Infamy rigged ladder

    • Trial_hard wrote:

      bro, I just advise you to read the round table forum, there was a discussion and they okay with current CD design.
      Devs are okay with how it is, so u wasting your tine
      That doesn't means shit besides prove they are unaware of how their own game works, which is pretty obvious just looking at the new guardian helmet. This is why I'm bringing it to everyone's attention.

      If the top ranked players never face each other, why the hell would anyone be OK with that? That's just retarded dude, and its also exactly what is happening. It's really simple, if you wait to use the shrine you NEVER face off with someone else who also waited to use the shrine... which is what all of the top infamy players are doing.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by JonnnyBones ().

    • MysticDream wrote:

      I actually like the new guardian helm better than the old one.
      Yes it's what it should have been from the start. The emergency heal was silly. Shield needs a tweak down though.


      But anyway back to the tears of the thread.

      Well, does it really matter of they don't face eachother?

      PVE fame in corrupted needs reducing. Also zero loot should be gained apart from whomever you kill and they should drop all gear unbroken and minimal durability lost. The boss at the end should drop an amount of silver in bags.

      If you break the crystals you should get a time penalty as you do if you leave an expedition.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Zoream wrote:

      But anyway back to the tears of the thread.


      Well, does it really matter of they don't face eachother?
      Are you serious? What's even the point of having a ladder if the top players never have to face each other? It's not tears ya dumbass it's a common observation, just turn on twitch.tv and look at some of these god awful players winning 50 matches in a row and you know there's a problem... It's because they aren't facing anybody good.

      Zoream wrote:


      PVE fame in corrupted needs reducing. Also zero loot should be gained apart from whomever you kill and they should drop all gear unbroken and minimal durability lost. The boss at the end should drop an amount of silver in bags.

      If you break the crystals you should get a time penalty as you do if you leave an expedition.
      Those are the exact suggestions I have been posting in other threads, thank you for repeating me I'm glad we agree!
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

      Are you serious? What's even the point of having a ladder if the top players never have to face each other?
      the same as the point of playing 1 shot dagger .. somehow I don't see your post about miner's shoe nerf, so you like to comment and point out but only when it doesn't affect you.
      sometimes you should be quiet and keep your head down because you are abusing the "broken" mechanics yourself
    • deenne wrote:

      JonnnyBones wrote:

      Are you serious? What's even the point of having a ladder if the top players never have to face each other?
      the same as the point of playing 1 shot dagger .. somehow I don't see your post about miner's shoe nerf, so you like to comment and point out but only when it doesn't affect you.sometimes you should be quiet and keep your head down because you are abusing the "broken" mechanics yourself


      I've been saying they should get the gathering gear out of CDs since they added them, & they still haven't done it so yeah I'm going to abuse it... I don't need to make another thread about that there's already several of them. Also I was agreeing with the Frost Nova nerf even though I just grinded up a frost mage alt, so saying I'm only making suggestions that benefit me is just moronic.

      And back to the point of this thread, which is another mechanic I am going to continue to abuse.... I was wondering why before every match seemed like I was going against either a rat or a top tier player... LMAO! Now that I've been waiting to use the shrine always, I've faced a few good players but the vast majority of the time I'm just handed a free win and some t8 gear. JesusWithMe, Tetsu, Jakkum are some of the only good players you will get invaded by, everyone else is waiting to use the shrine like me. I'd like to have my rematch with Sourceres but I'm not going to put myself at a disadvantage for a very small chance at getting him again.
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

      but I'm not going to put myself at a disadvantage for a very small chance at getting him again.
      EXACTLY! I have had the opportunity to meet you several times and every time you see the purge, you break the crystals. what's the difference between them and you, you are the same pussy as them. If you have a 10% chance of losing, you run away :)
      obviously it's not your fault, it's devs fault and bad game balance ..

      as for the topic, this use can be linked to an exploit, but if they even know what it means, I would consider it x2,it took them 2.5 months to fix the tomb hammer. we can wait another long time.