9m - Min-Distance on 1handed Spear?

• Trial_hard wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

I don't get the reason behind this change, why removing the freedom to dash between 0 and 9m?
      I have ZERO clue why this is needed

Neef wrote:

So if I understand correct you can still hit anyone between the 0 and 9m but you will always end up 9m from your starting location? ... Still seems terrible
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Gatherer
      T7 Fishing
      700 Holy Spec
    • deenne wrote:

Reef wrote:

deenne wrote:

hmm spear can counter everything.
      how to counter bows?
      harpoon,he frost shot u E to him, or E to him he frost shot, harpoon, depends, boots vs boots. the rest are in individual skills
      Lol
      That’s vs warbow
      Do you meet a lot of warbows is cds?
      When ppl say “bows in CDs” they mean regular and Badon bows
      You could NEVER counter reg bow with reg spear .. only could try to run away
      Regular spear is very rarely used in CDs because of low utility of reg spear builds
      Don’t mix regular spear and Daybreaker play style and potential
    • deenne wrote:

Neef wrote:

deenne wrote:

Neef wrote:

So I don't see how this will help your Melee fights lol...
      It will help a lot, simple example with inf shield and u dash 9m away = wasted shield etc..
      Lol well don't E when you use your chest thats pretty easy to avoid.. Just use your jacket while your E is on CD....... Also I would definitely say bloodletter is used WAY WAY more than 1handed spear and bloodletters can Kite WAY WAY better than a spear so Why is the 1handed spear getting shit on when the bloodletters are rocking slayer CD's and the same with Tomb hammer.... Hell the tomb hammer can KITE WAY WAY WAY WAY more than the spear.... I am just confused why they would change a weapon that isn't totally fucking people up like Tomb hammer and Bloodletter.
      Bl pretty dead after reflect nerf.
      do u actually think that double reflect bl is the only way to play with it?
    • kheeta wrote:

I think this is troll and reflecting spin are spell u dont know.

pinto wrote:

plate version is pretty ez to outplate the strongest version was double reflect.

kheeta wrote:

Regular spear is very rarely used in CDs because of low utility of reg spear builds
      spear is hard to play thats why is not that popular like bl,badon etc.. cuz u need more than 10IQ to make it work
    • deenne wrote:

kheeta wrote:

pinto wrote:

plate version is pretty ez to outplate the strongest version was double reflect.

kheeta wrote:

spear is hard to play thats why is not that popular like bl,badon etc.. cuz u need more than 10IQ to make it work
      Fk boi
      I was 400/400 spears long time before free-to-play release
      Don’t try to tell ME what spear could or couldn’t do
      I repeat regular spear (with same spec/ip/skill) could do nothing to regular bow or Badon
      Badon is shittin on that channeled reflect
      Regular bow has no problem to stop attacking for 3,5 sec while enemy do nothing aside spinning the stick- that’s even a great advantage for bow user CDs
      The only spears that could have advantages vs bows are Daybreaker , 1shot pike, autoattack glaive with purge helm

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• kheeta wrote:

deenne wrote:

kheeta wrote:

pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Fk boiI was 400/400 spears long time before free-to-play release
      Don’t try to tell ME what spear could or couldn’t do
      I repeat regular spear (with same spec/ip/skill) could do nothing to regular bow or Badon
      Regular bow has no problem to stop attacking for 3,5 sec while enemy do nothing aside spinning the stick- that’s even a great advantage for bow user CDs
      The only spears that could have advantages vs bows are Daybreaker , 1shot pike, autoattack glaive with purge helm
      So trinity spear hasn't a chance then....
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Zoream wrote:

kheeta wrote:

deenne wrote:

kheeta wrote:

pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Fk boiI was 400/400 spears long time before free-to-play releaseDon’t try to tell ME what spear could or couldn’t do
      So trinity spear hasn't a chance then....
      In specific builds could
      For example with fiend cowl
      It’s E is easily avoided by literally anything from frost shot to smoke bomb or retaliate (if we talking about bows)
      But that’s much harder than with spears I said before

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• Reef wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Reg spear are often played with mage robe and after 1 purge of reg bow spear have enough time to outdamage him...Badon is a big problem with its fckin owerpowered ult + merc
      That’s not a question about spear
      That’s mage robe vs bow
      Almost any weapon could work that way pared with mage robe
      Bloodletter or light crossbow with mage robe would do the same thing twice easier
      That’s just hard counter item
    • Spears didn't need a nerf because they are comparatively not OP. You need good skills in order to play i right and get some results. I am confused why SBI isn't nerfing kite badons cause they are in every second gate. Tomb has been nerfed which is good for the health of the game but nerfing spears doesn't make any sense. Removing the knockback on the Q of bows could be a good change for the health of the game as well
    • Reef wrote:

kheeta wrote:

light crossbow with mage robe would do the same thing
      not that way))) bow can reengage xbow after cooldown of E before mage robe but it will be harder against spear. Mobility of weapons is the key of 1vs1 fights
      Nobody says crossbow has same mobility like daggers
      But if we talking about concrete matchups you have to admit any player should swap skills almost in every case
      Vs daggers bow user 90% would take Frost shot
      Vs crossbow- never because u would lack of dps so 99% regular bow would take Explosive arrows vs crossbow
      In that case they have literally same mobility and nobody could engage/disengage
    • DemigodPerseus wrote:

I've been using spears and this seems more like a fix.

The 9 meter minimum distance actually would be better base on my experience with spears since 3/10 times dashing in a lesser than 9 meter distance will just damage that line but not dashing to it.
      You don’t understand the whole point
      If you are fighting In melee range and you need to interrupt enemy’s spell - you just jump away and lose sustain dps from q+autos
      Idiotic rework