We're looking for a Junior Video Creator!

• We're looking for a Junior Video Creator!

Hey creators!

Do you like telling stories in video form? Then we might be looking for you!

We’re reaching out to all the creative and talented souls in the Albion Online community for a potential Junior Video Creator position at our company, Sandbox Interactive. Not to mention that we love the content you’ve been putting out so far!

If you prefer a remote position, please indicate so in the cover letter and also include a short video (less than three minutes) introducing yourself and why you would want to work for us. For the inhouse position, please see the “How to apply” section below.

So, are you ready for the rundown?

What you’ll be doing:
      • You create marketing creatives as well as game trailers to tell stories in video form
      • Show Albion Online in its best possible light in moving pictures
      • Setup capture sessions and record footage ingame and in-engine
      • Work with other teams to ensure the best quality for your creatives
      • Cut and edit footage and deliver the most engaging videos to our players
      • You will work on new clips from scratch: from script to storyboard, from recording to cut, from sound design to grading

What you can bring:
      • Know and understand cinematic language
      • Experience in working with editing software (Adobe Premiere preferred), After Effects knowledge is a big plus
      • Familiarity with 3D graphics software (such as Unity) helps
      • Be proactive and a problem solver
      • English communication skills are a must, knowledge of German is a plus
      • An educational background in art/media is beneficial
      • Willing to learn the game, if you don’t know it already
      • Knowing your way around a video camera / photo camera is beneficial

How to apply:

For the full job description and info on how to apply, please head over to the Junior Video Creator job listing on our website.

While you’re at it, feel free to check out our other job offers here.

Good luck and we very much look forward to reading your applications!

- Mytherceria & Sandbox Interactive Team

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hey creators!

Do you like telling stories in video form? Then we might be looking for you!

We’re reaching out to all the creative and talented souls in the Albion Online community for a potential Junior Video Creator position at our company, Sandbox Interactive. Not to mention that we love the content you’ve been putting out so far!

If you prefer a remote position, please indicate so in the cover letter and also include a short video (less than three minutes) introducing yourself and why you would want to work for us. For the inhouse position, please see the “How to apply” section below.

So, are you ready for the rundown?

What you’ll be doing:
      • You create marketing creatives as well as game trailers to tell stories in video form
      • Show Albion Online in its best possible light in moving pictures
      • Setup capture sessions and record footage ingame and in-engine
      • Work with other teams to ensure the best quality for your creatives
      • Cut and edit footage and deliver the most engaging videos to our players
      • You will work on new clips from scratch: from script to storyboard, from recording to cut, from sound design to grading

What you can bring:
      • Know and understand cinematic language
      • Experience in working with editing software (Adobe Premiere preferred), After Effects knowledge is a big plus
      • Familiarity with 3D graphics software (such as Unity) helps
      • Be proactive and a problem solver
      • English communication skills are a must, knowledge of German is a plus
      • An educational background in art/media is beneficial
      • Willing to learn the game, if you don’t know it already
      • Knowing your way around a video camera / photo camera is beneficial

How to apply:

For the full job description and info on how to apply, please head over to the Junior Video Creator job listing on our website.

While you’re at it, feel free to check out our other job offers here.

Good luck and we very much look forward to reading your applications!

- Mytherceria & Sandbox Interactive Team
      Well... I'll be hoping I make it XD But Nah if he applies probably has got this lol
    • Esto lo escribiré en español a propósito, a modo de inclusión de la lengua.

Soy Animadora Digital de profesión y me parece interesante trabajar para el juego que amo, pero nada es gratis en la vida y me interesaría antes de siquiera postular conocer:

- Horarios de trabajo
      - Expectativas de renta
      - Obligaciones

Su perfil de búsqueda es claro, es todo lo que hago normalmente, pero antes de participar en una apuesta arriesgada como esta, muchos profesionales necesitamos conocer datos concretos.

Si existe posibilidad de dar respuesta a mis preguntas, entendido que quizas sea información algo mas hermética, podría usted enviar información por privado o correo del que me imagino tienen conocimiento.

Gracias ^°^
      Puedes hablarme a través de todas mis redes sociales... Estoy como TriniLup en todas ellas, para dudas y consultas <3 :P
    • Trinidad wrote:

Esto lo escribiré en español a propósito, a modo de inclusión de la lengua.

Soy Animadora Digital de profesión y me parece interesante trabajar para el juego que amo, pero nada es gratis en la vida y me interesaría antes de siquiera postular conocer:

- Horarios de trabajo
      - Expectativas de renta
      - Obligaciones

Su perfil de búsqueda es claro, es todo lo que hago normalmente, pero antes de participar en una apuesta arriesgada como esta, muchos profesionales necesitamos conocer datos concretos.

Si existe posibilidad de dar respuesta a mis preguntas, entendido que quizas sea información algo mas hermética, podría usted enviar información por privado o correo del que me imagino tienen conocimiento.

Gracias ^°^

Hey,

Thanks for your interest in the position!

You can write into jobs@sandbox-interactive.com with your questions. As our working language is English, please also write to us and submit your application in English.

All the best!

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • Hey!

I’m interested in this position although I have a few questions if it’s okay?

Do you have to know After Effects? I have the programme but I’m still learning it.

Do you have to also know Unity? I’ve never used any 3D graphic software but I’m willing to learn.

I have just finished doing 4 years of Media at college so this would be my first ever job in doing something that I love and am passionate about if I was to get it but during the years at college we never used Unity or After Effects, although the only editing software we used was Premiere Pro.

I just wanted to ask as I want to apply but wondering if I should or not because of not knowing these softwares and if it was something you could learn on the job.

Thank you!
    • ForgottenVampire wrote:

Hey!

I’m interested in this position although I have a few questions if it’s okay?

Do you have to know After Effects? I have the programme but I’m still learning it.

Do you have to also know Unity? I’ve never used any 3D graphic software but I’m willing to learn.

I have just finished doing 4 years of Media at college so this would be my first ever job in doing something that I love and am passionate about if I was to get it but during the years at college we never used Unity or After Effects, although the only editing software we used was Premiere Pro.

I just wanted to ask as I want to apply but wondering if I should or not because of not knowing these softwares and if it was something you could learn on the job.

Thank you!

Hey,

Thanks for writing in!

When it comes to both After Effects and Unity, these softwares are a plus if you have knowledge of them, but it is not mandatory to know or be using them already.

Hope that helps!

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • Hi,

I really want to apply for this position, however I live in Australia and my timezones even with remote work just wouldn't be possible to be on call with SBI in their office hours. I was wondering if SBI is open to freelance work, or perhaps video contests to let those of us which don't appear by the unfortunate realities of timezones be able to even apply still get a chance to make something for the game we love. I know I'd love to be able to use Albion assets to create my own animations. I've got experience with Blender and Unreal, I'm sure I could do something with Unity to create stuff.

Essentially. I would love to be able to use the camera software that SBI has used in the cgvg tournaments and also get access to assets to create things, it would be amazing and I'd sign all the contracts needed to gain that opportunity.

Regards, Geoffrei
    • GeoffreiCharny wrote:

Hi,

I really want to apply for this position, however I live in Australia and my timezones even with remote work just wouldn't be possible to be on call with SBI in their office hours. I was wondering if SBI is open to freelance work, or perhaps video contests to let those of us which don't appear by the unfortunate realities of timezones be able to even apply still get a chance to make something for the game we love. I know I'd love to be able to use Albion assets to create my own animations. I've got experience with Blender and Unreal, I'm sure I could do something with Unity to create stuff.

Essentially. I would love to be able to use the camera software that SBI has used in the cgvg tournaments and also get access to assets to create things, it would be amazing and I'd sign all the contracts needed to gain that opportunity.

Regards, Geoffrei

Hey,

Could you please write into jobs@sandbox-interactive.com with this request, as well as what you can offer in terms of your skills and experience? We'll take it from there!

Thank you,

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744