[Investment] Albion YOLO Pixel Stonks Pyramid Fund - EZ MONEY! - MORE THAN 500m SO FAR! DON'T MISS OUT

• [Investment] Albion YOLO Pixel Stonks Pyramid Fund - EZ MONEY! - MORE THAN 500m SO FAR! DON'T MISS OUT

• Are you tired of looking through the market to find profits?
    • Do you want to join a simple, proven and reliable money making venture?
    Consider this age-old and time proven investment opportunity to double, triple or 100x your hard earned silver!

Managed by yours truly: me.

It’s simple! You give me money, I keep it for a while and then you will get paid once more people join the rich people investor club.

Time to YOLO some PIXEL STONKS to make some ez money boys!
    YOU TOO CAN BE PART OF THE ALBION MONEY BAGS GROUP. LETS GO.

How does it work?

Read this: Money making explained.

Simply put:

I will start an investment fund, hereby called Albion Pixel Stonks Pyramid #1 and I will manage the money inflow, distribution and payouts.

I will be the seed investor and managing director for each consecutive fund. Each investment round will offer a specific amount of tickets.

Tickets are priced at 1 million Silver each.

Once a round fills with new investors, all previous investors will get a payout equal to the initial ticket price of 1 million silver!

It looks like this:

Alright, let's do some math:

Round 1:
    Seed investor & managing director: Bogul

Round 2:
    2 tickets total. Round value: 2m
    Ticket sales will always pay out all previous investors.
    • Payouts:
      • Round 1 investors: 2 mil
    Round 3:
    4 tickets total. Round value: 4m
    • Payouts:
      • Round 2 investors: 1 mil each, 2mil total
      • Round 1 investors: 2mil total
      • total payout: 4mil
    Round 4:
    8 tickets total. Round value: 8m
    • Payouts:
      • Round 3 investors: 1mil each, 4mil total
      • Round 2 investors: 1mil each, 2mil total
      • total payout: 8mil
    Round 5:
    16 tickets total. Round value: 16m
    • Payouts:
      • Round 4 investors: 1mil each, 8 mil total
      • Round 3 investors: 1mil each, 4 mil total
      • Round 2 investors: 1mil each, 2mil total
      • total payout: 16mil
    Round 6: ...

This procedure will continue indefinitely.

This is the first “EZ ALBION PIXEL STONKS YOLO™” investment fund of this kind and a future fund will start once a current round reaches Round 10 aka 512 tickets.

Any investor can not purchase more than 25% of all available tickets of an investment round.
    However, multiple ticket purchases for one round are possible if below the 25% level.

New funds will start based on demand and new ticket sales.

Check out the discord linked below to stay informed when new rounds and funds open up!

But isn’t this a scam? WUT?
    • Yes. That is precisely the point of this venture. We work together to increase our profits to see how far we can push this together!
    So at some point the last round of investors will not get paid?
    • Yes. The challenge is to be part of a previous round before it slows down. And to help spread the word, because if more people join this we can all make infinite money. EZ!
    Why should I trust you to pay investors?
    • Because this is what this venture is for: Transparently running a money making pyramid, helping you to make money.
    • This venture is managed by Bogul Financial. Truly unique in Albion.
    • Note that I also get a cut (notice round 1 will always be me for future rounds ; I get 2mil every time a round closes.)
    What happens when inevitably a round will not fill up?
    • Then that money is stuck until it will either fill up later or the last round of investors is shit out of luck. That's how investment works boys. Just be smart about when to invest.
    So you are running a transparent pyramid investment scheme that will pay out early investors a ton of money?
    • Yes.
    • Fun fact: You make ez money off this if you just invest early enough. Pretty fucking easy money if you ask me.
    Wait, so how much money can I make?
    • You get your money back once the next round fills up and you double it one round later. Triple the initial investment one further round later. And so on and so forth.
    • 20x GAINS? EZ
    STFU and take my money now!

Contact me:
    • Bogul#6397
    Pixel Stonks Investment Discord:
    Please tell me how many tickets you would like to purchase and the name of the fund you want to invest into.

other terms:
    • ALL INVESTMENTS AND PAYOUTS ARE BOUND TO A CHARACTER.
    • ALL DEPOSIT CHARACTER NAMES WILL BE PUBLICLY VISIBLE AND ENTERED INTO THE SPREADSHEET FOR TRANSPARENCY.
    • NO REFUNDS. ONLY PAYOUTS.
    Deposit process:
    • you get in touch via discord / in-game and we meet for the deposit
    • you pay me the amount of silver equal to the amount of tickets you would like to purchase
    • I will add you to the spreadsheet and you are good to go
    Payout process:
    • once an investment round completes, you will see your payout status on the spreadsheet
    • simply message me to arrange for a payout, preferably via Discord
      • important: I will invite you to the group
    • payouts are only possible to the initial investing character
    • you lose your account info / you delete your character / you fuck up bad and can’t log in anymore for some reason? your problem
    LETS MAKE SOME MONEY AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS AROUND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

links for copy pasta:

I just found this really easy way to to make Albion Silver. It only costs 1 million to join! Check this out:
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/143699-Investment-Albion-Pixel-Stonks-Investment-Pyramid-Fund/?postID=1110799
    discord link: https://discord.gg/VscVXd9RwJ

The post was edited 20 times, last by Bogul ().

• SBI:

" However, considering the fact that this kind of activity is considered illegal in certain jurisdictions, we already consider it a violation of our T&C, particularly §13.1 (Users are obliged to…(...)comply with applicable laws and all rights of third parties when using the Services.), and have to step in."

Wikipedia that OP linked:

"as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal."

1+1=2
  • MadSkillzDLR wrote:

SBI:

" However, considering the fact that this kind of activity is considered illegal in certain jurisdictions, we already consider it a violation of our T&C, particularly §13.1 (Users are obliged to…(...)comply with applicable laws and all rights of third parties when using the Services.), and have to step in."

1+1=2

I believe killing or or taking someone elses things withour their permission is also illegall in "certain jurisdictions" ?

I think you should join the movement and enjoy some memes. This might cheer you up :)

Midgard wrote:

Saya all over again
    dude have you looked at the logo? nothing alike

SAYA vs PIXELSTONKS

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bogul ().

• MadSkillzDLR wrote:

SBI:

1+1=2

In a game where scamming, social engineering and manipulating others trust for financial gain isn't against the rules, why are you pointing this out?

Do you really believe what your saying or are you just playing devils advocate?
    Discord: Redsaw#0001

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
  • Redsaw wrote:

MadSkillzDLR wrote:

SBI:

1+1=2

In a game where scamming, social engineering and manipulating others trust for financial gain isn't against the rules, why are you pointing this out?
    Do you really believe what your saying or are you just playing devils advocate?
    Just playing around :p because as I said when I first saw that SBI post, it would make no sense that we would've to know every world rule to know wether we are following them or not
  • CassX wrote:

More than 20mil net profit, amazing!
    And I welcome among the investors a member of the moderation team, @SHARKY, I hope you will earn like the rest of us!
    Good luck!
    (if it's not you and it's just an investor with the same nickname, I'm sorry @SHARKY)
    :)
    Lets be clear: This MEME Discord has nothing to do with SBI, the MODs or anything "official".

MODs are just players, like me and you.

To put it in legalese terms: "actions, thoughts, messages and any content in this thread are not representing any of the above mentioned parties in any way".

Please don't promote it as such @CassX, as this is wrong and could be misunderstood.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bogul ().

• Tickets are of course still available ladies and gentlemen!

Once complete Round 9, the second Fund (#2) will open and a special meme contest will start. Don't hesitate to get in touch - or you will miss out and miss your chance to get some ez money!

Remember: Only if you are an investor of Fund #1, you can join Fund #2!

Juicy money waiting for cashout time!

want to get rich ez? join -> https://discord.gg/VscVXd9RwJ