, but that quite literally has nothing to do with SOLO dungeons, or their timer(s).

You can still run solo dungeons with your friends if you'd like, just have to be inside within the 90 seconds. You can still dive them if you like, just within 90 seconds. Diving dungeons is not open
      world PvP content. Dungeons are instanced.
      PERFECT WORDS, i hope all brainless crying babies about solos closing after 90 secs are able to understand too.
      DIVING DUNGEONS IS NOT OPEN WORLD PVP CONTENT. DUNGEONS ARE INSTANCED.
      ALMOST FORGOT: THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN SBI, SOLOS CLOSING AFTER 90 SECS ARE PERFECT IN BZ/RZ.
    • Albion needs a silver sink right?

Tell you what. Give me the option to delete my gear when I get pked. I'll pay 2x the est market value.

It's all about the feeling to quote Equart or some other guy at the start of this thread. It's not about the loot right? It's about the love for PVP.

Take away dungeon timers. Give me the option to obliterate my inventory for 2x est market value.

Fair?

Less silver in circulation. Items don't get recycled. Passionate pvpers get their action. I'm satisfied blowing loot up too.

It's all about the feeling. They say.
    • SaltySurprise wrote:

Albion needs a silver sink right?

Tell you what. Give me the option to delete my gear when I get pked. I'll pay 2x the est market value.

It's all about the feeling to quote Equart or some other guy at the start of this thread. It's not about the loot right? It's about the love for PVP.

Take away dungeon timers. Give me the option to obliterate my inventory for 2x est market value.

Fair?

Less silver in circulation. Items don't get recycled. Passionate pvpers get their action. I'm satisfied blowing loot up too.

It's all about the feeling. They saY.
      I agree but let me kill you and if i kill you take your silver too , seems fair?No loot , silver.
    • pesadelo wrote:

SaltySurprise wrote:

Fair?

I agree but let me kill you and if i kill you take your silver too , seems fair?No loot , silver.
      Defeats the whole purpose of me paying to deny you loot.

Afterall, you pvpers are saying it's all about the feeling. You don't need loot. Just the feelings is enough
    • SaltySurprise wrote:

Fair?

Let them loot you but the gear is 1% durability. If two attack you then half your gear is trashed, three then 2/3rd, 4 and they get nothing.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Zoream wrote:

SaltySurprise wrote:

Fair?

Let them loot you but the gear is 1% durability. If two attack you then half your gear is trashed, three then 2/3rd, 4 and they get nothing.
      Awww why u wanna kill ganking in groups of 20 v 1 for? :(
    • MysticDream wrote:

Zoream wrote:

SaltySurprise wrote:

Fair?

It's not for the loot, it's for the love of player verses zerg.
    • MysticDream wrote:

Zoream wrote:

SaltySurprise wrote:

Fair?

Wait a minute... Don't you people realize they already buffed gear trashing on many people touching a target? I believe everything more than 5 increases the chances of trash and lowers durability. I won't go look it up, that's an exercise for you, and to see if you just spew dumb stuff without thought or actually spend one and a half minutes finding what I'm talking about. ;)

I like the silver sink idea. I'd love a quick way to trash my inventory/gear when I know I'm going to die. The drag/drop/mouse recognition in this game is atrocious, and I'd do whatever to be relieved of it. Besides complain of course, because the UX people are very busy working on skins and other cash grabs, and then separate icons for skills (hopefully before 2025 lol).
    • gideonflynn wrote:

MysticDream wrote:

Zoream wrote:

SaltySurprise wrote:

Fair?

Wait a minute... Don't you people realize they already buffed gear trashing on many people touching a target? I believe everything more than 5 increases the chances of trash and lowers durability. I won't go look it up, that's an exercise for you, and to see if you just spew dumb stuff without thought or actually spend one and a half minutes finding what I'm talking about. ;)
      I like the silver sink idea. I'd love a quick way to trash my inventory/gear when I know I'm going to die. The drag/drop/mouse recognition in this game is atrocious, and I'd do whatever to be relieved of it. Besides complain of course, because the UX people are very busy working on skins and other cash grabs, and then separate icons for skills (hopefully before 2025 lol).
      Spew dumb stuff? Regardless to the situation atm. I put forward an idea for the future. Because the pvp guys just do it for the pvp right? Well take gear and equipment drops almost out of the equation.
    • Zoream wrote:

Spew dumb stuff? Regardless to the situation atm. I put forward an idea for the future. Because the pvp guys just do it for the pvp right? Well take gear and equipment drops almost out of the equation.

If you removed the incentive to PvP you'd lose a lot of players, and the focus of a PvP game. While PvP games need PvE activities, (and preferably some without the possibility of PvP), your suggestion would kill Albion.
    • MysticDream wrote:

Zoream wrote:

If you removed the incentive to PvP you'd lose a lot of players, and the focus of a PvP game. While PvP games need PvE activities, (and preferably some without the possibility of PvP), your suggestion would kill Albion.
      The pvp is apparently the incentive, that's the point. But we all know most of the ones who bang on about pvp actually just want to dive a solo pve geared player with their 10 mates wearing pvp gear.
    • SaltySurprise wrote:

pesadelo wrote:

SaltySurprise wrote:

Fair?

Defeats the whole purpose of me paying to deny you loot.
      Afterall, you pvpers are saying it's all about the feeling. You don't need loot. Just the feelings is enough
      They are saying that , I usually dove with +1 in enemy maps to deny them loot and silver and fame , i used that as guerrilla warfare in enemy ground , the game doenst resolve in only one bubble meaning 1vs1 cd matches. But so be it deny me my loot has you want but keep the SRD open i would dive you still just for the trill .
    • Zoream wrote:

gideonflynn wrote:

MysticDream wrote:

Wait a minute... Don't you people realize they already buffed gear trashing on many people touching a target? I believe everything more than 5 increases the chances of trash and lowers durability. I won't go look it up, that's an exercise for you, and to see if you just spew dumb stuff without thought or actually spend one and a half minutes finding what I'm talking about. ;) I like the silver sink idea. I'd love a quick way to trash my inventory/gear when I know I'm going to die. The drag/drop/mouse recognition in this game is atrocious, and I'd do whatever to be relieved of it. Besides complain of course, because the UX people are very busy working on skins and other cash grabs, and then separate icons for skills (hopefully before 2025 lol).
      I get your point, but there's also ZvZ, and you're taking some kind of high ground against PvP people, but don't even make a difference between ZvZ people and Divers, which are quite different groups of people.

That suggestion would kill one of the selling points of the game: ZvZ

But okay, I take back my assault, that was uncalled for. There's econ in this game and removing gear from most kills like that would surely call for gethering bots just to keep up with demand, don't even start thinking about a functioning player-driven market. All-in-all the idea is useless unless activated under certain circumstances. You could e.g not lose durability on maps in their 'prime time' such that ZvZ would be untouched but ganking groups and divers would hurt the rest of the time. But then you'd most likely see an explosion in items, and not enough buying them because way fewer people die due to many divers/gankers not benefitting and thus either stop playing or do other activites, we'd ofc have the die-hard divers and gankers for the thrill (you people are awesome, please don't kill naked people running though, it's a waste of time for everybody) but not nearly enough to destroy enough items to keep up demand.