Fake investment with referal skins. And about skins in the game.

• Ive read your opening post again and i think the system is not broken and work as intended. You try to make a drama out of this for whatever reason or agenda you try to push with your fake arguments. If this system is so broken i wonder why its still in place after all those years. Just adapt with the black market change and stop pointing on other players making your problem their fault.
    • daklajakld wrote:

Ive read your opening post again and i think the system is not broken and work as intended. You try to make a drama out of this for whatever reason or agenda you try to push with your fake arguments. If this system is so broken i wonder why its still in place after all those years. Just adapt with the black market change and stop pointing on other players making your problem their fault.
      I mean there is a real issue with people spam creating alts for referral rewards. however, it is against TOS and I do know people have been banned for this. How closely is it checked, I am unsure but it is monitored since it affects the gold market which affects the peoples decisions on buying gold with IRL $ or the premium with irl $ which directly affects the game revenue.
    • daklajakld wrote:

Ive read your opening post again and i think the system is not broken and work as intended. You try to make a drama out of this for whatever reason or agenda you try to push with your fake arguments. If this system is so broken i wonder why its still in place after all those years. Just adapt with the black market change and stop pointing on other players making your problem their fault.
      Cause people are dummy dumb, only a small % of player explote this.
      And those players are able to do millions easily only spamming the craft, without a real initial cost of the premium.

Try it. Create an alter with auto ref if u think isn't broken. Refine t4 until got T6, then refine t6 until got learning point close to 0, basicly refining 10 per 10. And thats all, free refiner acc. U will do 300-400k per day, only with a 1m initial cost of materials. And 500 for free
    • Yeah yeah, most people will not do it becuase of the time (30 minutes-1hour?) of the initial process of the alter.

Or maybe for the "Against TOS" but what about a guy that had VPN? What about the guy that had more than 100 alters then? or the guy that had 20? its that fine? (Number of alters is just a example, but i know people of the RoundTable that had more than 20 alters)

Broken mechanic that break the gold value. +

Can be fixed? YES.
    • daklajakld wrote:

Ive read your opening post again and i think the system is not broken and work as intended
      How can it be working as intended when SBI state that self referral is against the ToS and there are literally thousands of people every month self referring over and over again to abuse the system?
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Deathskills wrote:

daklajakld wrote:

I mean there is a real issue with people spam creating alts for referral rewards. however, it is against TOS and I do know people have been banned for this. How closely is it checked, I am unsure but it is monitored since it affects the gold market which affects the peoples decisions on buying gold with IRL $ or the premium with irl $ which directly affects the game revenue.
      Small team, large amount of scum scammers.
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • Deathskills wrote:

Zoream wrote:

Small team, large amount of scum scammers.
      yeah so if that's the case, there's going to be a common factor between all those accounts whether it's the island they go through or the players they trade through. And I won't even start talking about the potential pain just hiding properly one's IP and hardware id's would be to do this "large" scale for a "small" team xD
      Small team within the games company to tackle the....

Large amount of scammers.....
      [i][u][b]"Best not type too much I may get in trouble"[/b][/u][/i]
    • CassX wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

What they are trying to do is promoting more people going out to the open world, which is healthy for the game.
      Run 2 clients, one alt stay on BM, primary play in OW, somethimes alt-tab to alt character, refresh BM, alt-tab back to main..Easy and just a few seconds ..

So if it is to motivate people to go to OW, then I doubt it ... (at least it doesn't motivate me, I can imagine other things that would be better motivation than this ..)
      LoL, They don't try to promote player like you to the OW. Average albion players, which is a majority of the player base, don't have alt account. They want to increase the silver dropped from mobs so that these players are incentivized to get out of the freaking city, but if they just increase the silver drop from the mobs, inflation rate would increase. The 15% decrease in BM is to balance out that effect.

The ONLY way to motivate player to go outside is increase the loot (silver or items). If you increase the loot by more items being drop, there will be a tons of them pile up after a while and it'll be even more disastrous to adjust the resource respawn rate. Not to mentioned it will affect gatherers this way.

It's a must-do change that benefit the game's health. If you
      • increase the silver dropped from mobs => crafters are affected via BM balance.
      • increase the item dropped from mobs => gatherers got hit when they reduced resources respawn rate to balance out the effect.
      Since crafting is done inside city, while gathering is an OW activity. It's obvious what part of the mobs' loot they should buff.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • @SpicyPepper
      Okay, and do you think the new player with the silver he collects from the ground will get a premium?
      I doubt it, and since he earn less by selling crafted things he practically has two options, to play without a premium or to buy it, in my opinion this is something other than "promoting people to OW", but I also take yours opinion, everyone has their own view of things ..

EDIT:
      If the price of gold also fell, I would take it, less profit from the crafting profession but also less price of gold, but this is just a reduction in the profits of players who craft and sell items in Caerleon, and whether it's smart to think about how to force players buy premium for dollars or promoting it to OW, the result is the same from my point of view, SBI simply reduced your profit but the price of gold did not decrease, on the contrary, it slowly goes up ..

The post was edited 1 time, last by CassX ().

• The real problem is the self-reference ... is ilegal but a lot people abuse this and do self-reference

I feel like an idiot if I buy skins from another player, because I know he probably used self-reference

Should be possible buy skins in vanity shop for 3000 gold, and this will stop the spam self-reference

Remember: self-reference abuse system now work like that:
      3000 gold (premium) = 1 skin + 500 gold
    • FlintFrostbeard wrote:

The real problem is the self-reference ... is ilegal but a lot people abuse this and do self-reference

I feel like an idiot if I buy skins from another player, because I know he probably used self-reference

Should be possible buy skins in vanity shop for 3000 gold, and this will stop the spam self-reference

Any system that continues to chew up gold, and boost the cost of premium for everyone, continues to be flawed. Now change all that gold into silver, and a silver sink, and you may be on to something.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
    • Piddle wrote:

FlintFrostbeard wrote:

The real problem is the self-reference ... is ilegal but a lot people abuse this and do self-reference

Any system that continues to chew up gold, and boost the cost of premium for everyone, continues to be flawed. Now change all that gold into silver, and a silver sink, and you may be on to something.
      So the best way is be possible do 9m = 1 skin ? i like this, will be a silver sink and resolve the self-reference problem
    • yea this has been an issue for a while and making the skins changed to consumable tokens just made things "worse"

But not sure how it is "fake investment"?

Get 5 buddies and buy a referral mount skin sell it 3 months later. Anyone can do it. It is not like it has been a secret or anything, right?

And yea, self-referrals should be handled better.
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion | RP Master Thread?