Hey all, it's changelog time! We promised you a little while ago that we would update you with what we've added and changed for this build, and as a lot of things are to do with the aesthetic of the game, we thought it'd be best to show you in a video, so voila! Enjoy, and let us know what you think of the changes we've made (and please excuse the croaky chest infection voice). A more thorough list of all changes made can be seen below the video if you'd like to read through. We hope to see some of you testing all of these new features out on Monday!
Changelog for Version 1.0.112
Changelog for Version 1.0.112
- added character customization - you can now select skin color, hair color, beards and hair styles
- added female characters
- added guild emblems - you can now design an emblem for your guild and it will appear on your shield and coat!
- added real estates - you can now rent a piece of land for your character and build your house there. You can even buy a fence!
- added furniture and other decorative items - you can now craft furniture to place in your house and lots of other items to place outside. Some items for your house may give you bonuses or new abilities!
- added a recall ability that allows you to teleport back to your house if you have a certain item in your house
- new transmutator building allows to create resource from lower-tier resources
- you can now upgrade buildings to the next higher building tier (as long as the higher tier does not need more space)
- you can now buy new skins for your house
- weapon tiers are now named, not just numbered
- added an in-game mail system - you can now write letters to other players or guilds
- added a guild finder
- added a feature that allows guilds to recruit new players and players to find suitable guilds
- added a market place - the market place building in the city allows you to trade with other players.
- your own player houses are now shown on the mini map
- your own corpse is now shown on the mini map
- other players corpses are not shown on the mini map in safe zones
- Victim's Resolve - a player being attacked by more than three players within a short timeframe will receive an armor bonus proportional to the size of the attacking group
- Healing Sickness - a player being healed by more than three healers within a short timeframe will receive a healing penalty, i.e. healing is not as effective any more
- new monsters: boar and dire boar
- many monsters have received special abilities
- there is now an option to recover your password if you have forgotten it
- MacOS and Linux versions now have a launcher with auto-update functionality just like the windows version
- guild tax is now manually adjustable from 0% to 100%
- added some new NPC animations (in the market)
- most formulas in the game have received a makeover
- the destiny board has been redesigned
- you now receive a speed buff when respawning or entering a new area
- after entering a new area you cannot leave it again in the first few seconds
- the only way to tear down a building now is using a siege hammer; this is true even for your own buildings. If you own a building you can allow or disallow others to tear it down.
- harvesting gems now requires the new gem hammer tool. harvesting stone now requires the new stone hammer tool.
- items that you discarded a short time before your death will still appear as loot on your dead body