BUG NERFING PLAYERS! Cooldown Modifier doesn't apply to abilities and equipment!

• BUG NERFING PLAYERS! Cooldown Modifier doesn't apply to abilities and equipment!

By using any Torch or MIstcaller, the CoolDown (CD) Modifier doesn't apply to the equipment!

In this case, I use a nature staff with a MistCaller.
      This bug nerfs to all players!
      The bug is similar to this one: streamable.com/aafxl5

Look at the images:
      On casting ability, CD Modifier isn't applied (AlbionBug1.png)

CD Modifier isn't applied on equipment (AlbionBug2.png)
    • Zoream wrote:

It's just a visual and was spoken about in known bugs. It does work.
      Let's see:
      Without CD Mod, my ability has a CD of 18s. With CD Mod, the ability has a CD of 16.2s. Ok? So... when I cast my E ability, why it takes 18sec of CD if the CD Mod is applied? It supposed to be 16.2s!
      BTW, I will check the "Known Bugs"! Thx for your comment uwu
    • MarkMed wrote:

Zoream wrote:

It's just a visual and was spoken about in known bugs. It does work.
      Let's see:Without CD Mod, my ability has a CD of 18s. With CD Mod, the ability has a CD of 16.2s. Ok? So... when I cast my E ability, why it takes 18sec of CD if the CD Mod is applied? It supposed to be 16.2s!
      BTW, I will check the "Known Bugs"! Thx for your comment uwu
      Get your stopwatch out. The cooldown is reduced, but because the way its programmed the visual countdown isn't correct.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Dagother wrote:

Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working as right now.
      As Zoream already said, you can check it with a stopwatch. The cooldown in the spell tooltip applies correctly.