Chests are dead. Black market inventory seems exhausted

• Yet another symptom of SBI nuking the Black market to the point where it is basically not profitable almost at all. Get used to it. Ive been up on my soap box about this for over a week and they dont seem to give a damn. Lets not listen to the guy who knows a thing or two about economics, absolutely brilliant. Great plan (games economy burning in the background). I'm almost over it at this point. Screw em' if they wanna trash their economy and ignore the people saying "x will happen because you did this" and then x does happen, fine, but I wont be sticking around for the ride.

You cant just kill the black market, and rely only on the regular market. Ive said this in another thread, but, the black market fills a vital role that no other system in this game fills. Wealth distribution. If you are poor or new you go do dungeons to make silver and fame most likely. that loot comes from the black market. No BM, no loot. No loot, No money going to the people who need it the most. the regular market does not fill this role AT ALL. The economy needs both the BM and the market to function. Take one away and down comes the house of cards.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Gnomead ().

• deenne wrote:

I want remind everyone we are playing FULL LOOT PVP game not dungeon simulator.
      Your trolling right?

No? Well then, good luck with your "full loot pvp" when all the content that brings people out to the open world is dead because SBI killed the BM and as a result, loot itself.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nesnes: direct insult towards another user ().

• Gnomead wrote:

deenne wrote:

There is no way you could possibly be this stupid. Your trolling right?
      No? Well then, good luck with your "full loot pvp" when all the content that brings people out to the open world is dead because SBI killed the BM and as a result, loot itself.
      You act like you cant make any silver, and yes the market needed to be rest and no this is not the first time SBI has done this. just like last time the army of doomers is crying because they cant stand that the easy silver is gone for a little bit.

Before the BM rest I was pulling 1-1.5 mill per hour and I was goofing off, Now I a fooling around and still pulling 500k-1m per hour and that's just playing with random builds I am testing in CD and HG.

I know plenty of others that are pulling 250k -500k per hour still too. Do we all get bum chests from time to time yes we do, but its not the end of the world.

Fact is the people that seam most upset about having to wait for the market to rebound are the players that don't like to play the game... It is a game and if you play it for the fun of playing then you well have no trouble making silver. I run 1 account with three characters and I easily pay for all three premiums from silver I pull out of CD, HG and Solo's. worst case it takes 36 hour in a month to cover, best case like before the rest I was paying for them all in 18 hours in a month.

You don't have to be Dungeon Nut to make bank, right now is a great time to be a crafter or gather, those player are going to make bank while BM is recovering.

An if you just can't wait for it to recover then get out there and slay some dungeons, speed run some CD's and get the BM wheel spinning because that the only way the BM well return to being a broken coin printer.

Now as for then your idea " good luck with your "full loot pvp" when all the content that brings people out to the open world is dead"... You clearly don't understand how this game works. Lets break it down for you. Players well still be crafting and gathering regardless if the BM is working like a broken print or not. Gathering and crafting rates are going to go up and that means the prices well go up and then they well peak, fall about 5-8%, then the BM as players who enjoy the game keep grinding fame well steadily raise its buy orders and transporter well once again be right back to flooding the BM until it breaks again.

Try playing the game for the game, there is a lot more to do than just bank endless amount of silver. (side Note: there is to much silver floating in the game right now as is and SBI needs the silver to dry up because at the rate things have bin on it is becoming worthless and hyper inflation was/is on its way)

Gnomead wrote:

I wont be sticking around for the ride.
      Good luck in your next game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nesnes: insulting comments, try to keep it constructive ().

• DogMerchant wrote:

Gnomead wrote:

deenne wrote:

There is no way you could possibly be this stupid. Your trolling right?No? Well then, good luck with your "full loot pvp" when all the content that brings people out to the open world is dead because SBI killed the BM and as a result, loot itself.
      You really don't have a clue do you? You act like you cant make any silver, and yes the market needed to be rest and no this is not the first time SBI has done this. just like last time the army of doomers is crying because they cant stand that the easy silver is gone for a little bit.
      Before the BM rest I was pulling 1-1.5 mill per hour and I was goofing off, Now I a fooling around and still pulling 500k-1m per hour and that's just playing with random builds I am testing in CD and HG.

I know plenty of others that are pulling 250k -500k per hour still too. Do we all get bum chests from time to time yes we do, but its not the end of the world.

Fact is the people that seam most upset about having to wait for the market to rebound are the players that don't like to play the game... It is a game and if you play it for the fun of playing then you well have no trouble making silver. I run 1 account with three characters and I easily pay for all three premiums from silver I pull out of CD, HG and Solo's. worst case it takes 36 hour in a month to cover, best case like before the rest I was paying for them all in 18 hours in a month.

You don't have to be Dungeon Nut to make bank, right now is a great time to be a crafter or gather, those player are going to make bank while BM is recovering.

An if you just can't wait for it to recover then get out there and slay some dungeons, speed run some CD's and get the BM wheel spinning because that the only way the BM well return to being a broken coin printer.

Now as for then your idea " good luck with your "full loot pvp" when all the content that brings people out to the open world is dead"... You clearly don't understand how this game works. Lets break it down for you. Players well still be crafting and gathering regardless if the BM is working like a broken print or not. Gathering and crafting rates are going to go up and that means the prices well go up and then they well peak, fall about 5-8%, then the BM as players who enjoy the game keep grinding fame well steadily raise its buy orders and transporter well once again be right back to flooding the BM until it breaks again.

Try playing the game for the game, there is a lot more to do than just bank endless amount of silver. (side Note: there is to much silver floating in the game right now as is and SBI needs the silver to dry up because at the rate things have bin on it is becoming worthless and hyper inflation was/is on its way)

Gnomead wrote:

No one well miss you, Good luck in your next game.
      I only stay in yellow and blue for a specific reason.

I can get 1.2-1.5mill an hour gathering, I usually log on after maintenance, gather for an hour and then do the expedition, if it's focus use day do that, collect my journals, if I need silver drops I'll do solo 5mans if I want to direct fame an item I'll go solos and speed clear.

Crafting rates have gone up slightly, refining is now at a settled level which means refining with focus is the only real profit, leading to gatherers especially making much more cash.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Gnomead wrote:

deenne wrote:

There is no way you could possibly be this stupid. Your trolling right?
      I cleared my last dungeon some 1 year ago. and im not complaining on loot cuz im not playing dungeon simulator., is that simple :)
      Ps. I want see you in BZ without Ho,scouts and other bullshit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nesnes: insulting ().

• DogMerchant wrote:

Gnomead wrote:

deenne wrote:

There is no way you could possibly be this stupid. Your trolling right?No? Well then, good luck with your "full loot pvp" when all the content that brings people out to the open world is dead because SBI killed the BM and as a result, loot itself.
      You really don't have a clue do you? You act like you cant make any silver, and yes the market needed to be rest and no this is not the first time SBI has done this. just like last time the army of doomers is crying because they cant stand that the easy silver is gone for a little bit.

Gnomead wrote:

Before you try and lecture an economics expert on why he is wrong, citing nothing but opinions and hearsay, you might want to buy a dictionary and learn the different between well and will.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nesnes: direct insult ().

• Gnomead wrote:

Before you try and lecture an economics expert on why he is wrong, citing nothing but opinions and hearsay, you might want to buy a dictionary and learn the different between well and will.
      If your best point is to claim expert superiority and attack miss spelling then you clearly have nothing constructive to add.

To the OP who made the starting post don't worry the market always bounces back the the great thing about game with unlimited resources

• Zoream wrote:

DogMerchant wrote:

Gnomead wrote:

deenne wrote:

You really don't have a clue do you? You act like you cant make any silver, and yes the market needed to be rest and no this is not the first time SBI has done this. just like last time the army of doomers is crying because they cant stand that the easy silver is gone for a little bit.Before the BM rest I was pulling 1-1.5 mill per hour and I was goofing off, Now I a fooling around and still pulling 500k-1m per hour and that's just playing with random builds I am testing in CD and HG.

Gnomead wrote:

I only stay in yellow and blue for a specific reason.
      I can get 1.2-1.5mill an hour gathering, I usually log on after maintenance, gather for an hour and then do the expedition, if it's focus use day do that, collect my journals, if I need silver drops I'll do solo 5mans if I want to direct fame an item I'll go solos and speed clear.

Crafting rates have gone up slightly, refining is now at a settled level which means refining with focus is the only real profit, leading to gatherers especially making much more cash.

Hate to be that guy but crafting rates are in no way going to be increasing without outside intervention. It’s been on a gradual decline for awhile now. Bm isn’t close to as profitable as it used to be I’m talking 6-9months ago compared to 2-3months ago when I bothered dealing with it. Most resources are also ona gradual decline in value as well.

There are plenty of ways to make money in this game to that I agree. I also can’t see how nerfing silver would effect bm emissions output should remain the same only change would be margins get tighter for sellers forcing more travel time or more focus useage.

Gatherers income is “FIXED" transmutation costs put a cap on raw material value. Everything is around the cap of its current value (ofc there are exceptions).
    • I stopped playing the game because of this. I was doing T8 solo maps and I was bleeding silver like there is no tomorrow. I couldn't keep up with the fame credits and then they increased it and nerfed the BM, so I stopped playing. I don't wanna gather and do other stuff to make silver to then do dungeons. It feels extremely unrewarding and a complete waste of time. If they ever change it and implement other silver sinks that don't affect dungeons than I might go back to the game.
    • krajj wrote:

I stopped playing the game because of this. I was doing T8 solo maps and I was bleeding silver like there is no tomorrow. I couldn't keep up with the fame credits and then they increased it and nerfed the BM, so I stopped playing. I don't wanna gather and do other stuff to make silver to then do dungeons. It feels extremely unrewarding and a complete waste of time. If they ever change it and implement other silver sinks that don't affect dungeons than I might go back to the game.
      Solo dungeons were never supposed to be silver mines. Of course you will lose silver much faster having auto respect on.
    • Economy and prices is all good... but players are realy get frustrated by such loot in chests... chests should give some awards not only crafting.. this game is not happy farmer.
      And if its full loot PVP than remove all that pvp flags, dismount immunes and closing dungeons...
    • Reef wrote:

Economy and prices is all good... but players are realy get frustrated by such loot in chests... chests should give some awards not only crafting.. this game is not happy farmer.
      And if its full loot PVP than remove all that pvp flags, dismount immunes and closing dungeons...
      As I said, no one says omg I just got six mill in a chest.

Everyone does say well I got a T4 rune and 20k in silver bags.
    • Zoream wrote:

krajj wrote:

I stopped playing the game because of this. I was doing T8 solo maps and I was bleeding silver like there is no tomorrow. I couldn't keep up with the fame credits and then they increased it and nerfed the BM, so I stopped playing. I don't wanna gather and do other stuff to make silver to then do dungeons. It feels extremely unrewarding and a complete waste of time. If they ever change it and implement other silver sinks that don't affect dungeons than I might go back to the game.
      Solo dungeons were never supposed to be silver mines. Of course you will lose silver much faster having auto respect on.
      Did the developers say that? Can you link it please. I used to make a lot of silver in them, this change is recent. But anyways, that will just make players like me stop playing the game, I guess they don't want me playing it lol. It is what it is.

The post was edited 2 times, last by krajj ().

• Reef wrote:

Economy and prices is all good... but players are realy get frustrated by such loot in chests... chests should give some awards not only crafting.. this game is not happy farmer.
      And if its full loot PVP than remove all that pvp flags, dismount immunes and closing dungeons..

The post was edited 1 time, last by krajj ().

• I have been wondering who are making these patches.

Because, they had a problem: Rats in corrupted dungeons are making lots of money with no risks.

How can we solve it? 10001 possibilities to now allow people who just keep killing mobs and running to loot a lot.

What they do? Nerf black market.

Now, all the content in the game has a shit loot, crafters are not producing that much for the black market and the problem goes on.

I just can't understand.
      Crafter by the day and killer by the night.

Satan's child :)
    • the black market patch has nothing to do with rats in corrupted dungeons, if that is a problem I'm sure there are other threads that discuss that topic

most likely the rats where not as big of an issue as the black market going crazy and needing a reset, so this came first, although it might not affect you directly it was an issue for other players and for the economy in general, and while it seems like it is "broken" rn it is in fact not. This has happened multiple times before and every time it needs a bit of time before prices have risen high enough again that people start selling their items to the black market again -> once that point is reached the loot will be just fine again.
    • Nesnes wrote:

the black market patch has nothing to do with rats in corrupted dungeons, if that is a problem I'm sure there are other threads that discuss that topic

most likely the rats where not as big of an issue as the black market going crazy and needing a reset, so this came first, although it might not affect you directly it was an issue for other players and for the economy in general, and while it seems like it is "broken" rn it is in fact not. This has happened multiple times before and every time it needs a bit of time before prices have risen high enough again that people start selling their items to the black market again -> once that point is reached the loot will be just fine again.
      You’re right about the corrupted rat thing but the blackmarket profit margin has been shrinking forever and every nerf to it has just slimmed marginsIn my experience the only thing that boosts bm margins is massive introductions of new players.